Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,819 members, 7,844,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga (1586 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Insult Or Genuine Apology? / Apology To Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by misspicy(f): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ndifereke:
Misspicy, you don't need to embolden and enlargen your post so everyone can strain their eyes to read what you had to say. We all have eyes and can read very well. Reduce the font of your post.
Hey! my comment my bold....

Now move along undecided
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Smellymouth: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
zicoraads:

The last part is what I keep telling some people here. People always think it's a faceless forum, hence, they can do anything.

Not just barracks, even 'Yellow House'.

Cc: Cocoberry

It is easy to be mean when you are unknown..

Nairaland is not as faceless as some people think it is..It's funny how people think there's a "societal standard" to be maintained online.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by SalomonKane: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
omojoshy:
Apologies:

Hi Sleekyshuga, kindly accept my apologies based on our quarrels last year. It's obvious provocation prompted me to dent your image.

I actually dated Sleekyshuga under the pretence of been single which after she knew, she ended the relationship, and I threatened her out of anger.

I called her a prostitue out of anger.

I said she deceives guys online out of anger.

I said she made her ex boyfriend go to jail out of anger.

I also said she lies out of anger too.

I fully understand the implications of my actions hence the reason for this public apology. Her silence on this matter shows her level of maturity.

Sleekyshuga, I know my apology cannot pay for the social, emotional, physical and psychological traumas thst you have been through. I pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me.

Henceforth, anyone who attacks her as regards my mistakes above has his/herself to blame.

The Nigerian Police
Divisional Headquarters
Chola, Rivers State.

Cc: Domi nique, shug akay, Truck pusher, Vivl y, Jayb ee3, lava da, Tees pice, ska rlett, llayk orn, pap erlace, miss picy,
Now the emboldened got me curious. Why put that there?
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by SalomonKane: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Edited
Police don teach somebody lesson lol

Some men are just wicked. Only a wicked man will chose to blackmail and ridicule a lady he's had affair with in the past. Smh
But if a lady does it it's nothing, right?
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Smellymouth: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
SalomonKane:
Now the emboldened got me curious. Why put that there?

You should know why... grin cheesy
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by dominique(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:

He even uploaded nude pictures, claiming its sleekyshuga's own.. And here he is apologising, what for?
I want him to have a taste of this someday, I want him to feel the pains she went through, I know one day, it will definitely happen..

Humans with no conscience.

Would he have apologised like this if he hadn't been compelled by the police? I totally doubt it. I just hope his innocent daughters don't go through the same thing he put someone else's daughter through.
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by SalomonKane: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Exactly
This apology can only come avout from police involvement
I think Seun and co. dont fully understand the wahala brought about by bullies.
One day someone will turn up dead then people will understand
If you find yourself being bullied, you're to blame. Remember the disclaimer: "every Nairaland member is solely responsible for what they post" or so it says.

I for one will not and never stand sanctimonious and pretentious people, both online and offline.
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by SalomonKane: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

You should know why... grin cheesy
LMAO!. Public apology!. grin
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Laveda(f): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
dominique:

Would he have apologised like this if he hadn't been compelled by the police? I totally doubt it. I just hope his innocent daughters don't go through the same thing he put someone else's daughter through.
That's to tell you how wicked some humans are, he was smiling while another person was crying knowing fully well they were all lies.
He's lucky its NPF, Nigerian army would have been better, good place to place these set of people.

I hope so too.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Between Itel P51 And Infinix Hot 4 / “total Eclipse Of My Heart” – Kim Kardashian Says As She Cuddles Up To Her Kids / Nigerians Are Tired Of Shedding Tears, But God Is In Control!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.