Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook (1196 Views)

"Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths / Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Esther Adetokunbo Bashes Governor Fayose For Owing Her And Threatening Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by devilson(m): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Radio Biafra
Mark Zuckerberg must know that the day he cut the deal with Buhari at Aso Rock his Facebook satellite was destroyed at the launch pad. That was a sign from the Most High that he should stay out of this battle between good and evil. Now that you have sided with the Devil Mr. Zuckerberg you will see the judgement of God upon you. The God we serve will set an example with you that mankind may know that HE is the God of Biafrans. If you do not turn back from your evil ways you will be destroyed like your satellite.

Ejere Lebechi O
Is there no legal means to make facebook pay for the loose. How can a group loose access to their long documented programmes, videos, pictures, etc without sueing them to pay.
Like · Reply · Report · 2 minutes ago
Livinus Okwudili Onuigbo
He will continue to remove on till only his family members will be left in Facebook he is a fool
Like · 10 · Reply · Report · 49 minutes ago
Cco Da Ceo
We need to go on his page and tell the world everything. Facebook is going down!
Edited · Like · 3 · Reply · Report · 24 minutes ago
Amaigbo Odes
This mark Zuckerberg is dining with the devil call buhari and soonest he will see the consequences of his actions. The better he retrieves his steps the better for him
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 51 minutes ago
Obumneke Blaqy Madugba
The media war has just begun.This is the reason of his visit to the zoo.The news of biafra has gone beyond receding.The news has gone to heaven,and to the hell where her enemies inhabits.Biafra!!!your time of riegn,plublicity has finally come.This act will be a dint to deciminate our quest to the entire world.ALL HAIL BIAFRA THE RISING SUN.CHILDREN OF JAH JEHOVA
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago
Umoekwe Kalu Uwakwe
Mark Zuckerberg hav belittle himself and stoop low for nothing.
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 56 minutes ago
Aguoku Biafra
no weapon formed against biafra must not prosper, if nigeria has taken their panic to facebook, then its game over for nigzooria. no amount of allahs and mohamads can stop BIAFRA
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 50 minutes ago
Kelz Emmanuel Ukpai
Mark zuckerberg is too small 4 us, he cannot fight God
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 8 minutes ago
Clinton Chinedu
Mark Zuckerberg disabling over 500,000 biafrans from facebook who loose. how many hausa fullani are on facebook but my comments goes like this zuckerberg have bitten the fingers that fed him , if he like let him shut down facebook completely I am assuring him that biafra must surely be restored this is a task from chukwu okike abiama to restore biafra and again my warning to you zuckerberg chukwu okike abiama must surely visit you when you not expecting
Edited · Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 9 minutes ago
Uduma Okoro
I've been looking forward to seeing why he visited d # contraption Nigeria. So this is why
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 30 minutes ago

Uduma Okoro
I've been looking forward to seeing why he visited d # contraption Nigeria. So this is why
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 34 minutes ago
Bishop Ekwechukwu Ezekiel Amaobi
Nothing even Zuckerberg will stop us ,he too small
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 41 minutes ago
Brave Achiever
He's the owner of facebook, so if you are angry with him.. Then leave facebook.
Like · Reply · Report · 40 minutes ago
Brave Achiever replied · 7 replies
Henry Corper
So shall it be
Like · Reply · Report · 49 minutes ago
Dara Prince
@MarkZuckerberg Why did you shut down RADIO BIAFRA LONDON Facebook page?
Nearly 1,000,000 members.
Evil that men do lives with them
# RestoreRADIOBIAFRALONDON
# FREENNAMDIKANU # FREEBIAFRANS
Like · 6 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Alhassan Beli
Biafra enemies of peace and progress. Wawaye kawai.
Like · Reply · Report · 51 minutes ago
Clinton Chinedu replied · 8 replies
Okechukwu Ikpete
exactly.
Like · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago
Okijaewelo Obele Okijaewelo Obele
God please come and save your children Biafrans, this intimidations has become too much.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 22 minutes ago
Monark Rnb
I don't blame him. To him he felt like he has all the whole world.
Like · Reply · Report · 38 minutes ago
Richard Egbe
Whatever Biafran are not involved stop working so let not abuse this man if can create a platform Biafrans should look forward in creating one white people are not god
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 17 minutes ago

Ifeakor Hilary Okey
An opportunity has been created for us Biafrans to take the bull by the horn. Go ahead and create our own, go, go, go umu Chukwu Okike Abiama
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 34 minutes ago
Prince Success
Mark should be sued for damages, the Facebook page is been paid for as such he has no right to put it down.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 20 minutes ago
Samuel Effiong
you better surrender.say no to biafra it can't work.u all are propaganda.
Like · Reply · Report · 6 minutes ago
Samuel Williams
@lurd vincintino God will punish your generations.you are bastard and a slave and will contunue to be.useless fool.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 40 minutes ago
Pat Dyke
TIME TO CREAT MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION ,,,,,,,,,OUTSIDE FACE BOOK (FAKE BOOK)
Edited · Like · Reply · Report · 4 minutes ago
Chinedu Clement
God we call u in every thing we do so fight our battle
Like · Reply · Report · 14 minutes ago
Victor Okafor
No man can battle wit his maker tel them not to dare wit fire cos fire wil do to them what it did to d 102 captain & their armies in 1 kings 1
Ifeco Nwakaibia Nwabiafra
Mark zuckerberg you're a cow
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 57 minutes ago
De Audacity
Mark Zuckerberg, you are doomed.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 42 minutes ago
Lurd Vincentino
This Platform (facebook) U People Are Using To Insult Mark Zuckerbeg,who Created It,is He Not The One That Founder It...Y Not Go And Create Your Own Platform So U Can Insult People As You Like..Idiot..An Okro Stick Can Never Be Bigger Than His Master That Plantd It...Zuckerbeg Should Even Block This Page Cause U Guys Are Nuisane To The Society At Large
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 46 minutes ago
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by SAHACO(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
We stand tall in the face of our enemy, the more they try to kill the struggle they more formidable we become.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by ERockson: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Biafrans have created enough enemies for themselves and the whole world will soon turn against them. You guys lack decorum even the exposed ones. Go protest and showcase your stupidity to entire world.

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by ThumbzTNA(m): 6:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please ignore him. And his post will be irrelevant
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by cosby02(m): 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Biafrans always fighting everyone going against their ideology. You should not always want everyone to believe in your struggle,instead of ranting and showing your hatred to the world, why not create a platform on your own where those who believe in Biafra can carry out their activities? You wont expect a man to allow you the use of his hard earned goodwill (Facebook) for hate speech and rantings. This is my opinion and it doesn't have anything to do with whether Biafra is acheved or not cos no word can express how much i dont care about that.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by SAHACO(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
ERockson:
Biafrans have created enough enemies for themselves and the whole world will soon turn against them. You guys lack decorum even the exposed ones. Go protest and showcase your stupidity to entire world.
No Boy it is just politices, it is all about interest.
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by SAHACO(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Please ignore him. And his post will be irrelevant
We are too relevant to ignore
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by obailala(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Instead of young people to face their studies, or their trade, or their jobs or their businesses and find how they can develop themselves, their families and the community, they keep deceiving themselves because their beloved candidate lost an election to someone they hate. Everyone these days is now an enemy and co-conspirator to these poor souls; congrats to Mark Zuck on his new found title!

The other day some of them claimed Vladimir Putin and Israel was in support of their delusion, that Putin would drop a 'Satan' nuke in Nigeria to destroy the zoo. Others claimed they had battle ready armoured tanks and air gunships in the armoury oiled and ready to engage the zoo and anyone who stands on the way of the delusion. Another ridiculous one I saw was that Trump would help them achieve their delusion, hence they officially have adopted Trump as their sole candidate in the US elections.

My God! Prior to 2015, I never believed such gullibility and delusion could exist amongst the largely educated population of southern Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by SAHACO(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
cosby02:
Biafrans always fighting everyone going against their ideology. You should not always want everyone to believe in your struggle,instead of ranting and showing your hatred to the world, why not create a platform on your own where those who believe in Biafra can carry out their activities? You wont expect a man to allow you the use of his hard earned goodwill (Facebook) for hate speech and rantings. This is my opinion and it doesn't have anything to do with whether Biafra is acheved or not cos no word can express how much i dont care about that.
You shouldn't have comment since you don't care. And also i didn't know that they sons of Usman danfodan were fight people who believe in thier ideology.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by cosby02(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAHACO:
You shouldn't have comment since you don't care. And also i didn't know that they sons of Usman danfodan were fight people who believe in thier ideology.
Thats it....

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by Agimor(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Guys the original post.
ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!RADIO BIAFRA LONDON FACEBOOK GROUP IS UNDER ATTACK AND DOWN, COURTESY MARK ZUCKERBERG....This is to notify the entire public that Mark Zuckerberg in conjunction with Buhari the pedophile has succeeded in taking down our facebook group. They also took down accounts belonging to IPOB principal officers earlier today. RBL is the largest and fastest growing facebook community and close to having 1million members, but apparently the pedophile doesn’t want us to keep expanding.It is now clear to us what Zuckerberg's mission to the zoo (niGERia) was at the time he visited the pedophile in Aso Rock. But it also shows that IPOB is Buhari's worse nightmare. We are to move to twitter and wage war against Zuckerberg Now!Note: IN CASE YOU DON'T FIND THIS PAGE (RADIO BIAFRA),KNOW THAT IT HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN AS WELL..Follow us on twitter @Biafrawriters1KINDLY SHARE THIS POST WIDELY!!!
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by Twistaray(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
devilson:
Radio Biafra
Mark Zuckerberg must know that the day he cut the deal with Buhari at Aso Rock his Facebook satellite was destroyed at the launch pad. That was a sign from the Most High that he should stay out of this battle between good and evil. Now that you have sided with the Devil Mr. Zuckerberg you will see the judgement of God upon you. The God we serve will set an example with you that mankind may know that HE is the God of Biafrans. If you do not turn back from your evil ways you will be destroyed like your satellite.

Ejere Lebechi O
Is there no legal means to make facebook pay for the loose. How can a group loose access to their long documented programmes, videos, pictures, etc without sueing them to pay.
Like · Reply · Report · 2 minutes ago
Livinus Okwudili Onuigbo
He will continue to remove on till only his family members will be left in Facebook he is a fool
Like · 10 · Reply · Report · 49 minutes ago
Cco Da Ceo
We need to go on his page and tell the world everything. Facebook is going down!
Edited · Like · 3 · Reply · Report · 24 minutes ago
Amaigbo Odes
This mark Zuckerberg is dining with the devil call buhari and soonest he will see the consequences of his actions. The better he retrieves his steps the better for him
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 51 minutes ago
Obumneke Blaqy Madugba
The media war has just begun.This is the reason of his visit to the zoo.The news of biafra has gone beyond receding.The news has gone to heaven,and to the hell where her enemies inhabits.Biafra!!!your time of riegn,plublicity has finally come.This act will be a dint to deciminate our quest to the entire world.ALL HAIL BIAFRA THE RISING SUN.CHILDREN OF JAH JEHOVA
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago
Umoekwe Kalu Uwakwe
Mark Zuckerberg hav belittle himself and stoop low for nothing.
Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 56 minutes ago
Aguoku Biafra
no weapon formed against biafra must not prosper, if nigeria has taken their panic to facebook, then its game over for nigzooria. no amount of allahs and mohamads can stop BIAFRA
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 50 minutes ago
Kelz Emmanuel Ukpai
Mark zuckerberg is too small 4 us, he cannot fight God
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 8 minutes ago
Clinton Chinedu
Mark Zuckerberg disabling over 500,000 biafrans from facebook who loose. how many hausa fullani are on facebook but my comments goes like this zuckerberg have bitten the fingers that fed him , if he like let him shut down facebook completely I am assuring him that biafra must surely be restored this is a task from chukwu okike abiama to restore biafra and again my warning to you zuckerberg chukwu okike abiama must surely visit you when you not expecting
Edited · Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 9 minutes ago
Uduma Okoro
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 30 minutes ago

Uduma Okoro
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 34 minutes ago
Bishop Ekwechukwu Ezekiel Amaobi
Nothing even Zuckerberg will stop us ,he too small
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 41 minutes ago
Brave Achiever
He's the owner of facebook, so if you are angry with him.. Then leave facebook.
Like · Reply · Report · 40 minutes ago
Brave Achiever replied · 7 replies
Henry Corper
So shall it be
Like · Reply · Report · 49 minutes ago
Dara Prince
@MarkZuckerberg Why did you shut down RADIO BIAFRA LONDON Facebook page?
Nearly 1,000,000 members.
Evil that men do lives with them
# RestoreRADIOBIAFRALONDON
# FREENNAMDIKANU # FREEBIAFRANS
Like · 6 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago
Alhassan Beli
Biafra enemies of peace and progress. Wawaye kawai.
Like · Reply · Report · 51 minutes ago
Clinton Chinedu replied · 8 replies
Okechukwu Ikpete
exactly.
Like · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago
Okijaewelo Obele Okijaewelo Obele
God please come and save your children Biafrans, this intimidations has become too much.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 22 minutes ago
Monark Rnb
I don't blame him. To him he felt like he has all the whole world.
Like · Reply · Report · 38 minutes ago
Richard Egbe
Whatever Biafran are not involved stop working so let not abuse this man if can create a platform Biafrans should look forward in creating one white people are not god
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 17 minutes ago

Ifeakor Hilary Okey
An opportunity has been created for us Biafrans to take the bull by the horn. Go ahead and create our own, go, go, go umu Chukwu Okike Abiama
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 34 minutes ago
Prince Success
Mark should be sued for damages, the Facebook page is been paid for as such he has no right to put it down.
Samuel Effiong
you better surrender.say no to biafra it can't work.u all are propaganda.
Like · Reply · Report · 6 minutes ago
Samuel Williams
@lurd vincintino God will punish your generations.you are bastard and a slave and will contunue to be.useless fool.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 40 minutes ago
Pat Dyke
TIME TO CREAT MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION ,,,,,,,,,OUTSIDE FACE BOOK (FAKE BOOK)
Edited · Like · Reply · Report · 4 minutes ago
Chinedu Clement
God we call u in every thing we do so fight our battle
Like · Reply · Report · 14 minutes ago
Victor Okafor
No man can battle wit his maker tel them not to dare wit fire cos fire wil do to them what it did to d 102 captain & their armies in 1 kings 1
Ifeco Nwakaibia Nwabiafra
Mark zuckerberg you're a cow
Like · 2 · Reply · Report · 57 minutes ago
De Audacity
Mark Zuckerberg, you are doomed.
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 42 minutes ago
Lurd Vincentino
This Platform (facebook) U People Are Using To Insult Mark Zuckerbeg,who Created It,is He Not The One That Founder It...Y Not Go And Create Your Own Platform So U Can Insult People As You Like..Idiot..An Okro Stick Can Never Be Bigger Than His Master That Plantd It...Zuckerbeg Should Even Block This Page Cause U Guys Are Nuisane To The Society At Large
Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 46 minutes ago

Hahahahahahahah grin grin
Brafra don die patapata, it's finished wink cheesy

Falls from a chair somewhere in alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by unclejb2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Now Nigeria has activated a cyber warfare with people who have nothing to loose taking down every useful online database in Nigeria's cyberspace. Biafrans will never give up. QED.
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by Monogamy: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Sin is Not Imputed Where There is No Law

Ipob yoot always digracing themselves

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
why am I igbo for God sake

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by jollymizzle(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
why am I igbo for God sake
Buhahaha grin grin grin grin. Funniest post ever.

However, if dem iPad you catch u. I no dey o

1 Like

Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by ImperialYoruba: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Zuckerberg is Yoloba. He is jealous of our Biafran achievements. grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
This NeWS dey sweet Afonjas ehn. Even pass the day they voted out GEJ
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by TheBravejay: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol... God will just be looking like... "Why are these pple blaming Me for satalite launch that I had nothing to do with". And this is one of the little ways pple tarnish God's name.
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by ImperialYoruba: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
obailala:
Instead of young people to face their studies, or their trade, or their jobs or their businesses and find how they can develop themselves, their families and the community, they keep deceiving themselves because their beloved candidate lost an election to someone they hate. Everyone these days is now an enemy and co-conspirator to these poor souls; congrats to Mark Zuck on his new found title!

The other day some of them claimed Vladimir Putin and Israel was in support of their delusion, that Putin would drop a 'Satan' nuke in Nigeria to destroy the zoo. Others claimed they had battle ready armoured tanks and air gunships in the armoury oiled and ready to engage the zoo and anyone who stands on the way of the delusion. Another ridiculous one I saw was that Trump would help them achieve their delusion, hence they officially have adopted Trump as their sole candidate in the US elections.

My God! Prior to 2015, I never believed such gullibility and delusion could exist amongst the largely educated population of southern Nigeria.

One word, Ibos are freaks! An outlier found on the degenerate side of human spectrum.
Re: Ipob Yoot Ranting Nd Threatening Facebook by TimeManager(m): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
The agony of slavery. Kiss the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Finally Obasanjo Breaks Silence On Buhari’s Death Rumour: READ! / My Thoughts On Tubaba's Failed 6th Of February Protest / Corrupt Nigerians Will Always Criticise Buhari – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.