Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,550 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed (406 Views)

When Will Nairaland Have An Unlike Button / Observation...all Mods Of Nl Needed / BBN Voting Is Not Free Unlike 2019 Voting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed by Phylemon: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
I strongly think an "unlike" option wud b a nice introduction to nairaland.
cc Seun
cc Lala
Click like if u agree. Share if u disagree

2 Likes

Re: An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed by Newbeginnings(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Facebook does not still have the unlike option ... I believe you should see this from a different perspective... an unlike option does much harm than good psychologically
Re: An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed by Justycxx(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
If you want to "unlike", first click "like" then "unlike" will show up, you can now have your "unlike" and do whatever you want with it. Thankd
Re: An "Unlike" Option On NL Needed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Excuse me bro, I think you meant to say "dislike", not "unlike". Unlike means to decide not to like anymore, and is different from dislike which means to "abhor" or "detest" or "disapprove" or...the hard one-"HATE"! You didn't seem to notice that there is "unlike" in nairaland-when you click the "like" button and later change your mind, you click on it to "unlike" (that is, to stop liking), just the same way "friend" and "unfriend" works on facebook. Well, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
In any case, if what you mean to say is the "dislike" button, my guy, I fully second that and support you! I'm also hoping...and have been looking forward to such in here!

(1) (Reply)

HORRIBLE : Woman Bathed With Acid After Accepting Lover’s Proposal. / Choose Who You Want To Win USA Election Trump Or Clinton / Tax Nigerians For Calls Above 3 Minutes, Emefiele Advises FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.