Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana (25338 Views)

The Game Ghanaian Movie Soundtract / The Most Hilarious Ghanaian Movie Trailers Ever (still Think Nollywood Sucks?) / Is The Ghanaian Movie Industry Making Any Improvement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by SeanT21(f): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2009
@gators

yes oo. I am searching everywhere for it. I am gonna need mrbrownjay help. He knows how to find movies.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 28, 2009
michelin89:

Leave am make he show am. Abeg make all those sweet sweet actors show their own too. Cheiiii see yansh!!!! grin grin grin grin

Lol, see this small pervert. grin grin grin grin

Until an African lands on the moon, that is when I'll manage to look the other way when it comes to butt showing on any African TV. grin grin grin As far now any butt showing MUST be banned.

SeanT21:

YES!!

When are you showing yours?  grin grin grin grin grin grin Let's think outside the box together. grin
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2009
Na real wa sef. . .and dis guy is like married  undecided wetin i dey find here sef? lipsrsealed
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 28, 2009
Who's the guy?
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by SeanT21(f): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2009
stillwater:

Who's the guy?

Majid Michael. SEXY Ghanian!!

stillwater:

Lol, see this small pervert. grin grin grin grin

Until an African lands on the moon, that is when I'll manage to look the other way when it comes to butt showing on any African TV. grin grin grin As far now any butt showing MUST be banned.

When are you showing yours? grin grin grin grin grin grin Let's think outside the box together. grin

~~LMAO~~
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2009
so showing your ass on TV is thinking outside the box?
how is it THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX? something they just copied from some american movie probably?
being an innovator is what i call thinking outside the box. being creative.

not just showing your ass in some movie.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2009
na real wa ooo
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by djones: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2009
Sean this is the link http://ghanamusiconline.com/component/option,com_datsogallery/Itemid,126/catid,6/func,viewcategory/
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 28, 2009
Ohhh Majid. He's a good actor but he should close his assgrin.He's the only Ghanaian actor I've managed to watch without flipping to something else. cheesy
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by chic2pimp(m): 2:37am On Oct 28, 2009
ABEG MAKE UNA WATCH AM FIRST AND COME GIST ME CUZ AS I SEE AM SO NAH ONLY THE BOBO YELLOW PAW PAW YANSH DEM DEY SHOW AND DAT NO BE WETIN I WAN SEE JARE.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by SeanT21(f): 2:49am On Oct 28, 2009
djones:

Sean this is the link http://ghanamusiconline.com/component/option,com_datsogallery/Itemid,126/catid,6/func,viewcategory/

All I see are pictures. I want the link to the film.

@amaka

Everyone have their own definition of creativity. IMO,This film is showing the directors creativity because most African film's do not potray love scenes.Maybe the love scene went a lil too far but there is nothing wrong with it. Most movie industries rate their films as PG, R, MA, etc.This film is R rated of course and if U are so against sex in films then U do not have to watch it. Not all Ghanian films have to be on the safe side.I don't understand why they are banning the film. Ghanaians are a diverse bunch. Some will enjoy it and some will not.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by mohawkchic(f): 2:53am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]~Gollywood Pushing Boundaries grin[/size]
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by spoilt(f): 2:54am On Oct 28, 2009
Chei. looks like 2 lumps mounds of eba made with yellow ibo garri. grin
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 3:13am On Oct 28, 2009
SeanT21:

What in the world is disgracing about love scenes in a movie?? undecided

Girl you are sooooo right, kiss
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 3:26am On Oct 28, 2009
spoilt:

Chei. looks like 2 lumps mounds of eba made with yellow ibo garri. grin

Lol
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Oct 28, 2009
Wat is love?and wat is a love scene ehn?
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 4:37am On Oct 28, 2009
Pweety4me:

Wat is love?and wat is a love scene ehn?

Kwestion cool
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 4:43am On Oct 28, 2009
How come everytime I see kunbee pweety4me is always around her angry
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Pweety4me(f): 4:44am On Oct 28, 2009
grin jealousy. . . tongue
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:50am On Oct 28, 2009
they follow each other on ever thread talking about nothing!!
they can have 2 pages of convo discussing nothing giving each other 4 word replies.

anyway let me stop before im called a "hater"
tongue
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 4:55am On Oct 28, 2009
THE AMAKA:

they can have 2 pages of convo discussing nothing giving each other 4 word replies.

tongue

You in trouble now hahahaha grin grin I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

You in trouble now hahahaha grin grin I thought I was the only one that noticed. grin
seriously. undecided
many many threads like that.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

How come everytime I see kunbee pweety4me is always around her angry

Because we are committed to one another cool
Pweety4me:

grin jealousy. . . tongue

Totally wink
THE AMAKA:

tongue

Hater grin tongue
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by THEAMAKA(f): 4:58am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

Because we are committed to one another cool
Totally wink
Hater grin tongue

thats exactly what im talking about.
here everyone is your ocular proof!!
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 5:00am On Oct 28, 2009
Me and pweety are bff's tongue
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:03am On Oct 28, 2009
THE MOVIE SUCKS BALLS.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by sexyLeamon(f): 5:07am On Oct 28, 2009
after seeing those pictures I can see why shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 5:07am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

Me and pweety are bff's tongue

Are you serious or you just playing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 5:07am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Are you serious or you just playing shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are nl bff's cheesy
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

We are nl bff's cheesy

Don't mind me, I was just being a little jealous.
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by Kunbee: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Don't mind me, I was just being a little jealous.

You can always join us ooo
Re: New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana by OgidiBoy(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2009
Kunbee:

You can always join us ooo

Thank you my dear. lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / BBTitans 2023 Week 2 Vote Result And Percentage / #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.