Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? (17530 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? / Are You Going To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by dalaman: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
John answered your question a long time ago "Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life"...

Whosoever!!!

Nice, at least you answered albeit not in an unequivocal way. Most christians just run away from the question.

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by raphieMontella: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
You go te. We will continue to believe in God.

And concerning hell, the only thing you can do about it is wail on Nairaland. It wont change reality.

so the jews are no longer Gods chosen people?

3 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Anas09: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2016
alfarouq:

Actually, I know what the Quran said about non-muslims, the Jew's inclusive, what I want to know and establish is that is the Christian god biased towards the Jews or is it the ignorant Christians that have made him into a biased God.
If you can't answer, I won't blame you be surprised because you my friend are a Jew worshipper
Oh, so now its "The Chriatian god?". So allah is no longer Jehovah. See yasef?
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hahn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
John answered your question a long time ago "Whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life"...

Whosoever!!!

And whosoever does not believe in him, despite lack of adequate proof of his/it's existence shall perish and not have everlasting life, abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by winner01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
hahn:

And whosoever does not believe in him, despite lack of adequate proof of his/it's existence shall perish and not have everlasting life, abi?
There are consequences for what we believe and act.

If you fail to prepare for an exam because it is much more fun to party than to study. You will have to bear the consequences even though partying satisfies your natural wants.

John has given an answer, i dont see how difficult that is.

We have adequate proof and evidence around us. We have the freedom to accept or reject it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by winner01(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
dalaman:

Nice, at least you answered albeit not in an unequivocal way. Most christians just run away from the question.
Many Christians do not have the answer to many questions even about christianity. The mistake we make is to try to give answers even when we do not know the answer.

No one in this world can claim to have every answers to all the questions in the world.

The difference is that we are convinced that Jesus Christ existed, made serious claims and actions, ressurrected from the dead, was recorded by non-christian historians. and changed the world forever.

Jesus Christ is why you are talking to me, He is why you have argued here severally.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
There are consequences for what we believe and act.

If you fail to prepare for an exam because it is much more fun to party than to study. You will have to bear the consequences even though partying satisfies your natural wants.

John has given an answer, i dont see how difficult that is.

We have adequate proof and evidence around us. We have the freedom to accept or reject it.

Lol.

Actually, the situation is more like a student who reads and studies constantly even when there is no exam but then is failed simply because he did not acknowledge that a teacher in Israel was the one who claims to have written the exam on his behalf. Even though he still needs to write the exam himself undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by sonmvayina(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
The old testament(Tanakha), has got nothing to do with the new testament. they are basically 2 different ideologies and religion..the jewish scribes and sages wrote it for themselves..it entails their belief..they never said it was for the whole world or a record of history..they know it is a spiritual manual..the Messiah they are waiting for is a mortal man from the seed(sperm) of David..they don't have the idea of Gods mating with women as part of their religion..that was only in Roman and Greek religion..they added this to the jewish tanaka to sell their ideology about Jesus..christainity was just a cult of Inana and Dimuzi from babylon..At the council of Nicea all the religious leaders of the varrious cult were mandated to choose a single out of the lots..after argueing for days they narrowed it down to 2. Mithraism and christainity..They choose christainity and. voted on the doctrines too..after which they released the famous Nicean Creed..the council was made up of romans,greeks and north africans..no single jew...they gathered and even forged some documents claiming it was from the apostle..most of these are just materials from the various cults..they just edited them and gave them a jewish setting....

4 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by analice107: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
TomHagen:
Really? Even those killer MOSSAD agents?
I can't see them strapping bombs on themselves and their 4yr olds to kill people. Do you know how many people Isis killed to celebrate Ramadan? How many did Mossad killed to celebrate Yumkipor? Are you with your senses?

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by analice107: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
menxer:
Like seriously?
Yea.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by SalomonKane: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
hahn:

That sound absolute!. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by TomHagen: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
analice107:

I can't see them strapping bombs on themselves and their 4yr olds to kill people. Do you know how many people Isis killed to celebrate Ramadan? How many did Mossad killed to celebrate Yumkipor? Are you with your senses?
No one sees MOSSAD when they do their thing. Will they be saved regardless of their deeds? It's a harmless question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by alfarouq(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Having read the contributions by some Christians such as muafrika, winner01 and the rest who have clarified that been a Jew doesn't grant you automatic salvation, my inference is that most of my Christian friends are more of jew worshippers who believe whether a Jew has done right or wrong, he must be placated and revered simply for being a Jew. To them a Jew can do no wrong, the status of right and wrong have to first be put to the test of whether it's done by a Jew or not. They believe the Jew is the apple of God's eye. He will be blessed who has blessed the Jew and he will be cursed who has cursed the Jew whether he is in the right or is wrong.
I have also confirmed that there are jew worshippers on this platform (anas, Analice and co) who feels an honest and innocent question is a threat to their gods.

1 Like

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by analice107: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
alfarouq:
Having read the contributions by some Christians such as muafrika, winner01 and the rest who have clarified that been a Jew doesn't grant you automatic salvation, my inference is that most of my Christian friends are more of jew worshippers who believe whether a Jew has done right or wrong, he must be placated and revered simply for being a Jew. To them a Jew can do no wrong, the status of right and wrong have to first be put to the test of whether it's done by a Jew or not. They believe the Jew is the apple of God's eye. He will be blessed who has blessed the Jew and he will be cursed who has cursed the Jew whether he is in the right or is wrong.
I have also confirmed that there are jew worshippers on this platform (anas, Analice and co) who feels an honest and innocent question is a threat to their gods.
That's good. You closed your thread here ^^^

Who cares what you believe or stand for? You are very insignificant, but you yet to come to terms with that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by gaelllic: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
alfarouq:
I was discussing with a christian and he made the statement salvation is of the Jews and when i asked him what happened to the claim that believing in Jesus is the way to salvation, bearing in mind that most Jews are not only anti-Jesus, they go to the extent of calling him unprintable names such as an impostor, a child born out of wedlock, a blasphemer.
what according to Christianity will be the faith of such Jews in the afterlife? are they going to heaven or hell?
To most modern Christians, a Jew can do know wrong, what is been frowned upon if done by a gentile becomes not only allowed but praised when done by Jews as most modern Christians believe.
they will always defend themselves with a verse from their bible which says i will bless him who has blessed thee and i will curse him who has cursed thee.
is the allegation of non-Christians that the christian God is only a Jewish God. why should there be separate rules for Jews and separate for gentiles

The teaching of the Roman Catholic Church is that all who deny Christ are doomed.

This includes Jews (modern-day practitioners of the Old Law).

Protestants of all shades will likely shy from a direct answer, because theirs

is a religion of 'political correctness'
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Ubenedictus(m): 1:22am On Nov 01, 2016
gaelllic:

The teaching of the Roman Catholic Church is that all who deny Christ are doomed.

What about those who dont know him?
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oaroloye(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
SHALOM!

alfarouq:
I was discussing with a christian and he made the statement salvation is of the Jews and when i asked him what happened to the claim that believing in Jesus is the way to salvation, bearing in mind that most Jews are not only anti-Jesus, they go to the extent of calling him unprintable names such as an impostor, a child born out of wedlock, a blasphemer.
what according to Christianity will be the faith of such Jews in the afterlife? are they going to heaven or hell?

The Christian was just a silly fool, parroting a quote whose origin he probably did not even know.

. JOHN 4:6-26.

6 Now Jacob's well was there.
Jesus therefore,
being wearied with his journey,
sat thus on the well:
and it was about the sixth hour.
7. There cometh a woman of Samaria
to draw water:
Jesus saith unto her,
"Give me to drink."
8. [For his Disciples were gone away
unto the city to buy meat.]
9. Then saith the woman of Samaria
unto him,
"How is it that thou, being a Jew,
askest drink of me,
which am a woman of Samaria?
For the Jews have no dealings
with the Samaritans."
10. Jesus answered and said unto her,
"If thou knewest The Gift of God,
and who it is that saith to thee,

'GIVE ME TO DRINK;'

thou wouldest have asked of him,
and he would have given thee
Living Water."
11. The woman saith unto him,
"Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with,
and the well is deep:
from whence then hast thou
that Living Water?"
12. "Art thou greater than
our father Jacob,
which gave us the well,
and drank thereof himself,
and his children,
and his cattle?"
13. Jesus answered and said unto her,
"Whosoever drinketh of this water
shall thirst again:
14. But whosoever drinketh
of the water that I shall give him
shall never thirst;
but the water that I shall give him
shall be in him
a well of water
springing up into Everlasting Life."
15. The woman saith unto him,
"Sir, give me this water,
that I thirst not,
neither come hither to draw."
16. Jesus saith unto her,
"Go, call thy husband,
and come hither.
17. The woman answered and said,
"I have no husband.
Jesus said unto her,
"Thou hast well said,

'I HAVE NO HUSBAND:

18. "For thou hast had five husbands;
and he whom thou now hast
is not thy husband:
in that saidst thou truly."
19. The woman saith unto him,
"Sir, I perceive that thou art a Prophet.
20. "Our fathers worshipped
in this mountain;
and ye say,
that in Jerusalem
is the place
where men ought to worship."
21. Jesus saith unto her,
Woman, believe me,
the hour cometh,
when ye shall neither
in this mountain,
nor yet at Jerusalem,
worship the Father.
22. "Ye worship ye know not what:
we know what we worship:
for Salvation is of the Jews.
23. "But the hour cometh,
and now is,
when the true worshippers
shall worship the Father
in Spirit and in Truth:
for the Father seeketh such
to worship Him.
24. "God is a Spirit:
and they that worship him
must worship him in
Spirit and in Truth."
25. The woman saith unto him,
"I know that Messias cometh,
which is called Christ:
when he is come,
he will tell us all things."
26. Jesus saith unto her,
"I that speak unto thee am he."

THE SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN OF NO IDENTITY- YOU ATHEISTS LACKING THE INTELLIGENCE TO TELL ONE FROM ANOTHER- ASSUMING HE EVER EXISTED, WAS JUST SOME FOOL, WHO DIDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT OUR RELIGION.

It is very cheap to buttonhole some millennial 3-minute Indomie Christian, and overload his 40W Brain Element with Serious Current, and be boasting that you were able to short-circuit his poor head.

ME, I am a POWER TRANSFORMER- mess with ME, and I will ELECTRO-SCATTER-FRY that your ass- "It will not last long; you will not enjoy it!"

Who does not know about THE ABRAHAMIC COVENANT?

. GENESIS 17:1-8.

AND when Abram
was ninety years old, and nine,
The LORD appeared to Abram,
and said unto him,
"I (am) The Almighty God;
walk before Me,
and be thou perfect.
2. "And I will make My Covenant
between Me and thee,
and will multiply thee exceedingly."
3. And Abram fell on his face:
and God talked with him, saying,
4. "As for Me, behold,
My Covenant (is) with thee,
and thou shalt be
a father of many nations.
5. "Neither shall thy name
any more be called Abram,
but thy Name shall be Abraham;
for a Father of many nations
have I made thee.
6. "And I will make thee
exceedingly fruitful,
and I will make nations of thee,
and kings shall come out of thee.
7. "And I will establish
My Covenant between Me and thee
and thy Seed after thee
in their Generations
for an Everlasting Covenant,
to be a God unto thee,
and to thy Seed after thee.
8. "And I will give unto thee,
and to thy Seed after thee,
the Land wherein
thou art a Stranger,
all the Land of Canaan,
for an Everlasting Possession;
and I will be their God."

GOD CHOSE RIGHTEOUS ABRAM, AND HIS BARREN WIFE SARAI, TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CARETAKER RACE- WHO WOULD NOT HAVE THE OPTION OF ABANDONING HIS SERVICE; WHO ALL KNEW THEY WERE DESCENDED FROM A NINETY-YEAR OLD WOMAN, AND WOULD NOT EVEN EXIST, BUT FOR GOD.

To most modern Christians, a Jew can do know wrong, what is been frowned upon if done by a gentile becomes not only allowed but praised when done by Jews as most modern Christians believe.

SO WHAT?

YAHSHUA IS THE SAVIOUR- NOT "MODERN CHRISTIANS."

The PENTECOSTAL REVIVAL was HIJACKED by JESUIT/FREEMASONRY UNDERCOVER Agents- you know who they are, because you never talk about your Masters.

they will always defend themselves with a verse from their bible which says i will bless him who has blessed thee and i will curse him who has cursed thee.

. GENESIS 12:1-3.

Now The LORD had said unto Abram,
"Get thee out of thy country,
and from thy kindred,
and from thy father's house,
unto a land that I will shew thee:
2. "And I will make of thee a great nation,
and I will bless thee,
and make thy name great;
and thou shalt be a Blessing:
3. "And I will Bless them that bless thee,
and Curse him that curseth thee:
and in thee
shall all families of the Earth
be Blessed."

YAHWEH GOD SAID that those who blessed ABRAM would be Blessed, while those who cursed ABRAM would be Cursed.

That is pretty clear.

OYINBO SAYS, NO- it is those who Bless THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM who are Blessed, and those who Curse THE CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM who are Cursed.

Who are these "CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM" the Oyinbos are talking about?

They mean the OYINBO INVADERS of PALESTINE- who claim to be Children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

. REVELATION 2:8-9.

8. And unto the Angel
of the Church in Smyrna write;

"These things saith
the First and the Last,
which was Dead, and is Alive;
9. I know thy Works,
and Tribulation,
and Poverty,
[but thou art rich]
and I know the Blasphemy of them
which say they are Jews,
and are not,
but are the Synagogue of Satan."

THESE ARE WHITE OYINBO CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.

They TOOK OVER the Religion, and the BLACKS who were THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS from the EXODUS were WEAK and UNFAITHFUL, and LET THEM DO IT.

Many of them were SOLD INTO SLAVERY BY THE WHITE JEWS. You never knew anything about this, because YOU LET THEM "EDUCATE" YOU.

is the allegation of non-Christians that the christian God is only a Jewish God. why should there be separate rules for Jews and separate for gentiles

REALLY? WHO TOLD YOU THAT NONSENSE?

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any Soul
Sin through Ignorance,
then he shall bring a she-goat
of the first year for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make
an Atonement for the Soul
that sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law
for him that Sinneth by Ignorance,
(both for) him that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth among you.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth (ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be) born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken his Commandment,
that soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity (shall be) upon him."

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE LAW ABOUT GENTILES BEING EXEMPT FROM THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed (be) he
that confirmeth not (all)
The Words of This Law to do them.
And all the people shall say, "Amen."

WHY ARE YOU WASTING OUR TIME WITH FOOLISH LIES?

Anybody can activate their TEN TALENTS Birthright, and see The Commandments of God hardwired into everything that Exists. They can see the Fate of the DEAD- how MOST Souls are DESTROYED, and only a FEW are able to ESCAPE into the AfterLife.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]

NO ONE IS OBLIGED TO SHOW YOU THESE THINGS.

If you don't have the WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING to FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF what THE PROPHETS knew, GOD has NO INTEREST in you.

MOST HUMAN SOULS ARE DESTROYED SHORTLY AFTER THE DEATH OF THEIR PHYSICAL BODY BY AN IMPERSONAL AUTOMATED PROCESS THAT DOES NOT CARE WHO YOU ARE, NOR WHAT YOUR "AGGROS" ARE: IT DEMANDS ONLY ONE THING.

That is your complete memory record from birth.

If that record is not forthcoming, that entity that materializes to collect it, everytime a creature dies, loses patience, cuts the Soul Body open, and extracts the Memory Record by Brute Force.

The Soul Body so damaged cannot deploy into the AfterLife.

Spiritual Scavenger Beings tear that soul apart, extracting its last life energies. That is what happens to most Humans.

Those who discovered this learned that those Souls who had prepared themselves by carefully TOTALLY RECALLING their ENTIRE Life History through a MEDITATION Technique they called RECAPITULATION, and THEN died, DID NOT GET RIPPED OPEN.

The Entity is satisfied with their RECALL, and departs, allowing them to use their body's last energy out of every cell to create a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY, housing its Mind, Memories, and Personality.

THIS body goes to one of three other possible destinations, depending on their Spiritual Affiliations in life:

4. HEAVEN.
3. PARADISE.
2. HELL.
1. DESTRUCTION.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oaroloye(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
SHALOM!

gaelllic:

WRONG!

The Teaching of The Roman Catholic Church is that EVERY Religion are going to Heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVEPEZiapW4&itct=CAoQpDAYDCITCMjmkpGgptACFc4PHAodiY4NTFIhYWxsIHJlbGlnaW9ucyBhcmUgZ29pbmcgdG8gSGVhdmVu&gl=NL&client=mv-google&hl=en

Another LIE.

Protestants are those who oppose The Papacy.

They don't mind telling you THE TRUTH.

Most NON-Roman Catholic Churches are led by a Roman Catholic Agent or Asset.

KENNETH COPELAND was a SECRET UNDERCOVER Roman Catholic this whole time, before blowing his cover in 2015.

. MATTHEW 22:2-14.

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'Tell them which are bidden,

"Behold, I have prepared my dinner:
my oxen and my fatlings are killed,
and all things are ready:
come unto the marriage." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he
sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. "Then saith he to his servants,

'The wedding is ready,
but they which were bidden
were not worthy.
9. 'Go ye therefore
into the highways,
and as many as ye shall
find, bid to the marriage.'

10. "So those servants went out
into the highways,
and gathered together
all as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'Friend, how camest
thou in hither
not having
a wedding garment?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'Bind him hand and foot,
and take him away,
and cast him into Outer Darkness,
there shall be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.
14. 'For many are called,
but few are chosen.' "

GOING TO HEAVEN IS MEANINGLESS, WHEN ONE DOES NOT HAVE GOD'S APPROVAL.

Most Souls are DESTROYED shortly after the death of their Physical Body.

[See my Blog: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DIE.]
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lepasharon(f): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
If a Jew rejects Jesus why should an African accept Jesus?!

Do you know something they don't??

5 Likes

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oaroloye(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
SHALOM!

lepasharon:
If a Jew rejects Jesus why should an African accept Jesus?!

Do you know something they don't??

Yes.

We know Right from Wrong.

The Jews were very wicked people, who sentenced innocent people to death.

. JOHN 8:37-49.

37. "I know that ye
are Abraham's Seed;
but ye seek to kill me,
because my Word
hath no place in you.
38. "I speak That
Which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen
with your father."
39. They answered and said unto him,
"Abraham is our father."
Jesus saith unto them,
"If ye were Abraham's Children,
ye would do The Works of Abraham.
40. "But now ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you The Truth,
which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.
41. "Ye do the Deeds of your father."
Then said they to him,
"We be not Born of Fornication;
we have One Father,
(even) God."
42 Jesus said unto them,
"If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.
43. .Why do ye not
Understand my Speech?
Even because ye
cannot hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your father the Devil,
and the Lusts of your father
ye will do.
He was a Murderer From The Beginning,
and Abode not in The Truth,
because there is no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a Lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a Liar,
and the father of it.
45. "And because
I tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?"
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."
48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,
"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by lepasharon(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Yes.

We know Right from Wrong.

The Jews were very wicked people, who sentenced innocent people to death.

. JOHN 8:37-49.

37. "I know that ye
are Abraham's Seed;
but ye seek to kill me,
because my Word
hath no place in you.
38. "I speak That
Which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen
with your father."
39. They answered and said unto him,
"Abraham is our father."
Jesus saith unto them,
"If ye were Abraham's Children,
ye would do The Works of Abraham.
40. "But now ye seek to kill me,
a man that hath told you The Truth,
which I have heard of God:
this did not Abraham.
41. "Ye do the Deeds of your father."
Then said they to him,
"We be not Born of Fornication;
we have One Father,
(even) God."
42 Jesus said unto them,
"If God were your Father,
ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth
and came from God;
neither came I of myself,
but he sent me.
43. .Why do ye not
Understand my Speech?
Even because ye
cannot hear my Word.
44. "Ye are of your father the Devil,
and the Lusts of your father
ye will do.
He was a Murderer From The Beginning,
and Abode not in The Truth,
because there is no Truth in him.
When he speaketh a Lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a Liar,
and the father of it.
45. "And because
I tell you The Truth,
ye believe me not.
46. "Which of you
convinceth me of Sin?
And if I say The Truth,
why do ye not believe me?"
47. "He that is of God
heareth God's Words:
ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God."
48. Then answered the Jews,
and said unto him,
"Say we not well
that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a Devil?"

So Africans know right and wrong while the Jews dont? Africans are morally superior?

Africa- the most decadent place in the world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by oaroloye(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
SHALOM!

Ubenedictus:
What about those who dont know him?

IGNORANCE IS A SIN.

. JOHN 3:14-21.

14. "And as Moses
lifted up the Serpent
in the Wilderness,
even so must
The Son of Man be lifted up:
15. "That whosoever
believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Eternal Life.
16. "For God so loved the World,
that He gave
His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not Perish,
but have Everlasting Life.
17. "For God sent not His Son
into the World
to condemn the World;
but that the World
through him might be Saved.
18. "He that believeth on him
is not condemned:
but he that believeth not
is condemned already,
because he hath not believed
in The Name of The only Begotten
Son of God.
19. "And this is The Condemnation,

'THAT LIGHT IS COME
INTO THE WORLD,
AND MEN LOVE DARKNESS
RATHER THAN LIGHT,
BECAUSE THEIR DEEDS
WERE EVIL.'

20. "For every one
that doeth Evil hateth the Light,
neither cometh to The Light,
lest his deeds
should be reproved.
21. "But he that doeth Truth
cometh to The Light,
that his deeds may be manifest,
that they are wrought in God."

THE STANDARD OF THOSE WHO REPENTED AT THE TEACHING OF AN UNFAMILIAR PROPHET WILL BE USED AGAINST THEM.

. MATTHEW 12:41-45.

41. "The Men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall condemn it:
because they repented
at the preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall condemn it:
for she came from
the uttermost parts
of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a greater than Solomon
is here."

THE STANDARD OF PEOPLE WHO CROSSED THE WORLD TO LEARN THE WORD OF GOD WILL BE USED AGAINST THEM.

. GENESIS 18:17-33.

17. And The LORD Said,
"Shall I hide from Abraham
That Thing which I Do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may bring
upon Abraham that
which He hath spoken of him."
20. And The LORD Said,
"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and see whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."
22. And the men turned
their faces from thence,
and went toward Sodom:
but Abraham stood yet
before The LORD.
23. And Abraham drew near and said,
"Wilt thou also Destroy
the Righteous with the Wicked?
24. "Peradventure there be
fifty Righteous within the city:
wilt thou also Destroy
and not Spare the place
for the fifty Righteous
that (are) therein?
25. "That be far from thee
to do after this manner,
to slay the Righteous
with the Wicked:
and that the Righteous
should be as the Wicked,
that be far from thee:
Shall not The Judge of all the Earth
Do Right?"
26. And The LORD Said,
"If I find in Sodom fifty Righteous
within the city,
then I will Spare all the place
for their sakes."
27. And Abraham answered and said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The LORD,
which (am but) dust and ashes:
28. "Peradventure there shall lack
five of the fifty Righteous:
wilt thou destroy all the city
for (lack of) five?
And He Said,
"If I find there forty and five,
I will not destroy (it)."
29. And he spake unto him yet again,
and said,
"Peradventure there shall be
forty found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it) for forty's sake."
30. And he said unto (him),
"Oh let not The LORD be angry,
and I will yet speak:
'Peradventure there shall thirty
be found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Do (it),
if I Find thirty there."
31. And he said,
"Behold now,
I have taken upon me
to speak unto The Lord:
'Peradventure there shall be twenty
found there."
And He Said,
"I will not Destroy (it) for twenty's sake."
32. And he said,
"Oh let not The Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once:
'Peradventure ten shall be found there.' "
And He Said,
"I will not destroy (It) for ten's sake."
33. And The LORD went His Way,
as soon as He had left
communing with Abraham:
and Abraham returned unto his place.

FAILURE TO CREATE, PARTICIPATE IN, OR LIVE NEAR A MINYAN WILL COUNT AGAINST THEM.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
rm 2:

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also
bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by otemanuduno: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
This thread is just about all these small small gods., Yahweh, Allah and all their puppets, their books and their childish belief. The story of Faulkin(jesus of the neanderthal) and Murhamid of the neanderthal has really eaten deep into their brains. undecided
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Ken4Christ: 2:07am On Nov 14, 2016
The Jews are the special people of God before Jesus came. God had promised Abraham that he will bless the word through his seed. Apostle Paul let us know that the seed is Christ.

But before Christ came, God gave them the Law through Moses to regulate their religious and social life. The law had conditions. They will be blessed if they keep the laws and they will be cursed if they break the law - Deuteronomy 28.

However, the Jews couldn't keep the law and consequently, they came under the curse.

Years after, Jesus came as their Messiah to save them and redeemed them from the law of Moses. Ironically, they opposed him, rejecting the grace Jesus preached. It was even one of the reasons they killed Jesus. They accused him of breaking the law of Moses. Jesus at one time delivered a woman from being stoned to death because she was caught in the very act of adultery.

They killed Jesus and fulfilled prophecy. Well, Jesus rose from the dead but so many still didn't believe.

The other reason Jesus was rejected as their Messiah was because he fell short of their expectations. They were looking for a man that will lead them to war and deliver them from the oppression of the enemy. Jesus did not do any of these. So, they rejected him. Besides, the religious leaders of his day never agreed with the liberality that Jesus brought.

It was the rejection of Jesus by the Jews that opened up the door for the Gentiles to be saved - John 1:11-13.

So, where are the Jews in the plan of God? Are they still going to be saved. The answer is yes but it is a future events. Right now, they are spiritually blind. They are still expecting their Messiah. To them Jesus is not their Messiah.

The Messiah will come who is actually a false prophet that will work with the Anti Christ that is yet to be revealed. He will bring peace to Isreal like they have never had before through a 7 years peace treaty. However, after 3 and a half years, he will place an image of the anti Christ in the temple of God and force every one to worship the image.

Because of the respect the Jews have for the law of Moses, they will not worship the image. This will bridge the peace they have been enjoying as the Anti Christ and the false prophet will persecute them. It is at this point their understanding will come to them that Jesus whom they rejected is the Christ. They will go through the great tribulation Jesus predicted in the book of Matthew, chapter 24. At this point, all Israel who refuse to receive the mark of the beast will be saved. Before that time, 144,000 Jews have been marked out for salvation and raptured. Revelation 7 & 14.

So, Isreal will be saved but it will be the remnants during the period of the great tribulation.

Jesus will come back and fight the battle they were expecting him to fight and rescue them from the hand of the Anti Christ and false prophet.

After this, he will establish his 1,000 years reign on earth.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ubenedictus:
rm 2:

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also
bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
My brother how are you? I'm being off topic here. I recently saw your advice on another thread to me when I mentioned assisting at a Traditional Roman Mass of the FSSPX. I haven't by the way. Can you expand please?
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Ubenedictus(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
Papist:

My brother how are you? I'm being off topic here. I recently saw your advice on another thread to me when I mentioned assisting at a Traditional Roman Mass of the FSSPX. I haven't by the way. Can you expand please?
i'm fine dear one,
there is no problem with d fssp the problem is in attending with d sspx, those are two different groups.

this discussion is best had on d catholic thread.
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Sinciddy: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2016
Them don come again
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by Gayjesus: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Silly questions
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by walozanga(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:

What is bitter about my post?
Leave the Jews alone,be concerned about your own soul
my dear u gave the best answer, we should be concerned about our souls not checking who will go to heaven or hell
Re: Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? by erico2k2(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2016
Greatzeus:

What is bitter about my post?
Leave the Jews alone,be concerned about your own soul
I think he has a point
Some people do not realy know the difference of being Jewish and being autodox jew if spelt right .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. / Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.