Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. (2936 Views)

How To Use Baking Soda To Whiten Your Teeth. / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Where Can I Buy Baking Soda In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
<Modified>
Hello. The write up has now been published here on Nairaland here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4818709/how-use-baking-soda-whiten

So read it there.
Sorry. Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by prinsam30: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
thanks plentiful but where person go fit get this baking soda
Re: How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
prinsam30:
thanks plentiful but where person go fit get this baking soda
Any shop where they sell baking items. But make sure they don't confuse it with baking powder or baking flour, etc.
Re: How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by prinsam30: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
EmmaFantastic:

Any shop where they sell baking items. But make sure they don't confuse it with baking powder or baking flour, etc.

OK thanks alot
Re: How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by holuwajobar(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2017
I no see bakin soda fr my side....where in lagos can i get it.....i really need to geh rid of dz yellow stains on my teeth
Re: How To Use BAKING SODA To Whiten Your Teeth. by moboladapo: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Go to any market near you and locate a shop where baking items are sold, flour, yeast etc stuff. Baking soda is always sold there and quite cheap too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dog Pictures / Nairaland Chat / Craziest Hair Cuts You Must See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.