Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties (17558 Views)

5 Things We Do That Destroy Our Smartphones / Top 5 Smartphones With The Best Designs 2018. They’re All Chinese ! (PHOTOS) / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by rawpadgin(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
n
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Oblitz(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2016
Nice
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Oblitz(m): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Yeah LG is the bomb. Rocking my G5
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by wellmax(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2016
ayodotcom:
I personally believe Samsung phones are better than Apple phones

You are entitled to your beliefs. I use both and i can tell you that Apple is far better.

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by ayodotcom(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2016
wellmax:

You are entitled to your beliefs. I use both and i can tell you that Apple is far better.

Which series do you use
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by naijalodge(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
wellmax:

u used galaxy duo 2 refurbished ND you're here spilling trash,use a Note or Edge series or even an S series, you'll know you've never used a Samsung b4

2 Likes

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Ademoore07(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2016
These were just stories. Just summarize it and be brief. Apple is well known for its security. Sony is the best phone when it comes to Camera issue. Other phones have their specialty but not as solid as the one listed above.

By the way, today is my birthday, show me some love.

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by somehowpenis(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Apple phones..
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Qudbell(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Tecno - loudness
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by YTderin(f): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2016
I agree with the audio on HTC phones. Really solid.

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by eki2000(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2016
#teamtecnophantom6
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by oosibajo: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016
adanny01:
I think your post has been skewed to favour Apple.

From the position you placed Samsung, its obvious. I think the only thing that keeps iPhone on top is the time they spend on releasing the product line which is the only mobile phone line they have. So they put all their effort in one phone for a whole year. That cannot be said of Android devices.

The flexibility and versatility with android is unbeatable.

Security wise, iPhone cloud has been hacked before and celebrities lost very private stuff. So forget about security, no one is completely safe.

Next time you are doing a thread like this, first of all list the categories. Screen size is a category, battery life, app drawers, price etc are all categories I expected only to see praise singing for apple. Not every body is a gamer, so I won't be buying apple because of speed. While others like tweaking their phones apple is too rigid. I used LG Nexus 4, I got more and prompt update that even iPhone can't give. I used Samsung Galaxy S2 and got support for 4 years before I lost it.

Please do justice next time.
Iphone remain the best in the word and it would remain the best for longer time

2 Likes

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by wtfCode: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2016
htc my bae
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Mikocake(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
greenhulk:

HTC are not known to make phones with best cameras, (with the exception of htc 10). M7, m8 and even m9 have poor cameras compared to the competition. Also bright display is not their specialty, that crown belongs to samsung and Apple that make phones with displays that are easily visible in direct sunlight. Where htc shines is in build quality and audio quality. Htc actually made metal phones the standard for Android flagship phones, and they also made front facing stereo speakers popular. I remember my htc one m7 with beats audio, best speakers on a smartphone... Although that crown now belonngs to the ZTE axon 7, best speakers on a phone PERIOD.
I disagree with your assessment of their display..HTC is up there when it comes to display qualities.

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by DrayZee: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2016
ayodotcom:
I personally believe Samsung phones are better than Apple phones
Obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by DrayZee: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2016
AnodaIT:
In case you forgot, Samsung also specialize in EXPLOSIVE DEVICES.

Apple tends to be the king in innovations. Some technology we will missing are just because Apple decided not to use them anymore like your standard size sim, removable battery and now 3.5mm earpiece. Click to read more on 5 things Apple took away from us
[img]http://4.bp..com/-M9abPLWlSng/V9fIlN8n4rI/AAAAAAAAB1Q/3LJ09us96hgoZtuV4burm_on278PCf8KgCLcB/s1600/iPhone-6-non-removable-battery.jpg[/img]
Incase you haven't heard, iPhone 7's have been exploding too, so don't even go there.
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Proffdada: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Tecno : known for initially subsidising android phone but later graduated to scamming naive Nigerians with phones with crappy specs angry

4 Likes

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by cyber5(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2016
OP
You left something out about Sony

Yes The Speakers

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by propanet(m): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2016
40manlappy:
@propanet

What about Xiaomi?

Cc: GrandMufti, Gptech, Ngcobop, Kulimart
Xiaomi is another King of smartphones, buy my attention was mainly on the most popular brands

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=adanny01 post=50595525]I think your post has been skewed to favour Apple.

From the position you placed Samsung, its obvious. I think the only thing that keeps iPhone on top is the time they spend on releasing the product line which is the only mobile phone line they have. So they put all their effort in one phone for a whole year. That cannot be said of Android devices.

Security wise, iPhone cloud has been hacked before and celebrities lost very private stuff. So forget about security, no one is completely safe.

Next time you are doing a thread like this, first of all list the categories. Screen size is a category, battery life, app drawers, price etc are all categories I expected only to see praise singing for apple. Not every body is a gamer, so I won't be buying apple because of speed. While others like tweaking their phones apple is too rigid. I used LG Nexus 4, I got more and prompt update that even iPhone can't give. I used Samsung Galaxy S2 and got support for 4 years before I lost it.

Please do justice next time.[/quot he told us that he want to put them in alphabetical order that is exactly what he did like it or not iPhone is still the king of highgrade phones.
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2016
cosby02:
Tecno nko
Tecno mate no dey here.
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by wellmax(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2016
naijalodge:
u used galaxy duo 2 refurbished ND you're here spilling trash,use a Note or Edge series or even an S series, you'll know you've never used a Samsung b4
I have stated my own opinion based on personal experince, why don't you just give yours instead of resulting to personal attacks. Well that is nairaland for you. You think I'm one of those jobless kids?

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by IamEntropy(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2016
adanny01:
I think your post has been skewed to favour Apple.

Please do justice next time.

There is nothing wrong with taking your time to release a phone that doesn't blow up in your face or pocket
Plus apple is quality and samsung is quantity.
I'v been using ipad2 for three years now but it is still faster and stronger than my samsung j7. Wtf

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2016
Proffdada:
Tecno : known for initially subsidising android phone but later graduated to scamming naive Nigerians with phones with crappy specs angry
Lol and the funny thing is that the Chinese that produce the tecno phones hardly use it. They use Xiaomi and Huawei mostly..TECNO and Infinix are only popular in Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Honestly, i prefer windows phone to any other phone jor, if not for the app gap, my lumia 1020 is a beast.
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by propanet(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2016
cyber5:
OP

You left something out about Sony

Yes The Speakers
Thanks for the addition
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2016
who is this apple fanboy that posted this trash? use galaxy s7 and s7 edge or the likes of latest note series u will know the meaning of humiliation written in capital letter.xperia z5 and the likes too

1 Like

Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Mikocake:
I disagree with your assessment of their display..HTC is up there when it comes to display qualities.

I'm not saying they are not up there, but they arr definitely not the best. U can imagine they just made their first 2k phone in 2016 (htc 10) while samsung galaxy s6 of 2015 had 2k display and lg g3 of 2014 had 2k display.
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by ollah2: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
oosibajo:

Iphone remain the best in the word and it would remain the best for longer time

What makes iphone the best in the world ?
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by Hez143(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Itel nko??
Re: Some Smartphones Manufacturers And Their Specialties by onufidel(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2016
greenhulk:

HTC are not known to make phones with best cameras, (with the exception of htc 10). M7, m8 and even m9 have poor cameras compared to the competition. Also bright display is not their specialty, that crown belongs to samsung and Apple that make phones with displays that are easily visible in direct sunlight. Where htc shines is in build quality and audio quality. Htc actually made metal phones the standard for Android flagship phones, and they also made front facing stereo speakers popular. I remember my htc one m7 with beats audio, best speakers on a smartphone... Although that crown now belonngs to the ZTE axon 7, best speakers on a phone PERIOD.
U neva see my HTC One M7 camera. Maybe na fake u don see. There was a time a pic I took was 2.8mb. The clarity was something to comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unboxing The Tecno Droipad 7D / NIN Registration Deadline: Have You Registered?? / Any Tecno T8 User About ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.