Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ford GT Plus Ford Mustang Equal To .... ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford GT Plus Ford Mustang Equal To .... ? (785 Views)

Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank / The $450,000 Ford GT Originally Owned By Pro-wrestler John Cena Sells For $1.5m / Ford Mustang 5.0 GT Vs Dodge Challenger SRT 6.1 Hemi - Who's Your Winner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ford GT Plus Ford Mustang Equal To .... ? by AutoJoshNG: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Ford GT plus Ford Mustang equal to .... ? This equation has been solved by this GTT (Gran Turismo Tribute).

This astonishing car is produced by Zero to 60 Designs for the SEMA show in Las Vegas. I looks like integrating the front end of the Ford Mustang with the rear end for the Ford GT. Consequently, the result is amazing. I am hardly a fan of the new Mustang but this is a car I'd yearn for all day.

Zero to 60 Designs also gave the GTT some performance tuning to back up its supercar-inspired looks. The 5.0-liter Coyote V8 gets over 800 horsepower. The company also upgraded the car's handling and braking abilities with Eibach Pro-Street-S suspension, Brembo brakes and Pirelli P-Zero tires.

If you like the look of this package, we have good news for you: Zero to 60 Designs plans to offer unit of the GTT to the public. The company expects to start production in early 2017. It is absolutely certain that a car this beautiful will be over subscribed.

Pricing will be revealed at a later date but it certainly won't come cheap.

https://autojosh.com/ford-gt-plus-ford-mustang-equal/

Re: Ford GT Plus Ford Mustang Equal To .... ? by INTROVERT(f): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Me lovey.
Re: Ford GT Plus Ford Mustang Equal To .... ? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Beauty on wheel's... This one looks like a rocket about to be launched, would like to drift with one of em

(1) (Reply)

Universal Keyless Remote Key / My Volvo V70 Model 2000, Will Go Off If I Apply Brake On Motion. What Can I Do / Accident That Happened Today In Sulivan Drive UNN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.