Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 (14993 Views)

Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, / YALI APPLICANTS 2017--- Interview Invitations Has Stared Dropping. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Yes, a Nigerian guy have his interview today, it's seems it's coming one after the other. Thank God I got a mail today requesting me to do an online course which I did and passed the quiz, I was given a professional certificate instantly through my mail. Now am waiting for the MWF interview, please guys going Yali network face2face group on facebook.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by nwakibie3(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
geodemainguy:
Yes, a Nigerian guy have his interview today, it's seems it's coming one after the other. Thank God I got a mail today requesting me to do an online course which I did and passed the quiz, I was given a professional certificate instantly through my mail. Now am waiting for the MWF interview, please guys going Yali network face2face group on facebook.

same with me
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by ifynwabuokei(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
is taking the course a yardstick for interview selection?
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by s3nn2x(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
ifynwabuokei:
is taking the course a yardstick for interview selection?

No.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Jerobans: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2017
geodemainguy:

Thanks for the update. Please, what state did the Nigerian guy had his interview? Please, let's continue t keep ourselves updated. Congratulations for your YALI professional certification!
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Jerobans:

Thanks for the update. Please, what state did the Nigerian guy had his interview? Please, let's continue t keep ourselves updated. Congratulations for your YALI professional certification!
Did not ask him. Just read his update on the group wall.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Jerobans: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2017
geodemainguy:
Did not ask him. Just read his update on the group wall.

Thanks very much. Please, you can share the link to that Yali Face2Face here.....God bless you.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
Jerobans:

Thanks very much. Please, you can share the link to that Yali Face2Face here.....God bless you.
Baba! Just search for Yali network face2face on your facebook, then the group will appear.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Jerobans: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hello guys, has anyone been invited yet? Well, with this travel ban by President Trump, what do you guys think about this year's Mandela Washington Fellowship? Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
I think qualified persons have been called for interview. you can search for Yali Washington invitation on Facebook for confirmation.

I pray better opportunities come our way and God himself promote our contributions to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Jerobans: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
adenuga360:
I think qualified persons have been called for interview. you can search for Yali Washington invitation on Facebook for confirmation.

I pray better opportunities come our way and God himself promote our contributions to humanity.

Thanks for the info, brother. I believe I am going to be called on or before the end of February. God bless you.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by meandyou3: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
I dont think that Yali has invited anyone.... If there is anyone that has been invited let him or her say it now. Because the Yali forum on face book hasnt said anything about been invited by embassy anywhere in africa. Only Liberia got there embassy invite today.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by ESUNAM(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
I got this from U. S. Consulate General, Lagos on Feb 9,2017 We invite you to apply to participate at the upcoming entrepreneurship education summit
Dear Promising Entrepreneurs, U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section, in cooperation with Field of Skills and Dreams VTE, will hold a symposium for selected YALI network members in Lagos on March 28 and 29. The goal of the program is to inspire, train, and connect budding entrepreneurs. The event will include training, lectures, and networking sessions. We encourage all promising entrepreneurs to apply
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by s3nn2x(m): 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
meandyou3:
I dont think that Yali has invited anyone.... If there is anyone that has been invited let him or her say it now. Because the Yali forum on face book hasnt said anything about been invited by embassy anywhere in africa. Only Liberia got there embassy invite today.

You have been reading the wrong articles. I don't know which Facebook page you have been reading. Nigerians have been interviewed since the beginning of January. If you have not been contacted then there is a 99.9 Percent chance that you weren't selected. Don't rely on just Nairaland when it comes to scholarship and fellowships because most who get them are not even on Nairaland.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Chydobe: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
The Mandela Washington Fellowship officially began in 2014 and have been bringing young African leaders to the United States for academic coursework and leadership training. Click on link to read more for 2018 application.

http://www.newzified.com/mandela-washington-fellowship-2018-application-for-young-african-leaders/
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
Jerobans:
Did you apply for Young African Leadership Initiative - YALI 2017? If you applied for the programme, please let's meet here!
pls, I want to register for yali program. is the registration still on for 2018 applicants
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by chimaria(f): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
dauddy97:
pls, I want to register for yali program. is the registration still on for 2018 applicants

Closed already
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by ruqoyah26(f): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2017
[i][/i]PresentPresentPresent
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by Ojeilevbare(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
jessysparkles:
please when is the deadline for submission

try applying for the YALI-RLC, it will also help prepare u for the MWF
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2017
chimaria:

Closed already
will there still be for next year and when will it commence
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2017
Chydobe:
The Mandela Washington Fellowship officially began in 2014 and have been bringing young African leaders to the United States for academic coursework and leadership training. Click on link to read more for 2018 application.

http://www.newzified.com/mandela-washington-fellowship-2018-application-for-young-african-leaders/
is it registration still on
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2017
Ojeilevbare:

I want to apply, is the registration still on
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by IshaqAyinde(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is nice
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2017
onlyme07:

You're right. I was shortlisted last year,I attended the one on one interview in lagos but didn't make it to the final round.

No. You're not presenting any document except proof of identity. You're not expected to bring anything along except pamplets or handbills thay can proof your accomplishment. Selection is on merit and your application.

All the best
good morning bro, I wish to apply for yali network 2018. how many times does it hold yearly.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by dauddy97(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2017
Ojeilevbare:

sir, what is the difference between YALI-RLC AND MWF
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by zikrolly: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any invite for 2018 YALI?
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by s3nn2x(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
zikrolly:
Any invite for 2018 YALI?

People have been receiving invites for interviews.
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by ajadewumi: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please since when did they start receiving invites? Is there any forum for applicant to exchange ideas and update?
Re: Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 by s3nn2x(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
ajadewumi:
Please since when did they start receiving invites? Is there any forum for applicant to exchange ideas and update?

Search for 'YALI face 2 face network' on Facebook. You will get more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VLA Recruit / Police Recruitment: Date For JAMB Exam, Centres Released / Before You Sign That Offer Letter – PART I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.