Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos (42979 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ozoro, Delta As Youths Protest POS-Carrying Policemen (Graphic) / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by cutekhalifa(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
bigpastor:

Sssshhhh, Be careful!!!!
What role are you playing as an individual " To make Nigeria Great Again"
the change ought to start with them... liar Muhammad flew private jet few hours ago are u aware of that Nigeria did not worth to die for...
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by iloveafonja: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
bigpastor:

Such dehumanizing scene is rare in the south. I got a job opportunity in the Northern part of our great country. I turned it down for such a scene as this. I did not want to create a prayer point for my family members. Such as: Oh Lord, keep our son/brother as he works in the north!!!
That prayer point has been averted by my decision!!
I pray that your opportunity will not elude you in life, but what if that your opportunity is in the North? Not everywhere in the North is chaotic and not everywhere in the South is peaceful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
bigpastor:

Such dehumanizing scene is rare in the south. I got a job opportunity in the Northern part of our great country. I turned it down for such a scene as this. I did not want to create a prayer point for my family members. Such as: Oh Lord, keep our son/brother as he works in the north!!!
That prayer point has been averted by my decision!!
I dunno. I mean, when it's your time..its your time,no?
Shey people were in their house jeje when Dana air crashed over them in 2012. Some die in their sleep, bathtubs. You would be surprised how not a hair in your head would have been harmed had you gone up North.
Btw, I served in Zamfara...fun all d way! Yet I almost postponed NYSC if I had listened to all d negative news.
Good luck though bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by Austin234(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vanity of life. Security of life is becoming scarse commodity. RIP to the dead
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by hahn(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
bigass:
Sad!!!

Now you wonder why there is Facebook hausa. How many of us southerners write in our mother tongue. Fani Kayode , copy this man write your epistles in Yoruba

I agree with your observation. Those guys are very proud of their language. Dem no send English ra ra
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by Saulawology(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Below Is d Interpretatn Of Wat Happened;
'Unknown gunmen Shot dead a man when he was driving his wife in his car Honda (EOD) last nyt, Fridy along Fast Agro, Sharada, Kano state. But eyewitnes said d wife ranaway just after d incidence. Police is investgtng matter.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by Samnavy: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
R I P
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by Hades2016(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Another Igbo man killed.
chill small na brother .... No name yet grin
Re: Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos by lozanni(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Another Igbo man killed.
Receive sense IJMN.
Probably an Hausa guy, they are known to love Honda cars a lot.
RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.