Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy (6087 Views)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / "Shettima Is The Boko Haram Boss & The Keeper Of Chibok Girls" - Sheriff's Aide / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2016
For those who swiftly condemns anyone that expresses skepticism about the genuineness of Chibok abduction claims, the incident of bomb blast on the eve of the release of 21 Chibok girls few weeks ago and today's news emanating from Borno State about another deadly explosion should without prejudice put pay to the lies been peddled around the apparent conspiracy tagged Chibok abduction. While it's incontrovertible that a kidnap indeed took place, events before and after the April 14, 2014 incident clearly point to the fact that Chibok is a local and international conspiracy for the sole purpose of wining the 2015 elections. These are the damning facts and inescapable questions:

1. After combing Sambissa forest for more than a year post May 2015 inauguration, why was there no trace of Chibok girls despite the release of more than 2000 hostages both young and old, male and female by the Nigerian Army?

2. Why did Boko haram choose to strike on the eve of releasing 21 Chibok girls despite the claim by the government of intense negotiations and compromise?

3. How could a sect that has wasted more than 15,000 lives decide to release 21 girls without a swap or prisoner exchange as claimed by the govt?

4. Do the unfolding events suggest that the Chibok girls were carefully kept in a secluded environment by some unscrupulous elements with the connivance of local (State) authority in a bid to draw both international and local appeals all geared toward discrediting the then sitting govt?

5. Why would Boko haram be magnanimous in releasing some of the Chibok Girls but continues to kill other innocent citizens at the same time?

6. Are we been made to believe that the government of Buhari has been "negotiating" with a faction of Boko haram that "abducted" the Chibok girls while the other deadly faction remain unreachable, uncompromising or evasive? With these latest killings, is there any substance in the so-called negotiation claims?

7. If indeed negotiations are ongoing, why would Boko haram decide to strike today, killing people in the process while Buhari's govt is promising a release of another set of 83 Chibok hostages?

While we mourn the spirits of those caught in the latest dastardly act of human wasters who will do anything to achieve religious, political and economic aims, we would not shy away from the responsibility of exposing the gigantean conspiracy which Chibok represents.

God bless Nigeria.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
looking forward to the day your daughter(s)/female sibling(if you have any) would be kidnapped not by hunger-induced kidnappers but by Terrorists, then I'd be very much interested in your skepticism.
kiss the truth!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
looking forward to the day your daughter(s)/female sibling(if you have any) would be kidnapped not by hunger-induced kidnappers but by Terrorists, then I'd be very much interested in your skepticism.
kiss the truth!

You don't seem to understand the crux of this post. If the whole truth about Chibok is not unravelled, Nigeria is in serious trouble. It means there may be a repeat of Chibok before and after 2019 elections.

Though, everything points to a conspiracy, it doesn't erase the fact that some innocent girls were used against their wish (and probably the wish of their parents) and they obviously deserve our sympathy.

40 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
kiss the truth!

Think , think ,think in and out of the box

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
Boko haram is making a statement.
The chibok girls were not held or released by them.

22 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by dunkem21(m): 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
I choose not to talk but have repeatedly said that Nigeria will continue to move in circles till this Chibok girls is unravelled and demystified..

11 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:
is this how you want me to think? , in & out of conspiracy box?. I'm above the level of dull thinking.
kiss the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by Redoil: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

afonjas cannot do more than their thinking hence voting for a certifcatelles man to rule over them who inturn appointed a certificatelles man to head ncc.
Sopisticated people i hail una

11 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

I agree with you 100 percent.

10 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by emmaprog: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Here is the good-news!!!

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
OLADD:

You don't seem to understand the crux of this post. If the whole truth about Chibok is not unravelled, Nigeria is in serious trouble. It means there may be a repeat of Chibok before and after 2019 elections.

Though, everything points to a conspiracy, it doesn't erase the fact that some innocent girls were used against their wish (and probably the wish of their parents) and they obviously deserve our sympathy.
don't be stupid if you are not already. until skeptics like you could prove the conspiracies behind the buni yadi massacre, series of killings & bombings across the affected region, you could shove those dumbass conspiracy up your ass.
obey the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by Blue3k(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
I choose not to talk but have repeatedly said that Nigeria will continue to move in circles till this Chibok girls is unravelled and demystified..

That's why we need to continually put a hole in the fables of the Chibok scriptwriters/conspirators who think all Nigerians are dumbs.

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
Redoil:
afonjas cannot do more than their thinking hence voting for a certifcatelles man to rule over them who inturn appointed a certificatelles man to head ncc.
Sopisticated people i hail una
the proud people of Afonja do not dabble into dumbass conspiracies being peddled by the deranged children of Clifford orji.
kiss the truth!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by amc: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

And which girls did Boko Haram parade in the video released a few years ago where parents of the girls even recognised them?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37076644

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
don't be stupid if you are not already. until skeptics like you could prove the conspiracies behind the buni yadi massacre, series of killings & bombings across the affected region, you could shove those dumbass conspiracy up your ass.
obey the truth!

I am not stupid dude. The killings and Chibok "abduction" are two different things. Ok?

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
amc:

And which girls did Boko Haram parade in the video released a few years ago where parents of the girls even recognised them?

Who negotiated their release .
The same person or persons arrange the photo make believe
The same person or persons know boko haram and their fone number.

Of cause the girls were kidnapped but not by boko haram

9 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by meccuno: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

that dude has lost it. He didn't even understand the post before jumping in.

7 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
OLADD:

I am not stupid dude. The killings and Chibok "abduction" are two different things. Ok?
don't give me that crap. you're implying that the chibok kidnap was a calculated attempt, pray tell, which of the attacks was not since its inception. terrorism has always been funded & abated by the high & mighty all over the world but the question is, did the kidnap happen whether or not aided by some cabals?
kiss the truth!
Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
meccuno:

I tire for the guy

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

Who negotiated their release .
The same person or persons arrange the photo make believe
The same person or persons know boko haram and their fone number.

Of cause the girls were kidnapped but not by boko haram
Why are you all about displaying barbarity? where you in some subterranean cave when it was reported & confirmed that the swiss government made it happened. oh wait.. the swiss was the brain behind the kidnap hence decided to release some. get off that drugs.
kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
Why are you all about displaying barbarity? where you in some subterranean cave when it was reported & confirmed that the swiss government made it happened. oh wait.. the swiss was the brain behind the kidnap hence decided to release some. get off that drugs.
kiss the truth!

The swiss government eh ok chief you win.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
meccuno:
who cares if you licking someone's ass. y'all ooze the same stench. wondered if the same dumbass would have been applicable had Get won.
kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
limeta:

The swiss government eh ok chief you win.
SMH, You'd better get informed.
obey the truth!
Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
SMH, You'd better get informed.
obey the truth!

I sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by timeman: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
amc:

do not mind those stupid idiots. An unfortunate incident that has caused misery to many families is being politicized by some fools... it's painful that none of their siblings was a victim.
kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by drss2(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
who knows chibokk girls scam organizers may release anoda 29 girls in few days to score political point.
Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
don't give me that crap. you're implying that the chibok kidnap was a calculated attempt, pray tell, which of the attacks was not since its inception. terrorism has always been funded & abated by the high & mighty all over the world but the question is, did the kidnap happen whether or not aided by some cabals?
kiss the truth!

This suggests you did not read through the topic before lunching into your pool of bashings. Chibok was a grand conspiracy to tarnish the image of the last administration but it doesn't take anything away from the fact that it was a script carefully orchestrated by powerful northern oligarchs who wanted power at all cost using some innocent girls. The unfolding dramas (stage managed escapes, negotiations and release) after April 14, 2014 were meant to give substance to the scam. The organisers would do anything possible to cover the plot.

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by limeta(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
timeman:
sorry for your future.. An iceberg of a woman,.. emotionless, heartless, brute dorkie. a disgrace to womenfolks, a woman money can buy.
kiss the truth!

You just want to get me ban won,t fall for it
Coming to tell me what you hear yr father call yr mother.

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Blast, A Reaffirmation Of Chibok Conspiracy by OLADD: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
drss2:
who knows chibokk girls scam organizers may release anoda 29 girls in few days to score political point.

The release would continue in droves till the expiration of Buhari's govt lifespan. It's a soap opera ably directed by professional montage directors.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Watch As UGM Attack A Police Station In Orlu Yesterday, Police Rescue Team Fled. / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.