Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) (55414 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
TVTKOKO:
lmao.. your s+upidity beats my imagination. FYI,, the oba of benin got his recently on the day of his coronation. The ooni has fleets of cars even before he ascended the throne. And btw, Emir sanusi has one also,, is he also copying your semi-god? And
Please do not mention the ooni in the same context with your semi god because they ain't mates! Thank you
Case closed
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am pretty sure you havent even heard of him if not because of the throne he possessed. Which means, he was never a politician. Dangote wealth is questionable, do you think he own all those business alone? Sit down there
maclatunji:

Can you tell me his net worth like we can quote Dangote's? I am not suggesting he is not rich or cannot afford a Rolls Royce.

However, it helps everyone where there is transparency and people can understand how and why people are rich.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
maclatunji:

Ok O. How much are these shares worth in naira or dollars.

Oduduwa didn't own shiit in his reign as oba and first yoruba man descended from heaven.

The ooni from ekiti is cooking the books.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by july66: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
stephanie11:
The ooni's roll royce which he acquired a few months ago is really a beauty to behold.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-checkout-2016-rolls-royce-ooni-ife-used-visit-ekiti/
just like oba of Benin own. Obas no easy again o.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
/
I am not sure anyone cares about these "royalties" anymore.

The titles are very watered down.

When any governor can remove a king, it makes mockery of a kingdom.
\

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..
why copy the oba of benin?
for a woman.. you will make a very bad wife and an utterly useless mother if you continue talking like this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
since the new crown king of benin is making waves, he is not happy. He wants attention.

I will happily refund your dowry to the man who married you to save a life.... you reason like a disaster waiting to happen... for a woman... you must be from Ghana or Benin republic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
orijintv:
Abeg Where Dis Guys Dey Make Dia Money Frm ? Abi dem Dey Collect Salary Join ??

This Kings Be Makin Rolls Royce Look Lik An Ordinary 2003 Toyota Camry, Even The Money For 2003 Camry Sef I Neva Evn See ...

Nna Ehn ... Notin Lik Recession, MONEY dey Where E Dy For this Country
All paramount kings receives salary from the government monthly and besides the ooni has been very rich before he was crowned.

2 Likes

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Do you knw that some families in Benin can not afford 3 square meal in a day , but this AFONJA nephew is adding fats at the expense of his poor subjects... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oladimejip:
All our first class traditional rulers be buying rolls royce like it's nothing while their subjects are in abject poverty. Like politicians like traditional rulers
There are somethings I feel go with royalty and Rolls Royce is one of em. Only the elites has these ride unlike range ro sports and other exotic cars, but it would have been sweet if our dear innoson can make somwthung up to rhis standard.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
I just don't see how these kings can feel good riding around in Rolls Royces, when most streets in their towns are unpaved, with open drains, no sidewalks, and precious little by way of development. Its really astonishing.

Then again, their 'subjects' here on NL don't seem to mind one bit, some even saying things along the lines of ''My king drives a newer Rolls than yours..''.

No wonder they say people get the leaders they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..
He has been using dat ride since last year.....
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by theGenuineMEE1: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Disgusting! These are the kind of things our leaders like.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Shhuuuu shocked Rolls Royce Don Dey Turn Normal Car For Naija hhhmm undecided angry

Make Me Sef Hurry Up Go Buy My Own Before Them Go Buy Am Finish cheesy

You should have at least put clothes on before rushing out now grin
Don't forget to ask them for the steering before you pay them.OK?
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Shhuuuu shocked Rolls Royce Don Dey Turn Normal Car For Naija hhhmm undecided angry

Make Me Sef Hurry Up Go Buy My Own Before Them Go Buy Am Finish cheesy

You should have at least put clothes on before rushing out now grin
Don't forget to ask them for the steering before you pay them ooh .OK?

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
bankyblue:
Ithought EFCC was after this guy @ sometime?

Hmmmm

lol, dey there make pant they wear una. he himself, Saheed & that of Iwo na omo wobe. the more you look the less you see. ko kan aye sha o
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by royalfamily(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
And pray to God make u sef use originally Techno phantom at least it will help change ur thinking.

Proffdada:
Mtchhhheeeeww ORDINARY phantom
Go check Stella oduah's garage
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by eminikansoso(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silensa:
Shuuu, recession Isn't in any way for this guy. Chaiii there is .......
Your father and your forefathers be guys
awon olori pelebe bi pali sugar
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by hadura29(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ramon92:
Not leaving out your religious leaders as well as those that act as both traditional and religious rulers...

Nice response
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by captainteejay(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
dis quite beautiful
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
DWJOBScom:
The cars these Obas use or driven in gives me a lot of concern in state fundings . Who finances all these expenses, exotic cars , trips etc.
it's so expensive
Most of the towns they lord over have huge farms. I mean really huge farms. The ife -modake war was all about farmland. Some of the farms generates huge revenues for the towns which the king is usually in charge of the finances. This money could have been used to support development of communities.

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rossikk:
I just don't see how these kings can feel good riding around in Rolls Royces, when most streets in their towns are unpaved, with open drains, no sidewalks, and precious little by way of development. Its really astonishing.

Then again, their 'subjects' here on NL don't seem to mind one bit, some even saying things along the lines of ''My king drives a newer Rolls than yours..''.

No wonder they say people get the leaders they deserve.
You nailed it.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
stephanie11:
The ooni's roll royce which he acquired a few months ago is really a beauty to behold.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-checkout-2016-rolls-royce-ooni-ife-used-visit-ekiti/
nice ride
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Proffdada:
Mtchhhheeeeww ORDINARY phantom
Go check Stella oduah's garage

And na even old model rolls royce.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
CplusJason:
I really don't understand the kind of stupidity some dumb mofo's up there are displaying.
So, you guys want him to ride on a horse? angry

Trust me some would love to see him ride on a camel sef!!!
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by jaybim: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..

His predecessor Oba Okunade Sijuade had that car in his fleet way before this dude along with an antique among others. Same as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who actually has 2 phantoms along with a 1930somthing Rolls. I can assure you he didn't just get it.

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Mahatma10(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
LET YOUTHS RULE
LYR is a group that is basically for youth that have interest in Nigeria politics. It is created to awake the spirit of leadership in Nigerian youth.
"The group is not for any political party and is for all political party."
It is organize to limit the ruling power of "old cargo politicians" that kept recycling themselves in the system of government.

RULE AND REGULATION OF LYR
1. Member must be a Nigerian youth
2. He or she must not exceed age of 40 years
3. There shall be no room for any discussion aside politics
4. Member shall not have right to campaign for any political party if he/ she is not the flag bearer of that party.
5. Advertisements of any such is not allowed
6. Failure to comply with the rules and regulations of 1-5 shall lead to partial or total termination of membership.

Any interested YOUTH should drop his/her number here or add me up on WhatsApp 07069698810, it is meant for every #YOUTH throughout Nigeria.
LET YOUTHS RULE

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat.. why copy the oba of benin?

you and the person that liked your post are 'ode'.

3 Likes

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..

Chai! I don finally tire for your matter.

2 Likes

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
make dem give me this one make I take enter hall 2
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I am not sure anyone cares about these "royalties" anymore.

The titles are very watered down.

When any governor can remove a king, it makes mockery of a kingdom.
\

Not every king.

Those kings chosen by governors maybe. Where several candidates from branches of the ruling house are submitted to the governor & he picks one.

In Benin for example the Oba is known from the day he's born. No official staff of office makes any difference. Even when Oba Ovonramwen was exiled to Calabar in 1897, he was still Oba in Calabar. Only when he departed in 1914 did the crown prince ascend the thrown in Benin.

And I believe there are other monarchies in Nigeria like that.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by dreezybines: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
since the new crown king of benin is making waves, he is not happy. He wants attention.

If that's you @ profile you're beautiful facially But ugly mentally

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa? / Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.