Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) (55431 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
TCHAI...WEN IS 9JA GOING 2 CHANGE a traditional leader havin...this xotic ride...there is Go woh
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
royalfamily:
And pray to God make u sef use originally Techno phantom at least it will help change ur thinking.

see where poverty make you think go undecided
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Proffdada: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
royalfamily:
And pray to God make u sef use originally Techno phantom at least it will help change ur thinking.

see where poverty make you think go undecided undecided
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by royalfamily(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Who poverty dey worry btw moiself n u who can't appreciate a good thing due to this blindness of urs toward it. ....smh . I pity ur emptiness though.
Proffdada:
see where poverty make you think go undecided undecided
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by hadura29(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
vigasimple:

History lessons for you. The last 3 Ooni of Ife has always had a Rolls Royce starting with Sir. Adesoji Aderemi KBE. from 1930-1980. That Rolls Royce was gift by the Queen of England.

Ooni Sijuwade from 1980- 2015 and now Ooni Ogunwusi.

The last 2 Rolls Royce was purchased by the previous and current Ooni personally.

Your head is there, you know history.. people just Come here to spew thrash.. all Ooni of ife from the you mentioned has always been rich.. the last time I went o ife, which is gone even before Oba of Benin became king, he has bought his Rolls..

The Ooni of ife is an Upgraded version of the Old one, coz Late Okunade whom I know very has class...

The new one is really living up to that task ..

I am from Ile-Ife and I am proud to be..

Oodua a gbe WA ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
AreaFada2:

Not every king.

Those kings chosen by governors maybe. Where several candidates from branches of the ruling house are submitted to the governor & he picks one.

In Benin for example the Oba is known from the day he's born. No official staff of office makes any difference. Even when Oba Ovonramwen was exiled to Calabar in 1897, he was still Oba in Calabar. Only when he departed in 1914 did the crown prince ascend the thrown in Benin.

And I believe there are other monarchies in Nigeria like that.
/
Good to know.

Thanks.

\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by kontrieman: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
justplainpaul:
_*I don tire for all this yoruba women. self......Naso I wan go visit someone for togate at ibadan. On my way goin, I felt so tasty. then I saw a woman selling Zobo! I asked her in english if its cold? I notice that the woman does not understand english . Nah so I con ask her in yoruba ( in ibadan accent) that "Mama, soboyin tutu?" Nah so d woman reply," Ori e lo buru, OBO IYARE LOMA GBONA IWO OMO RADARADA YI, Plz shey nah abuse I abuse d woman*. Happy weekend to u all
VERY DRY AND STUPID JOKE
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by lekonso: 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..
why copy the oba of benin?
Ooni got his own Rolls Royce long before Oba of Benin's coronation. So it is the other way.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by YOLO1(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..
He bought his royce b4 the Oba of Benin. He has been using this car since last year.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by YOLO1(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2016
seguno2:
A SENSIBLE King would ensure that the roads are good and motorable for everyone before taking foreign currency out to Britain for the purchase of a Rolls Royce.
Our oyinbo "superiors" must be having a good laugh at our stupid expense.
Have you been to Ife b4 the coronation of this king? The king singlehandedly repaired the bad roads before his Corona last year. He also repaired same roads with his money this month b4 the olojo festival
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy wink cheesy grin

davtosh:

You should have at least put clothes on before rushing out now grin
Don't forget to ask them for the steering before you pay them ooh .OK?
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 4:44am On Oct 30, 2016
grin cool

Hades2016:
my brother e no fit finish lol
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:49am On Oct 30, 2016
TVTKOKO:
Arole oodua May your days be long My king

Amin e po
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by seguno2: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2016
YOLO1:
Have you been to Ife b4 the coronation of this king? The king singlehandedly repaired the bad roads before his Corona last year. He also repaired same roads with his money this month b4 the olojo festival

Except you show his personal income TAX returns, it will be assumed that he was only paying PARTIALLY what he should have paid as taxes to the government to fix the roads.
Thanks
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by diva90: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2016
It looks just like my own rolls Royce
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Proffdada: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2016
royalfamily:
Who poverty dey worry btw moiself n u who can't appreciate a good thing due to this blindness of urs toward it. ....smh . I pity ur emptiness though.
when never tasted wealth , everything looks good
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2016
orijintv:
Abeg Where Dis Guys Dey Make Dia Money Frm ? Abi dem Dey Collect Salary Join ??

This Kings Be Makin Rolls Royce Look Lik An Ordinary 2003 Toyota Camry, Even The Money For 2003 Camry Sef I Neva Evn See ...

Nna Ehn ... Notin Lik Recession, MONEY dey Where E Dy For this Country

Ooni own more that 10 estate in Lagos and the Best Vacation resort in Nigeria before becoming the king.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by dapsonlou(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..

He bought that car since February and he was using a Bentley before this. So who is copying who?
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Elebiju: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2016
ireneony:
He's such a copycat..
No, the Oba of benin copied him.. He acquired this car several months ago.
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:52am On Oct 31, 2016
shinarambo1:

Most of the towns they lord over have huge farms. I mean really huge farms. The ife -modake war was all about farmland. Some of the farms generates huge revenues for the towns which the king is usually in charge of the finances. This money could have been used to support development of communities.

thank you for the enlightenment
I appreciate
Re: The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2016
DWJOBScom:
The cars these Obas use or driven in gives me a lot of concern in state fundings . Who finances all these expenses, exotic cars , trips etc.
it's so expensive

A boy of 28 years owns 2 RR cars and 3 Bentleys. Legitimate business.

Our environment has limited our thinking ability. May God save Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / 25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades / Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.