Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) (21158 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / El-rufai To Shehu Sani - ''you Have The Right To Be Stupid'' / El-rufai On A Condolence Visit To Shehu Sani who lost his mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by metromediaboss: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Senator Shehu Sani received a lot of birthday wishes and cakes from family members and well wishes . The Kaduna state senator also received a lovely birthday cake from fellow APC member and Senate President, Bukola Saraki. See photo below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-senate-president-saraki-sends.html

1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
How the cake take affect my bet9ja ticket wey cut?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by olatade(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
see them wasting money on cakes

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sariki is just a lame frivolous thief that Nigeria is under.if by any means possible, he wouldn't mind to sell Nigeria thus share the money with Tinubu,Atiku,Obasanjo,Babangida,Abdulsalami and the likes of other Afonjas and Zombies

IPOD really need to stand firm on their struggle for self government...

True federalism is the way.. I am in support

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Prince0500(m): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lovely
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Imagine what our leaders are doing when nigerians are suffering of recession
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Fellow Nigerians, behold your National Cake...Price N50,000,000

10 Likes

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
The cake is beautiful, happy birthday to my Senator.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by micgray100(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Naija my country..
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
God,...when will i cut this kind of expensive cake for my birthday.....
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by NobleRomm(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
God, when will i cut this kind of expensive cakes for my birthday...
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Charlyboy440(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
who send all this lowlifes
Mtcheew
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
I love cakes,,, shit that's sponge cake I guess
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Only God knows how much that cake would cost

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Seen. Happy birthday to Senator Shehu Sani.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by DokitaDave(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
But really, some Nigerians are naive. What's wrong with Saraki to have sent a birthday cake to Sani - his colleague in the upper chamber?

The gift was from the Senate President and not the Senate.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by otukpo(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
So they are in the same caucus.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Amathylee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Brainwash cake .! dnt trust im
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nateben(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Petersamuel8:

Abeggi, how una take dey play that 9jabet? I wan learn o
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by emymeeky: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin This saraki is even overshadowing the Dullard sef
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by bigerboy200: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
AccessME:
Sariki is just a lame frivolous thief that Nigeria is under.if by any means possible, he wouldn't mind to sell Nigeria thus share the money with Tinubu,Atiku,Obasanjo,Babangida,Abdulsalami and the likes of other Afonjas and Zombies

IPOD really need to stand firm on their struggle for self government...

True federalism is the way.. I am in support

U stand behind ur Tecno phone shouting IPOD and biafra..while our hero Kanu is is been fed with free watery beans in Kuje..if u r not a coward, come out and fight for Biafra like some of us are doing... don't just sit and be commenting on nairaland...put up some actions biko.....
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Ibcrown(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Petersamuel8:

I swear, u got it
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by FYB(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
our national cake

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Petersamuel8:
e tire me oo
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
[url]bet9ja.com[/url]
Nateben:

Abeggi, how una take dey play that 9jabet? I wan learn o
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 12:55am On Oct 30, 2016
OK
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Another means to embezzle billions of naira for allocation to bake a cakecheesy
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Nateben(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2016
IamJix:
[url]bet9ja.com[/url]

Please, which one is betslip number? Don't know where to find it....

Or please, drop ur whatapp number for me nah, just started, will be needing some assistance. Please.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2016
I love the piping...the piper must be an expert.
Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by Sirlanister(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2016
I KNOW I AM AN ORDINARY MAN BUT TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO. PLEASE CAN I GET A 27LIKES FROM YOU.

PLS MAKE MY DAY WITHOUT JUST 27 LIKES TO MARK MY 27TH BIRTHDAY HERE ON EARTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) by sayyid(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
hate this man or not, he is surely good at one thing. he really knows how to play his game, he knows how to win peoples loyalty and win their hearts as well. as much as i dislike this man, he is not just a politician you can toy with anyhow gradually he has won the heart of almost the entire legislative member if not all. and i wont be surprise if this man waxes stronger by 2019 because he surely knows the game

(1) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial In Absentia Begins, MASSOB Defends Abaribe / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.