Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) (51176 Views)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Stateside: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
When is it crime to cut your coat according to your size?

No matter what, this vehicle belongs to the family 100%. They can drive it anywhere and anytime. No one will question them.

No matter how close his friends are to him, none will be willing to loan his car for more than 1 week without grumbling.

Humility wins in life. You can start small, but you dont have to stay small

Leave the man alone

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nigerians are funny people, always looking for who and what to put their frustration on... the posters on fp got me LOL...

Give the man a break, him no commit crime na grin
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
mysticgal:
All those above shouting whether it's new... Biko do you have a marwa of your own? If not... Stfu. If you do have one, biko let the man show his wife love the best way he can

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
snazzy5050:
its not always about the worth of the gift..... Its about the heart behind it
Pls educate them abeg. Local mentality de worry most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by stambouli: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
U dey mind them ,awon smellos
mysticgal:
All those above shouting whether it's new... Biko do you have a marwa of your own? If not... Stfu. If you do have one, biko let the man show his wife love the best way he can
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
vicdall:
And?
ur hating
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by PARAHH(f): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
I'm I the only one wondering "duke of which Uyo?"... What does he do in government? I've never heard of a duke in uyo so since when!
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by PARAHH(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
cokiek:
Good people of Uyo, una fall my hand...other Royalty dey buy Rolls Royce ...the Duke is so sincere sha!
Sorry o but as an indigene I've never heard of the duke of uyo so where is he from.. England?
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by virtuejoan(f): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Old and useless car. Camry pencil light get brand new? Mumu people
old or new the young man tried. appreciate little things and bigger once will come. that is what he can afford now
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by skoriba: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
adconline:

So 2000 Camry is brand new in 2016?

Brand New Tokunbo grin angry grin angry angry angry

Nice one though , na u try pass
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by mikolo80: 12:05am On Oct 30, 2016
mysticgal:
you even get Dia time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2016
snazzy5050:

You de mind these Nairalanders? Most of them no fit buy bicycle for their wives not to talk of even owning one themselves and yet dem get mouth to criticize a man who tried to do right by his wife. Most Nigerians have serious psychological issues.

1 Like

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by nijanigga: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2016
snazzy5050:
that's Nigerian mentality, here are niggas who can't produce anything than scamming looking down on a man's gift to his wife. I wonder,how in the world will Nigerians be driving very expensive cars on deplorable roads.
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by mmsen: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2016
Ranks007:
Abeg which one be duke of uyo....as the son of the soil. I am just hearing this for the first time....

It's a nonsense title made up by someone looking for attention online.
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by namuguibe(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2016
SWORD419:
no this one is called fish eye or pencil
dayleke:

No,not big for Noftin nor big daddy but fish tail or envelope
Ok, thanks. Naija and car names ... grin
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by GoodSide: 1:09am On Oct 30, 2016
i remember dah year when boiz dey rush 2.2 like say na venza.
timaya 1st car way back
ugly ass camry 2 2..he 4 buy 2.4 big 4nothing...dis is back2back
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Rick9(m): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2016
Duke When them start to see duke for naija , not my business though
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2016
BRAND NEW TOYOTA CAMRY 2000VERSION

Nigerian Version cheesy
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Badgers14: 1:38am On Oct 30, 2016
richidinho:

If dino melaye buys car for 180m, you will say he is corrupt

Melaye is a politician. How much does he make a year " legitimately" to afford a car of 180m

You are just hungry... Abegi direct your hunger to the right quarter angry

2 Likes

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by diva90: 3:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Na wa oh! Not sure this is news worthy. Why a car so old
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by gunpoint(m): 4:52am On Oct 30, 2016
vicdall:
And?
And your dp
Looks like you took it in the "other room" grin
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by battleaxe: 5:11am On Oct 30, 2016
skoriba:

Brand New Tokunbo grin angry grin angry angry angry

Nice one though , na u try pass

For those that bothered to read the young man's outpouring of love for his wife, you will note he never called it brand new..... Unless there's a different page you're reading from.

I believe the brand new has been added by naughty bloggers..... To get the exact kind of reaction you all are giving to it.
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by daroz(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Nonsense,
Even me wey no be Duke or ordinary class Rep, I was able to buy my wife a 2010 Rav 4 few weeks ago without coming to announce it at the social media. Pple self sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Taryur3(m): 5:42am On Oct 30, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Old and useless car. Camry pencil light get brand new? Mumu people
Receive sense in Jesus name.I hope u riding 2016 camry
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by awa(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Nairaland is more than this kind of childish reportage. Haba... There are a lot of things to report now..
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Taryur3(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2016
diva90:
Na wa oh! Not sure this is news worthy. Why a car so old
Your English can buy you one, I think
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Taryur3(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2016
mysticgal:
U get sense small...I promise you 2acres of palmwine tree in Enugu state for this ur comment.
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by diva90: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Taryur3:

Your English can buy you one, I think

And your level of comprehension can't buy you any undecided
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Taryur3(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin
That car na BOAT enjine for area o! Thief no dey use eye see am for warri ... na onle the enjine dem go collect for boat, com scrap the bodi grin cheesy
Thanks for the info...I just bought this type for my pastor wife...I go tell her make she no carry am near warri
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by PaulIdu: 5:58am On Oct 30, 2016
Even people that have never bought bicycle for anyone and may never buy are here mocking a man that used his hard earn dough to buy a car he could afford
.. As far as I may concerned the emotional value behind this pencil light gift is far more than a rich man that buys his wife a new car
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by Taryur3(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so what should we do?
We or U?
Re: Duke Of Uyo Buys His Wife Toyota Camry 2000 Version (photos) by PaulIdu: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2016
goldenHelen:
God bless u sir for dis gift

Many wise women are on the thread ..surprisingly it's broke ass guys that are here laughing ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right For Mothers To Tongue Kiss Children (photo) / You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.