Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Keeping Emotions In Check - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keeping Emotions In Check (516 Views)

Love, Emotions And Health / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! / How To Keep Your Emotions In Check During Changing Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Emotions In Check by NoobSaibot1: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2016
How can I keep my emotions in check?

Before now, I never cared much in relationships or I'd say I try to maintain a steady momentum. But these days, I tend to set my emotions lose when I fall in love. I love hopelessly but not stupidly. Suffice to say this has hurt me real bad in recent times. I recently got out of a triangular relationship. It sapped me emotionally and I'm still trying to get over it.

I'm not the instant ladies man but when they get close, they seem to fall for me and I'm unsure of what to make of it. I have too many ladies around me and trying not to hurt them. Currently, there's one cozying up to me. The feeling is mutual but I feel it's too early to enter into another relationship and I'm planning on relocating soon.

Honestly, I spend a lot of time thinking about this. I have a steady job and doing quite fine; I'm in my late 20s too.

Is there a way to shelve these emotions and stop these girls from coming too close?

Mods, kindly retain this thread here in the family section. I don't appreciate the juvenile comments of the Romance section.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Six Siblings That Were Alleged To Have Been Poisoned Finally Laid To Rest / Collagen And Your Body System. An Important Information For All. / 30 Habits That Can Enhance Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.