Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (37173 Views)

Son Insists 94-year-Old Father Must Not Be Buried In Imo / Sad News: 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning Buried In Anambra State / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by opeyemix: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
not even one person remaining, God!!!
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by toniabella(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
may their Soul rest in peace.. A-M-E-N
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Lastborn12(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Me right now as am reading this news

2 Likes

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Bonaguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sirjohn84:
The story is not adding up!.who poison them?how?through what means or source?who found their dead bodies?what has the police done about it?we need the full story.so sad.rip to them

It happened in July this year. Someone poisoned a pot of food left for them by their mother and when they returned home from school, they ate the food and all died. Here is the original story with pictures of their corpses http://www.nonsosblog.com/?p=7523

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by kelly72: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Will they gather them like sardine and bury them in one coffin... shocked

BiafraudExposed

We know how they will be buried, but how will u be buried? Take heed, lest u be an unidentified corpse on d highway

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by STARGREEN(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmb:
Na them.
Name checkers.
Sorry. Its a pity at this age you can't separate joke from jokes. grow up.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
anebira?

Nope, Igala
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
May the perpetrator never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
ANAMBRA has overtaken Ogun state...

What about GENERATOR FUME......?
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by BAMSRAY(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
ohhhh jehovah.......at once dy all die......may holy sprit console the family to bear the loss...RIP
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Armstrong34(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mehn people get mind to kill o.... Na one chiwetalu Agu for der village wan wipe all d family members because of land
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Innomach(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmb:
Na them.

Name checkers.
Are you really a human? This news bring tears to every human with a soul. And you are checking names and talking rubbish. I cannot even attribute your stupidity to childishness because my seven years old son felt so sober and pained when I told him about it and showed him the obituary.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Paul1990(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
What a wicked world.... Rip to dia souls
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by harriet412(f): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmm, there is God o!!
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Kenzico(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmb:
Na them.
Name checkers.

Are you insane!!!!!!!??
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by MYGFGSGH: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Will they gather them like sardine and bury them in one coffin... shocked

BiafraudExposed
Oduduwaste, must you display your yoruba tribal hate and bigotry in everything even as pathetic as this one?
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by MYGFGSGH: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
shamecurls:
The World's problem is the Middle-East

Africa's problems in East Africa

Nigeria's problem is the _____

R.I.P to the dead
Because the glory is in the east.
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by mccaybroewn(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmb:
Na them.

Name checkers.

Mumu, your brain dey leak abi?
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by juman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm. The Creator of heaven and earth.

Dreamscometrue:
May the perpetrator never go unpunished

It might be a mistake.
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
shamecurls:
The World's problem is the Middle-East

Africa's problems in East Africa

Nigeria's problem is the _____

R.I.P to the dead
YOU grin grin grin
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by eezeribe(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Religion is really a abused in Nigeria....
Everyone is calling on God....
No one is talking about Investigation

1 Like

Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
abuayman:

Nope, Igala
so God is ohomorihi in igala too?..nice
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Kaybaba5(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
R. I. P to the dead....
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so God is ohomorihi in igala too?..nice

My wife is egbira
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by olureignforever: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
mmb:
Na them.

Name checkers.

Receive Sense IJN.
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by babyfaceafrica: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
abuayman:

My wife is egbira
fine...una no won comot kogi sha...bless you!!!
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by luciouscookie: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Oh Lord Jesus !!!! This is not fair.
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
who did it?
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
fine...una no won comot kogi sha...bless you!!!

Lol, not at all. I Represent Kogi wela
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
abuayman:

Lol, not at all. I Represent Kogi wela
am actually not from Kogi,but am learning ebira from an adavi female friend i so much love the language
Re: 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th by Tobycharles: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Man unkind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.