Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Human Heads Sold For #10,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Heads Sold For #10,000 (416 Views)

Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / I Bought Two Human Heads For N10,000 — Herbalist (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Heads Sold For #10,000 by OfficialArinze(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
– A herbalist has confessed to purchasing human heads

– The police suspected murder as cut marks were found of the skulls

– The perpetrators claimed they found the corpses on a land

Police officers from the Oyo state command have arrested three persons in possession of two human skulls.

The Punch reports that Samuel Adegbuyi who is the state commissioner of police said they were arrested in Ogbomoso after reports came in that they were dealing in human parts.

The three suspects are Ramoni Akeem, Azeez Ojelade, and Salimon Salami and according to the police, murder was suspected as one of the skulls had a deep machete cut.

Akeem confessed that he paid N10, 000 for the skulls and that Salami was the vendor.

He said: “I am a herbalist and I heal people with herbs. I have never used body parts for rituals. One day, a friend came to me and said his friend discovered two corpses on a land where he had wanted to cut trees. He asked if I knew what body parts could be used for. I told him that I did not know anything about charms prepared with body parts.

“One of our friends, Saheed Ifa, who is a senior herbalist, heard about it and said he could make use of the skulls to prepare charms. When the skulls were produced, the man who brought them demanded for N10, 000. I paid him in four instalments. But that is all I know about the skulls. Ifa has travelled to Lagos. I don’t know where he lives in Lagos.”

Salami also said that he discovered the skull but denied engaging in any wrong doing.

He said: “I was asked to cut some trees on a large piece of land but when I got there, I discovered two corpses and I told a friend that I was afraid to work on the land because someone killed two people there. He said I should continue with my work while he looked for what to do with the corpses. When he got a buyer, he contacted me and I went back to the bush and dismembered the heads from the bodies.”

(1) (Reply)

Former Oceanic Bank Staff Sentenced To 195 Years In Jail For N21m Fraud / Senate To Deal With Govt Agencies Violating Procurement Laws, Says Saraki / Seminarian Crushed To Death Just Weeks Before His Ordination In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.