Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi (45690 Views)

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / SARS Officials Shoot 5-Year-Old Boy Dead In Eleme, Rivers (Graphics Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Faithway10: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
A Nigerian man, Somto, as took to Twitter to reveal the shocking revelation a man of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) made to his friends at a bar.

According to him, the SARS officials said they saw 4 human heads in a car and collected bribe instead.

Somto wrote;

"So, yday, at a bar, a SARS officer was clearly drunk and was telling his friend about how they saw a man with 4human heads in his car, they made him pay 2million naira and let him go (with the heads)
"Wetin we wan use the heads do?"
I wish I was making this up."

https://mobile.twitter.com/somtoobasi/status/954988451207745536

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/shocking-revelation-sars-officials-made.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Brooke60(f): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Awon oloriburuku
How I wish it was their father's head abi Mother or even their kids!
I wonder why we need this armed robbers in disguise in our country.
ENDSARS

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by EweduAfonja(f): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Money Answereth All things

5 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by whirlwind7(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
cry
This shouldn't be a shock. That's the state of affairs in the country.
Human life has no more value. When you consider that most of the deaths recorded in this month of January alone are from killers who go scot free and might never get prosecuted, you can then have a better perspective.
The easiest crime to commit in Nigeria now is murder.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by princechurchill(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
So per head na 500k i swear this one weak me

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by dkronicle(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Nigeria
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by BlackDBagba: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
shocked
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by robosky02(m): 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
did you record while the man was talking

at least an evidence to end SARS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Icecomrade: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018

SARS is a legalized criminal gang.

Even IG gets returns from the bribes police and SARS collect.

So am not surprised

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by BruncleZuma: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
The person who changes the title and pushes to FP must be a clickbaiting blogger IRL.

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Sirpaul(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
Vanity!..
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by itiswellandwell: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by elvision1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sars diseases
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
9JA, this one b lyke super story
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by itsandi(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
I hope he's just making this up sad
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by ogayemiolumide(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
It disgusting
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by yomalex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oghene shocked shocked shocked
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Dizu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
This can only happen in the black community were there is no more sanity,.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by JaneMafrodite(f): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
SARS ARE CRIMINALS, Can u imagine, poor boy trying to do experiment with human head u are collecting Money from his hand.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by magiki(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
OK then
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Urchman27(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
Shithole country
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by chukslawrence(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmm
Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by berrystunn(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
This year will be so bloody

All over the world...

Give your life to God .. No body knows when is going to happen

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
If you go to police barracks mammy market beer parlors at area f Ikeja and hear what those sars men are discussing about their own crimes,you will now that sars are criminals

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Nonso92(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
See Nigeria now..

Steal a phone, get lynched, beaten/burnt to death immediately.

Commit murder, get arrested, get bailed and your case is swept under the carpet, or better still GO SCOT FREE. sad sad

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi by Queenext: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is very true.

A friend who was arrested by SARS, said inside the cell,a man who commuted murder, was brought in around 8pm,but was released after two hours.

I would rather believe this story.

SARS are very corrupt set of thieves.

SARS Ikeja has turned to business center for highest bidder

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Married Man, Bride-to-be Found Dead Inside Car In Kano / My Dad Almost Raped Me To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.