Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) (24755 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by jonhemma11: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
The Chairman of UBA group, Tony Elumelu and Pop stars, Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly called, P-Square had memorable moment at the closing ceremony of 2016 Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) forum held last night. The duo performed at the event, which gave them an opportunity to meet with the billionaire businessman.

See photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/see-psquare-tony-elumelu-digging-it-out.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by jonhemma11: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
seen.. #meanwhile, I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol cheesy

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by jieta: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
g
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by kingvectorv(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice one..
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
4real

See as them dey dance with force.

After all dem don get bank alert.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by theozobby(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
simple man
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by idowuswap: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Begi begi flat head
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by BEENUEL(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
trezzyhelm, blog you guys are really hard working...hitting FP 10times a day..kudos!(clapping Emoji)*Seun work on that*

#upgradeNL sad
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by babkunlex(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Millionaire meet Billionaire the story of hard work and how it pays.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by chino11(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Omanbala boiz..that's how they roll!

1 Like

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by ekojoe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
May even a greater Grace than Tonys' be upon you.

You dont need to like...

JUST SHOUT AMEN

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by ayomidegal: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Na their concern
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Utchgirl(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head

Hater alert !
Onye ofe alert !
Talk - Talk Cone head

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by holluwai(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Who them all help?

1 Like

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Rapuru14: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head
Chai, Osugbuo ya oo
Obara mgbani enu dikwa real oo

4 Likes

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by gustav25: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by eezeribe(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
shout out to trezzyhelm.Com ... Redefining nairaland
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by SenatorTobijah(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Peter and Paul don act their movie "battle of the twin finish" nah. Stage tinz again
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Vaxt(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Correct
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by emynike2001(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
This guys are merely DECEIVING Nigerians, with their so called foundation,

Dont be surprised, tomorrow many more foundations will be unfolded,

Operation d more u look, d less u see, so many will fall for it, thinking it's a means to get out of d recession by engaging our youths,

SORRY it a bait to waste your time.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
Cool
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by teepsee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Well it's like this space don't want to be occupied, so let me just sit, not that they is anything interesting here undecided
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by kingthreat(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good. But psquare rarely gets shows in Nigeria these days. Their charges are too high and can accomodate 4 top artists as well.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head
R u cursed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by deebrain(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
seen.. #meanwhile, I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol cheesy

Bet why?
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
deebrain:

Bet why?
ln omawumi voice...if u ask me na who I go ask grin
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
I love PSQUARE
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
emynike2001:
This guys are merely DECEIVING Nigerians, with their so called foundation,

Dont be surprised, tomorrow many more foundations will be unfolded,

Operation d more u look, d less u see, so many will fall for it, thinking it's a means to get out of d recession by engaging our youths,

SORRY it a bait to waste your time.
you have never been invited to the foundation before, you don't even know the man personally yet you castigated the whole thing like this. I wonder how people reason this way.

My opinion, it's bether to take an opportunity you have, if it dosnt work out at least you tried. In 10 years time, you will only regret to see opportunities you let go than the ones you tried and failed. There is no such thing as wasted knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
LovesonBlezz:

You try sef. grin grin

If I see my own na slap I go take reset him face.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
you have never been invited to the foundation before, you don't even know the man personally yet you castigated the whole thing like this. I wonder how people reason this way.

My opinion, it's bether to take an opportunity you have, if it dosnt work out at least you tried. In 10 years time, you will only regret to see opportunities you let go than the ones you tried and failed. There is no such thing as wasted knowledge.

cool cool cool
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Bmaster(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
1stCitizen:

You try sef. grin grin

If I see my own na slap I go take reset him face.
if i call u illite..rat don't get confused.
Lol..8-)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Wants A Baby Girl, But No New Baby Mamas / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.