Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,837 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) (24764 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by emynike2001(m): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
WhoBeThisMan:
you have never been invited to the foundation before, you don't even know the man personally yet you castigated the whole thing like this. I wonder how people reason this way.

My opinion, it's bether to take an opportunity you have, if it dosnt work out at least you tried. In 10 years time, you will only regret to see opportunities you let go than the ones you tried and failed. There is no such thing as wasted knowledge.
Let's watch very soon d testimonies will start pouring in, thank God for nairaland, this is nothing but politics, mark my words MANY will sprang up in d name of foundations and many will deceive many who will never see it materialize in their path.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bmaster:
if i call u illite..rat don't get confused.
Lol..8-)

You can redirect that to yourself don't get confused if I call you an imb...le I got the joke initially. grin
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
1stCitizen:

You try sef. grin grin
If I see my own na slap I go take reset him face.
CALM DOWN grin grin
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Ademat7(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
emynike2001:
Let's watch very soon d testimonies will start pouring in, thank God for nairaland, this is nothing but politics, mark my words MANY will sprang up in d name of foundations and many will deceive many who will never see it materialize in their path.
#profecy,explain more
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by baddosky1: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head

You can't qualify to be their toilet cleaner. Conne Head Ode!!

1 Like

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by stagger: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
emynike2001:
This guys are merely DECEIVING Nigerians, with their so called foundation,

Dont be surprised, tomorrow many more foundations will be unfolded,

Operation d more u look, d less u see, so many will fall for it, thinking it's a means to get out of d recession by engaging our youths,

SORRY it a bait to waste your time.

Last year, one of the awardees from the Tony Elumelu Foundation signed a multi-million dollar contract with the government of Benin Republic,brokered by Oga Tony himself.

Be there fooling around when people are moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by Catastrophe1: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Begi begi flat head
bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by emynike2001(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
stagger:

Last year, one of the awardees from the Tony Elumelu Foundation signed a multi-million dollar contract with the government of Benin Republic,brokered by Oga Tony himself.

How much has this foundation benefited u? as u called yourself a FOOL.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by emynike2001(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
stagger:

How much has this foundation benefited u? as u called yourself a FOOL, keep staggring , only N20 hypo is enough to brain wash people like you.
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by ChangeU(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
seen.. #meanwhile, I saw my SS1 Mathematics teacher today. We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk for like 1.8m, then find the coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to the nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see the bank at a distance of about the logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find the Anti- log. Let him feel what I felt when I was in school. I heard on the radio he's missing....lol cheesy
WHY REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL? grin
Re: P'square And Tony Elumelu On Stage At TEF Forum Last Night (pics) by LovesonBlezz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
ChangeU:

WHY REPAY EVIL FOR EVIL? grin
cos wat a man sows..that shall he bountifully reap grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Wants A Baby Girl, But No New Baby Mamas / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 44th Birthday Today / 'Forget Sex, Keep Your Virginity Till Marriage' - Singer Jodie Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.