Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony (99037 Views)

45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos / Photos: Topless Ladies Pictured At A 'manhood' Celebration Ceremony In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by SAMBARRY: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2016
When they said manhood celebration I thought I would see different types an shapes of phenese grin

And topless ladies grin
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by DeRay98(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2016
GoodSide:
edo state.

useless state
state filled with agberos
75 percent of dey gurls are useless
drug barons...edo state
drugs... edo state
police brutality....edo state
omila..edo state
opo...edo state.
confra...edo state.
beer parlor and unlimited brotel.. edo state.
useless hotel flocked by opos...edo state.
waywardness and i no send display of unclothedness in fashion...edo state.
dagbo pastors...edo state.
abegi

Anyone can guess where comments like this one comes. Its apparent that someone from Edo refused to allow you take something that doesn't belong to you from an Edo indigene and bitterness has infested your soul. May God deliver you from self destruction before you waste your pitiful life in hate.
Hate is their virtue and they are proud of it.
Until the One former IGP invaded Okija the world had no idea such an evil place exits for purpose of money making etc.

1 Like

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Tobium1(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2016
Who is de id!ot dat censored dis pictures? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2016
gistsstack:
since I was born in Edo state never heard of manhood celebration or seen nakd women in ceremony. This is Weird. not in Edo state. This is not our culture/tradition. Oba must hear this!!
me too shock o,i have only seen the atilogu dressing,this is really wah
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by YorubasAreSmart: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2016
Flexherbal:
Funny you!
bro I've been looking for you and your herbal stuff.

WhatsApp me please let's talk. 08060423357
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Orikinla(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2016
Hiss.
There is nothing censorable jor.
They are not a delight to sight.
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Did I just read culture shocked

They had rather save that culture for old Women undecided
civilisation has caused a lot of havoc to our culture in the area of dressing due to the undue attention it has brought to the fashion world. Up till now in my state of Ekiti, women pound yam topless and nobody looks at them because it means nothing to them. Women will be frying gari and their babies will be sucking sideways....nobody looks at them. Middle aged women would having their baths, using only wrapper to cover their face...nobody rapes, nobody cares . If cossy exposes her boobs in Ekiti, she'll be ashamed of herself because ordinary dog won't even bark. She'll be forced to cover it by the time she sees much giant ones. I hope this civilisation won't turn us into something else in africa cos it's eroding our culture so fast.
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2016
This is one of the reasons I laugh at people who prudishly say unclothedness is not African culture.
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Colynho3d(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
awon
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by folasayolyn(f): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2016
I don't understand . If it is manhood ceremony why weren't the men showing their manhood. They ought to present it to prove they were men
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Omotayor123(f): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2016
awelekiti:
civilisation has caused a lot of havoc to our culture in the area of dressing due to the undue attention it has brought to the fashion world. Up till now in my state of Ekiti, women pound yam topless and nobody looks at them because it means nothing to them. Women will be frying gari and their babies will be sucking sideways....nobody looks at them. Middle aged women would having their baths, using only wrapper to cover their face...nobody rapes, nobody cares . If cossy exposes her boobs in Ekiti, she'll be ashamed of herself because ordinary dog won't even bark. She'll be forced to cover it by the time she sees much giant ones. I hope this civilisation won't turn us into something else in africa cos it's eroding our culture so fast.
Wow First time I am hearing this about Ekiti... shocked
But, don't you think those culture are barbaric and should Not be Encouraged further

1 Like

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Fourwinds: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Did I just read culture shocked

They had rather save that culture for old Women undecided
what is so special about d breast
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Neimar: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
nkechiben:

Ur own own don finish u hear?

errm... I stayed there for bout 12yrs.....i know dem grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by martha89: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Neimar:

errm... I stayed there for bout 12yrs.....i know dem grin
You are free to married her or from her place . grin
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Neimar: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
martha89:
You are free to married her or from her place . grin

hmm... aau girl shebi?
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by stonemasonn: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
We abandoned our beautiful cultures for the conservative middle eastern culture. And now what we have is lack of self control.

Thumbs up for these Edo people.
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Wow First time I am hearing this about Ekiti... shocked
But, don't you think those culture are barbaric and should Not be Encouraged further
It's a commonplace everywhere in the southern part of Nigeria. If you go to a typical farm in the village, you'll see women hoeing and weeding without wearing a bra. They don't see it as anything special. I've been to nnewi where we executed a project a few years back. The woman who gave us drinking water didn't wear anything on top. In fact, she had to wean her baby to attend to us. What we see as a bizzare in the city is a passing whim or trifle in our villages . Despite all these, the level of morality amongst those women are very high, when compared to the cucumber babes in our cities wink
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by lifu2016(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Desdola:
This is weird
no its not,its just boobs....boobs aint weird.
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by brightahia(m): 5:25am On Nov 01, 2016
LIKE if u hv seen d boobs

1 Like

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Bestlily(f): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Osmondinho come and see our course adviser that year
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Osmondinho(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Bestlily:
Osmondinho come and see our course adviser that year

I talk am say this man no correct

1 Like

Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by kechywillz(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2016
I must reiterate that those boobs are standard
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Oppypoppy: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wush kyn nonesense b diz
Re: 'Manhood' Celebration In Edo, Topless Ladies Spotted At Ceremony by Ayobami7(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / 3 Wives Of Oba Of Benin, Eheneden Erediauwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.