Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Human Beings:why Did Mohammed Ask His Wives Never To Remarry After His Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Beings:why Did Mohammed Ask His Wives Never To Remarry After His Death? (481 Views)

Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / Prophet Samuel Kayode Abiara To Remarry At 75 / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Human Beings:why Did Mohammed Ask His Wives Never To Remarry After His Death? by true2god: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2016
www.nairaland.com/3436706/muslims-why-did-mohammed-forbid/1

The topic is all about the reasons why Mohammed gave a standing order that his widows should never re-marry while he married so many widow during his lifetime.

The thread above is currently trending on the nairaland religion section but was maliciously moved to the 'Islam for Muslims sections' in order to restrict access to the topic a non-muslim created. This action constitute a brazen arrogance and wrongful use of power. I wanted to comment on the thread I created only to be asked if I am a Muslim so that I can do that. This is wrong and unacceptable. Things should be done in a rational manner and education is not possible without asking critical questions. If this topic is all about Christian bashing it will remain for ages.

Nevertheless, let honest mind continue this discussion here, and I hope the arrogant moderators will not move this topic to the desert again.
Re: Human Beings:why Did Mohammed Ask His Wives Never To Remarry After His Death? by Mynd44: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2016
1. Please post all threads in the right section

https://www.nairaland.com/3436706/muslims-why-did-mohammed-forbid

(1)

Celebrity Occultism V: Lil' Wayne Possessed On Stage? / Preacher Sulieman Calls For War Against Kaduna Killings / What Makes You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.