Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g (1687 Views)

Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN? / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2016
am surprise people are not talking much about these mtn free 5gb data they give out when you update your sim to their 4g lte or is it a scam...if you know you are using it here please indicate

Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by kabula(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have been using this shit since last year
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
They are stylishly asking u to go and re register ur sim card. Same thing they have been doing since last year. They have been sending me this message to re register my sim since January that they will give me 5k free credit. I ignored. They keep sending it Everytime and I keep ignoring. Now they are asking me to upgrade to 4g and get free 5gb, I went there and they said its not my name that was used to register the sim card so I cant upgrade unless the person that regustered the sim show face. Person wey no dey naija. I just vex comot there, to hell with their 4g when I'm rocking unlimited on ntel.
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by clerkent(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
yes I lost my phone last 2week Saturday. did welcome back on Monday last week and got it,the problem is that it last for a week and mine ends today.
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by richez25(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
The 5G is real n also if u re-register u get 1k airtime to call any network.. Usin it now, buh it lasts just 7days from the day of receipt...
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
greenhulk:
They are stylishly asking u to go and re register ur sim card. Same thing they have been doing since last year. They have been sending me this message to re register my sim since January that they will give me 5k free credit. I ignored. They keep sending it Everytime and I keep ignoring. Now they are asking me to upgrade to 4g and get free 5gb, I went there and they said its not my name that was used to register the sim card so I cant upgrade unless the person that regustered the sim show face. Person wey no dey naija. I just vex comot there, to hell with their 4g when I'm rocking unlimited on ntel.
their security pattern no be here o,oh well since you have another alternative what's the point of stressing yourself...I assume that ntel coverage is still within lagos and abuja.
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
kabula:
I have been using this shit since last year
but the 4g was introduced this year shocked
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
clerkent:
yes I lost my phone last 2week Saturday. did welcome back on Monday last week and got it,the problem is that it last for a week and mine ends today.
oh that killed it,just a week...I thought it will last months.
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
richez25:
The 5G is real n also if u re-register u get 1k airtime to call any network.. Usin it now, buh it lasts just 7days from the day of receipt...
to re-register or do a sim swap which one is more preferable in terms of time consuming and cost (price)
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by clerkent(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
guydangerous:
oh that killed it,just a week...I thought it will last months.
lol me i de rush to finish am dis nite oo
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
clerkent:
lol me i de rush to finish am dis nite oo
go download films or games.
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by kabula(f): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
guydangerous:
but the 4g was introduced this year shocked

so you didn't use their test version
Re: Who's Using The Free 5gb From Mtn 4g by guydangerous(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
my 4g is live but I can't check my balance status unless I drop to 3g and secondly how do get the 5gb.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Infinix Note 4 Substitute. / Tecno Spark Plus K9 - Your Experience And Ratings / Super Master 1000VA Stabiliser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.