Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 (5901 Views)

5G Spectrum Auction: NCC Okay Bids From MTN, Airtel At N75b Reserve Price / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Do you know you can get upto 2.5GB for a single night on Airtel? this is thanks to a discovery by this guy lil2baba

I will try to summarise his original post here.

Step one: Dial *312# before 12am (preferably latest 11:50pm) and select night plan the usual way.
Step two: Repeat the process till you accumulate 1.25GB (costs 125 Naira)
Setp three: Once it is 12 midnight, dial *312# again and repeat till you accumulate another 1.25GB.

PS: Make sure to finish using the data before 5am.

This trick is very helpful if you have large files to download and don't mind staying up at night. Happy Browsing.

4 Likes

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by ozome15(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Is it still working
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2020
ozome15:
Is it still working
Yes sir
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by emmy512: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2020
This night plan has been their for a long time, maybe your freind just discovered it.
But you can't outsmart the network.
They made provision for 1.25 gig cap a day, if u wait to do another one after 12 you're simply preventing yourself from being eligible for the next one which should start at 12am.

4 Likes

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by selfdefence: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2020
lovely, will love to try this on my camon device tonight
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by wildlife9999(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2020
I have been using this plan for a long time it's called trybe 2.0
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by wildlife9999(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:
Do you know you can get upto 2.5GB for a single night on Airtel? this is thanks to a discovery by this guy lil2baba

Step one: Dail *312# before 12am (preferably latest 11:50pm) and select night plan the usual way.
Setp three: Once it is 12 midnight, Dail *312# again and repeat till you accumulate another 1.25GB.

This trick is very helpful if you have large files to download and don't mind staying up at night. Happy Browsing.

OP you didn't tell them advantage and disadvantage if you are you type that use to get double bonus on data and credit don't migrate to this package. you will no longer have access to double data and bonuses when u recharge your line that is the disadvantage of this package.

1 Like

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by wildlife9999(m): 7:40am On Jul 21, 2020
selfdefence:
lovely, will love to try this on my camon device tonight

if your airtel line is new don't sub to this package because all the bonuses you receive when buying data or when recharging your airtel lines u won't get again

if you need cheapest call rate migrate to it and loss your bonus in this life you eat your cake and still have it
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by wildlife9999(m): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2020
emmy512:
This night plan has been their for a long time, maybe your freind just discovered it.
They made provision for 1.25 gig cap a day, if u wait to do another one after 12 you're simply preventing yourself from being eligible for the next one which should start at 12am.

they think network don't monitor their activity on the line.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by Viaa: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Glo night is still the best for now. Followed my MTN cos theirs starts at 11 am

Airtel is the worst. You have to keep subcribing to 25naira own.. no option to do it once ..

I find that stressful.

There was a day I slept off subbing after doing the 4th one cos I was too bored doing till.. until glo came to the rescue.

4 Likes

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by slimmax: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Life saving data, if only this packages will be moved to day time usage
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2020
wildlife9999:

if your airtel line is new don't sub to this package because all the bonuses you receive when buying data or when recharging your airtel lines u won't get again

if you need cheapest call rate migrate to it and loss your bonus in this life you eat your cake and still have it
If your SIM is new, you don't need to migrate to another plan. Just select the night plan option. The guy that discovered this method still gets recharge bonus.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
emmy512:

Very true.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
wildlife9999:

OP you didn't tell them advantage and disadvantage if you are you type that use to get double bonus on data and credit don't migrate to this package. you will no longer have access to double data and bonuses when u recharge your line that is the disadvantage of this package.

It doesn't affect the bonus data when you recharge. After dialling *312#, don't migrate to Smartybe and you won't have a problem.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Viaa:
Glo night is still the best for now. Followed my MTN cos theirs starts at 11 am

Airtel is the worst. You have to keep subcribing to 25naira own.. no option to do it once ..

I find that stressful.

There was a day I slept off subbing after doing the 4th one cos I was too bored doing till.. until glo came to the rescue.

You can accumulate it before use. if you sub 5 consecutive times, you'll accumulate 1.25gb which will cost you 125 naira.

In mtn you can also accumulate 2gb per night by subbing 4 consecutive times.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by selfdefence: 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
wow, ok
wildlife9999:

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by ryfoz(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

You can accumulate it before use. if you sub 5 consecutive times, you'll accumulate 1.25gb which will cost you 125 naira.

wait o, I want to be clear on this, are you saying I can dial the code upto 4 to 5 times and "gather" the data before I turn on my data connection? cos when I tried that in the past I didn't use more than the 250MB o before the connection stopped, I think it was when it was capped at 500MB @₦25
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by sajmark(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
ryfoz:

wait o, I want to be clear on this, are you saying I can dial the code upto 4 to 5 times and "gather" the data before I turn on my data connection? cos when I tried that in the past I didn't use more than the 250MB o before the connection stopped, I think it was when it was capped at 500MB @₦25
it has really been long you did it o, it can now be accumulated 5 times a day.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by Viaa: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

lol read my post again..
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
ryfoz:

Yes you can.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by LordPherule(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:

Step one: Dail *312# before 12am (preferably latest 11:50pm) and select night plan the usual way.
Setp three: Once it is 12 midnight, Dail *312# again and repeat till you accumulate another 1.25GB.

No big deal here. It's normal issue that has been occuring for long. Maybe your pal just noticed it.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by LordPherule(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Same applicable to MTN Pulse™, but more data time than Airtel Trybe. MTN is 11 pm to 6 am, limit is 2gb at N200 per night.

1 Like

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
LordPherule:

No big deal here. It's normal issue that has been occuring for long. Maybe your pal just noticed it.
the Internet is an information portal. The aim of the post is to inform people about the possibility of using 2.5GB in one night.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by MiVida(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please can it work if you have an active subscription already?
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
MiVida:
Yes, your normal subscription will not be deducted when you browse from 12am to 5am.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
MiVida:

It will work but it's not advisable to use it with active subscription because once the night plan accumulated data is exhausted, airtel will start zapping data from your normal subscription. It has happened to me in the past.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:
Yes, your normal subscription will not be deducted when you browse from 12am to 5am.

Not true. Once you have exhausted the accumulated data from your night plan, airtel will start deducting data from your normal subscription.

1 Like

Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by reuben81: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
LordPherule:
Same applicable to MTN Pulse™, but more data time than Airtel Trybe. MTN is 11 pm to 6 am, limit is 2gb at N200 per night.
what's the code for mtn
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by directonpc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Not true. Once you have exhausted the accumulated data from your night plan, airtel will start deducting data from your normal subscription.
Omo oversabi plenty for this forum oo. So before if you sub for example 250mb night plan and you are already using the 251th MB you won't know you are being charged from your main data balance?
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by VerifiedStalin: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
directonpc:
Omo oversabi plenty for this forum oo. So before if you sub for example 250mb night plan and you are already using the 251th MB you won't know you are being charged from your main data balance?

I don't understand your logic.

What I meant is this; If you're subscribed to a monthly data plan, then subscribing to night plan with the same sim is very risky because once you've exhausted the 1.25gb, airtel will start deducting your monthly data without your knowledge.
Re: Night Browsing: Get 2.5GB From Airtel At N250 by LordPherule(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
reuben81:
what's the code for mtn
* 4 0 6 #

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make Calls With 0.0 Naira On MTN Sim / Zain 3g Only For Postpaid? / 15 Seconds ADB, Fastboot And Driver Installer [PC Tools For Android]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.