Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) (30708 Views)

Cedarcrest Hospital Where Yusuf Buhari Is Being Treated After Accident (Photo) / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by tiwaz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
The Caretaker Chairman of Zaki Local Government Area, Alhaji Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa was killed in a fatal motor accident on Saturday, October 29th. The accident also claimed the life of his driver. Sakwa, who was sworn in alongside other caretaker chairmen in August, was buried on Sunday according to Islamic rites.

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/10/31/bauchi-state-lg-chairman-and-his-driver-die-in-fatal-motor-accident-photo/

1 Share

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
I want to dedicate this FTC to all the ladies that took my undying love for granted due to sheer ignorance, covetousness and Impatience. I don't need any prophet to tell me that you all will end up in the wrong hands cool

Back to the topic
Rip sir. We love you but God loves you more

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
R.I.p to him...the rate at which people die this days is something else o...father help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by bobbybrown007: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by iHart(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by NorthernParrot: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Okundaye4(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
FAREWELL TO THE AFTER LIFE

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by owanguy(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP Baba
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Bari22: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect but absolute peace.
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by asumo12: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
angry angry angry

Who Killed Them?
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by johnstar(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hmm
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by ojo4life(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chai....rip
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by emeijeh(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
Accident will never be our portion in Jesus' name.
Somebody agree with an Amen

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by loobby(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
*in psqure voice* I like it
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by directonpc(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP to the Driver too
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by emeijeh(m): 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2016
loobby:
*in psqure voice* I like it
You like what?!
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by petsey(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by abike12(f): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I want to dedicate this FTC to all the ladies that have forsaken me in the past out of impatient and ojukokoro. I don't need any prophet to tell me that you all will end up in the wrong hands cool

So shall it be for your sisters

7 Likes

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by biomedics(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by odeebee: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
I want to dedicate this FTC to all the ladies that have forsaken me in the past out of impatient and ojukokoro. I don't need any prophet to tell me that you all will end up in the wrong hands cool

Are you their God don't forget they pray against their enemies in case ur wish will makes you an enemy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Ekakamba: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=50pt]RIP![/size]
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Evergreen4(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
tosyne2much:

Back to the topic
Rip sir. We love you but God loves you more
Mr ten things, how many of them have broken ur heart in the past

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Gwan2(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
And I traveled from Kaduna to Lagos with the driver taking the risk of driving without brake from Ibadan to Lagos after he observed the brake was malfunctioning. Also on my way back our kolomental driver instead of taking the shorter route (Kabba, Kogi state), maybe wanted us to have a taste of south south whether traveled along the ever risky Ore-Benin route down to Kadunaundecided undecided undecided
Not forgetting the driver of ******* motors on another different occasion that was literally sleeping on steering along Lagos Ibadan express way until the car move off the road before we realized.
Eshe Baba for journey mercies.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by awa(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Condolence to the family.
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by kinzmen: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
abike12:

I don't have a sister.. Can you now swerve? ====>
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by deliveryboy: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
asumo12:
angry angry angry

Who Killed Them?

Accident killed them dude
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by chibuzorAbia: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
RIP

If only the black man's brain will evolve to know that public infrastructure is more important than motorcade and huge empty houses they are building all over the place. Life is about service and contribution, not showoff and oppression of less well off people.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by Turks: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Today's Kings are tomorrow's bones.

R.I.P
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Evergreen4:
Mr ten things, how many of them have broken ur heart in the past
No mine me jawe... I say make I find small wahala ni cheesy cheesy
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by bumi10(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2016
life is nothing
Re: Muhammad Yalwaji Sakwa And His Driver Die In Motor Accident (photo) by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
abike12:

wetin concern you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu / Florence Ita-giwa Defects From APC To PDP, Backs Ayade For 2nd Term / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.