Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! (2004 Views)

For Your Laptop Repairs And Laptop Batteries And Other Gadgets / Laptop Repairs In Port Harcourt / Max Phone And Laptop Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! by lekbel09(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
dear techies and fellow nairalanders, it has come to my notice that the Mcdorsey company situated on 33 Moloney road at Obalende is a scam company as i am talking from experience, this training that they claim to offer you is 37000 and they promise you heaven and earth and the end of it all you get nothing. They promise to help you set up your repair centre but if you dont have 2.5million naira it will not materialise.I paid the sum of 37,000 and i did not learn anything at the end of 1 month. When you get to their office you will meet a guy called pascal who will show you around a place called a so-called technical department this is not true but only a mirage as to manipulate you that they are legitimate. Please guys don't fall prey. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! by onatisi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
After paying ,did u attend any classes or they vanished with ur money? Pls explain more

1 Like

Re: Mcdorsey Training On Phone And Laptop Repairs Is A Scam Please Beware!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
onatisi:
After paying ,did u attend any classes or they vanished with ur money? Pls explain more

hahaha... op answer the question.

Op when you said you didn't learn anything, do you mean you can't even format and drive a system?

which one did you base on, desktop or laptop?
pls explain more, your story is too short to judge

(1) (Reply)

2017 Apple Macbook Pro 13" With Touch Bar - Foreign Used / Tell Me About Your Computer Problems And I'll Advice You: / Samsung Led Tv 40inch For Sale N80,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.