Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) (32422 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne / Oba Rasheed Akanbi's Swag As He Steps Out For An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2016
Infact, IFA needs to be probed. Lol...
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by Laid2001: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2016
This is traditional Iwo Dress!

Ilu Aaafa, Iwo omo odo oba. Iwo to jinna si ina to sunmo aljana.

carry on Oluwo of Iwo land.
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Why would Yorubas compare themselves with edos?
Does it even make sense
We are obviously far above you
Let's not even go into any childish comparison
This is a Muslim clown, we all know that
Come back and talk when you see the Ooni or Alaafin dressed like this

Better in what way? Population LMAO grin Giving birth indescriminately and impregnating your girls before they clock 12? ,No sense of family planning?..... Or the amount of illitracy found in oyo and other smelln places??

Like i said earlier clown dont disgrace urself further...DO NOT COMPARE!!

WE EDOS ARE SUPREME

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by fiponmile(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
I love this sooo much
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by SaffronSpice: 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
There's nothing wrong about his outfit.He practises an Arabian religion.
And no,Arabian kings would not dress like Yoruba men because they are not Ifa adherents.
It's not like he wears this for 365 days.Fashion's a personal choice.
This should raise eyebrows only if he had attended an official function in this attire.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
BornStunner1:

Better in what way? Population LMAO grin Giving birth indescriminately and impregnating your girls before they clock 12? ,No sense of family planning?..... Or the amount of illitracy found in oyo and other smelln places??

Like i said earlier clown dont disgrace urself further...DO NOT COMPARE!!

WE EDOS ARE SUPREME

Guy just shut up
I stayed in Benin for years
Your illiteracy is legendary
You people are allergic to education
Almost all benin girls are baby mamas
And you are as dirty as the Oyo you mentioned
I respect your tradition, I respect your oba
But I will object when you decided to drag Yorubas down to your level
Yorubas are superior
Go ask your oba

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by kayelm87(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tolexander:
lol

This Oluwo just dey freestyle as he like!

"IFA" wey appoint am self for don give up tey tey.

Surely "IFA" go dey talk am for mind say make motor jam am if e ever appoint this kind person as king again.
easy na, u wan kill person here with laughter abi
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Guy just shut up
Yorubas are superior
Go ask your oba

Clown i warned you!....

Maybe you were blind the face of dat Ooni of Ile-Ife when Oba
of Benin mentioned Oduduwa Benin Prince known as Ekaladahern) LOL

We aiint on your level..

Talkn bout baby mamas thats wat your girls are known for just ask any other tribes..

All you guys are good at is sleeping around and over populating ur area grin

EVEN THE CULTURE U STOLE FROM EDO U CANT STILL GET IT RITE WAT A SHAME!!
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
friedcorn:
stop tagging me igbo.....abi them kill ur people?

Who da fu*c ar u

Nothing can change that the slave gene in u......
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by dornald: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#006600]
BornStunner1:
[size=20pt]And this clowns would want to be comaparing themselves [/color]wit[b]h [/b]Edos..... Nor try am oo we nor dey the same class... The one and Only true Oba lives in Benin[/size]
Go by the History the real OBA of Yoruba is in ILE-IFE, EWEKA is first OBA of benin and is second son of Oranmiyan, and Oranmiyan was the fourth Oba in IFE. That is why OBA of Benin always pay homage to ILE-IFE before or During OLOJO FESTIVAL,as their great father use to pay homage to his father (ORANMIYAN) u may go and do ur research real OBA is in ILE-IFE the source and cradle of YORUBA.GREAT IFE

1 Like

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by dornald: 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#006600]
BornStunner1:
[size=20pt]And this clowns would want to be comaparing themselves [/color]wit[b]h [/b]Edos..... Nor try am oo we nor dey the same class... The one and Only true Oba lives in Benin[/size]
Go by the History the real OBA of Yoruba is in ILE-IFE, EWEKA is first OBA of benin and is second son of Oranmiyan, and Oranmiyan was the fourth Oba in IFE. That is why OBA of Benin always pay homage to ILE-IFE before or During OLOJO FESTIVAL,as their great father use to pay homage to his father (ORANMIYAN) u may go and do ur research real OBA is in ILE-IFE the source and cradle of YORUBA.GREAT IFE
PAGAN9JA:
[size=18pt]Is THAT FLOWERS ON HIS HEADROPE?!!
WHAT A CLOWN!
NIGERIANS PLEASE. EVEN IF YOU DRESS LIKE ARABS, ATLEAST DRESS PROPERLY!
Dont disgrace ourselves abeg
HORROR [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by dornald: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Sibrah:
What a king . . .
correct
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by dornald: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
[color=#550000][/color]
xnsandrxns:

Guy just shut up
Yorubas are superior
Go ask your oba
Nice one tell dem , i have said it earlier and i will say it again if there is any benin there dat does not believe that YORUBA OBAS are Superior i beg With all humble mind go ask OBA of Bening himself he will tell U ur source. Ur source as bening is from ILE-IFE through EWEKA which is son of ORANMIYAN.

1 Like

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by dornald: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
fiponmile:
I love this sooo much
[color=#990000][/color] That is my real OBA, OBA ENITAN OONI OF ILE-IFE kade pe lori oo
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
dornald:
[color=#550000][/color] Nice one tell dem , i have said it earlier and i will say it again if there is any benin there dat does not believe that YORUBA OBAS are Superior i beg With all humble mind go ask OBA of Bening himself he will tell U ur source. Ur source as bening is from ILE-IFE through EWEKA which is son of ORANMIYAN.
No point replying the illiterate
They won't learn
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by shotster50(m): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
E remind of me those guys that shout 'Oshodi! Oshodi! lol
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by toboski1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
osuofia2:
shaking my head in shame.................why on earth would a first class traditional ruler be dressed like a clown.........i give up on this olowo king................thats the difference between the gteat oba of benin and this man.....including that ajala the traveler king.....oni

1st class ke? tàlò fún Óbò nì waist coat?

1 Like

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
dornald:
[color=#006600]Go by the History the real OBA of Yoruba is in ILE-IFE, EWEKA is first OBA of benin and is second son of Oranmiyan, and Oranmiyan was the fourth Oba in IFE. That is why OBA of Benin always pay homage to ILE-IFE before or During OLOJO FESTIVAL,as their great father use to pay homage to his father (ORANMIYAN) u may go and do ur research real OBA is in ILE-IFE the source and cradle of YORUBA.GREAT IFE

Ekerlehan aka oduduwa a banished fathered orimiyan who was later surmoned to benin wen the last ogiso Oba owodo died..... Oromiyan then became the 50th ruler of benin..... So now facts

1)Oduduwa was a barnished benin prince
2)No Oba of benin has ever given relevance to small ile ife
3)Edo through oduduwa established kingship in yoruba land since he met when he wandered into ife were savages
4)Benin is far older than anything yoruba
5)Oromiyan was a benin man because his father was a benin prince
6)Every ooni always pay homage to the oba in benin just as you say in the coronation in benin

So just keep quite an read history books and stop showcasing your ignorance!! angry
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
dornald:
[color=#006600]Go by the History the real OBA of Yoruba is in ILE-IFE, EWEKA is first OBA of benin and is second son of Oranmiyan, and Oranmiyan was the fourth Oba in IFE. That is why OBA of Benin always pay homage to ILE-IFE before or During OLOJO FESTIVAL,as their great father use to pay homage to his father (ORANMIYAN) u may go and do ur research real OBA is in ILE-IFE the source and cradle of YORUBA.GREAT IFE

Ekerlehan aka oduduwa is a banished benin prince who fathered orimiyan who was later surmoned to benin wen the last ogiso Oba owodo died..... Oromiyan then became the 50th ruler of benin..... So now facts

3)Edo through oduduwa established kingship in yoruba land since he met when he wandered into ife were savages
6)Every ooni always pay homage to the oba in benin just as you say in the coronation in benin

So just keep quite an read history books and stop showcasing your ignorance!! angry
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
dornald:

Ekerlehan aka oduduwa is a banished benin prince who fathered orimiyan who was later surmoned to benin wen the last ogiso Oba owodo died..... Oromiyan then became the 50th ruler of benin..... So now to the facts

3)Edo through oduduwa established kingship in yoruba land since he The people he met when he wandered into ife were savages
6)Every ooni always pay homage to the oba in benin just as you saw in the coronation in benin

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by BornStunner1: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
dornald:
[color=#550000][/color] Nice one tell dem , i have said it earlier and i will say it again if there is any benin there dat does not believe that YORUBA OBAS are Superior i beg With all humble mind go ask OBA of Bening himself he will tell U ur source. Ur source as bening is from ILE-IFE through EWEKA which is son of ORANMIYAN.

YOU WERE BLIND OR DEAF WHEN THE OBA OF BENIN SAID ODUDUWA IS EKERLEHAN A BENIN PRINCE AT HIS CORONATION!!

STOP TALKN RUBBISH

EDO ESTABLISHED KINSHIP FOR YORUBA
YOU ARE BENEATH US!!
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Reminds me of the movie 'Dictator'.
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by Detoni(f): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Kindly hold it there sir. Edo with their ever increasing number of illiterates and sluts. You all uphold tradition but your girls are littered everywhere in Italy prostituting themselves. Just bury your head in shame. Yoruba is a distinct race and we can never ever be like Edo...so there's no use comparing thrones.
BornStunner1:

Clown i warned you!....

Maybe you were blind the face of dat Ooni of Ile-Ife when Oba
of Benin mentioned Oduduwa Benin Prince known as Ekaladahern) LOL

We aiint on your level..

Talkn bout baby mamas thats wat your girls are known for just ask any other tribes..

All you guys are good at is sleeping around and over populating ur area grin

EVEN THE CULTURE U STOLE FROM EDO U CANT STILL GET IT RITE WAT A SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by classicphil: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Guy just shut up
Yorubas are superior
Go ask your oba
you dey mind the guy?? benin Is one shithole of a place, just pray it doesnt rain , once it rains that is the end of Benin, you go weep for that shithole... even enter their so called uniben, u go wan cry, the school is the worst federal school in Nigeria, if I lie call cc madcow1
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by classicphil: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Detoni:
Kindly hold it there sir. Edo with their ever increasing number of illiterates and sluts. You all uphold tradition but your girls are littered everywhere in Italy prostituting themselves. Just bury your head in shame. Yoruba is a distinct race and we can never ever be like Edo...so there's no use comparing thrones.
Dont mind them. I have never seen a place filled with prostitutes and bunch of rough guys. all dey no
is cultismand I am quite sure their so called oba is a cultist himself.
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
classicphil:
you dey mind the guy?? benin Is one shithole of a place, just pray it doesnt rain , once it rains that is the end of Benin, you go weep for that shithole... even enter their so called uniben, u go wan cry, the school is the worst federal school in Nigeria, if I lie call cc madcow1
You are right
I stayed in sapele road for a while
No drainage
Dirty place, dirty people
That he-goat is coming here to compare Yorubas and edos
Such insolence
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by classicphil: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
xnsandrxns:

You are right
I stayed in sapele road for a while
No drainage
Dirty place, dirty people
That he-goat is coming here to compare Yorubas and edos
Such insolence
I dey tell u boss, even their so called GRA is a shithole when it rains. tell me which area is not shithole in Benin, from uselu, 5-junction, new benin, ring road, etc
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Detoni:
tribal mark fools
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
classicphil:
you're a very big foool.
Ibadan na wetin the biggest city in Africa littered with faeces.
idiot
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by classicphil: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
you're a very big foool.
Ibadan na wetin the biggest city in Africa littered with faeces.
idiot
Thunder fire your papa and mama , you product of rape and Benin prostitute
Re: Oba Rasheed Akanbi Dressed As Arabian King (Photos) by ABIDOT101: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2018
dornald:

Only Benin slaves will deny this facts....only The real sons and daughters of Benin deserves to reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Community Exhumes Corpse After 48 Years, To Be Reburied In Hometown (PIX) / Some Yoruba Words I Wish To Know In English / Paul Oghenero Okumagba Is Dead! Orosuen Of Okere-Urhobo Kingdom Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.