Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Glory Unto A **** God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory Unto A **** God! (867 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glory Unto A **** God! by akintom(m): 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2016
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Deuteronomy 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

Deuteronomy 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repents me that I have made them.

Exodus 12:29 And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne to the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Joshua 10:40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.

1 Like

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by felixomor: 12:17am On Nov 01, 2016
Why didnt God do this?
Why didnt God do that?

Simple, God is not you and he doesnt think like you.

2 Likes

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2016
Nairaland religion section , where lonely sad attention-seeking atheists enjoy talking about a God they claim does not exist every single day of their lives .

Someone need to check on them, their mental states , its a sad deterioration into insanity .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by HCpaul(m): 12:58am On Nov 01, 2016
felixomor:
Why didnt God do this?
Why didnt God do that?

Of course... I am not God and will never think like your God.

I can't create a faulty human being with choices impregnated within their decisions and still cause the result of their actions to attract awful penalties.

I still love a man that worship idol (a seen figure) to one silly guy sitting his stupid ass in the dark state of Africa and confidently showing the world the imaginary figure that owned the universe.

As an atheist, I had test the rational state of your God and have come to discover that he ain't qualified.

please invent another god type like you always do.

Doom is to any religion that trains man to hate their fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by akintom(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Nairaland religion section , where lonely sad attention-seeking atheists enjoy talking about a God they claim does not exist every single day of their lives .

Someone need to check on them, their mental states , its a sad deterioration into insanity .

I understand how you feel dude. You know the disgusting and nauseating feeling you have, when you discover on your wedding night, that your newly wedded bride was ravaged endlessly in an orgy of canal diet by your barbarian gateman, just a day prior to your wedding?

That's is how it's flirting around with God idea.

1 Like

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by felixomor: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2016
HCpaul:

Of course... I am not God and will never think like your God.

I can't create a faulty human being with choices impregnated within
their decisions and still cause the result of their actions to attract awful penalties.

Your type doesnt deserve answers.

You have even admitted with the bolded statement above that your brain is faulty.

Eiya. undecided
Sorry
Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by akintom(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2016
felixomor:
Why didnt God do this?
Why didnt God do that?

By every basic and advanced sense of reasoning, decency and empathy, your God idea doesn't measure up to me, not even when am in a sleeping state.
Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by felixomor: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2016
akintom:

By every basic and advanced sense of reasoning, decency and empathy, your God idea doesn't measure up to me, not even when am in a sleeping state.

Of course, my God is not an evolved ape whose brain came to existence by random accident.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by otemanuduno: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2016
felixomor:
Why didnt God do this?
Why didnt God do that?

But this god Yahweh thinks like somebody with a very low thinking faculty. Just saying though cool
Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by felixomor: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

But this god Yahweh thinks like somebody with a very low thinking faculty. Just saying though cool

Your obsessive delusions of DOctofus are becoming worse by the day.

Just saying. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glory Unto A **** God! by Niflheim(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Akintom,

Their god makes Clifford Orji look like a 5 year old child who regularly steals meat from the pot!!! How dare christians complain about people like Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar?!!! If the christian god were a disease, his name would be "Sir Ebola!!!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Elevation Church Joins The #mannequinchallenge / Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets / Selfish Instinct: Whoever Created Living Things Does Not Deserve Reference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.