Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets (856 Views)

Has Snoop Dogg Seen The Rastafari Light Or Is This Just A Midlife Crisis? / Sy Rogers Death - Dead | Former Ex-gay Movement Pastor Has Died / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
This Thread is livicated to all Conscious Brothers and sisters, who steadily follow in the directions of Jah I-mighty and wholeheartedly shun the vices of the Babylon Shitstem.

This is a place where we learn more about the movement, its tenets, and equally helping each other develop, gearing towards producing individuals with sound mind and good reasoning, and in turn make the society a better place.

Big ups to Bredda Fabiano09 ahn man like bredda usmanspihn.

Let the Jah I-tinue fi strengthen all man ah ooman weh i-tinue fi dwell Inna him teachings, Sound mind, ah healthy soul ah body . All this InI aks SELAH!!!!!
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by youngest85(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmmm oghene biko
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Leaving Jesus and reverencing Haile Selassie. Even the emperor himself is a Christian undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
Leaving Jesus and reverencing Haile Selassie. Even the emperor himself is a Christian undecided
That's why it isn't a religion but a movement
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by otemanuduno: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
This is what we call deification. Copernius, Xender and Sol were all deified in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH
Lishius 20:2-4:

2. And all they who rose against Copernus were conquered. And Copernus said, I am the reincarnate of Ieusus Krista. And if you worship him, worship me also. 3. And the homos of Suet worshipped Copernus as god also, but they worshipped him as the Holy Spirit, saying, did Ieusus Krista not promise to send the Holy Spirit? 4. And this Copernus himself seems to be he whom Ieusus Krista has sent.

DOCTUFOS: Karmish 2:4-7

4. I shall bring the words of the past to become the gods whom the future people shall worship. Now O Heziot, choose for yourself a name. And you Simus, you shall choose also a name for yourself. 5. And Heziot read the books which were written concerning Dionysus(who was also called Zeusus or Ieusus). And he read also of Attis and Mithras and about all the nephilims who were worshipped as the sons of the gods in the past. 6. And Heziot said, I shall be called Varnavas, for the name is befitting to me because of his deeds in the days of Dionysus. And Simus said, from the scrolls, I have chosen a name for myself. And I shall be called Marcus. 7. And Sol himself said, hence shall I be called Polonius. And I shall declare myself as the reincarnate of the son of god called Apollonius who is now in an afterlife of peace. Now Simus and Heziot began to call Sol Pol, according to the name of Polonius whom they had chosen to deify.

. Even Zeusus Krista himself was deified before he became a god generally recognised. Wilgrea7, won't you like to be deified too? Remember "You are gods."
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by lepasharon(f): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2017
Gentlelord:
This Thread is livicated to all Conscious Brothers and sisters, who steadily follow in the directions of Jah I-mighty and wholeheartedly shun the vices of the Babylon Shitstem.

This is a place where we learn more about the movement, its tenets, and equally helping each other develop, gearing towards producing individuals with sound mind and good reasoning, and in turn make the society a better place.

Big ups to Bredda Fabiano09 ahn man like bredda usmanspihn.

Let the Jah I-tinue fi strengthen all man ah ooman weh i-tinue fi dwell Inna him teachings, Sound mind, ah healthy soul ah body . All this InI aks SELAH!!!!!

I think rastafarians are as deluded as black christians. I also heard they are very misogynistic
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Ranchhoddas: 1:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Una dey share 'Igbo' for una service?
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2017
lepasharon:

I think rastafarians are as deluded as black christians. I also heard they are very misogynistic
Rasta's are NEVER Misogynistic, that's why Rasta's preach EQUAL RIGHT AND JUSTICE, even as regards SEX issues. There are female RASTAs too.
RASTAs are not Deluded at all.

1 Like

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Una dey share 'Igbo' for una service?
grin grin just don't let NDLEA get a hold of you grin , the movement is more than igniting and sharing the LAMB's BREAD
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Good morning my precious people

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Jah Rastafari. Me give thanks fi the Livity Jah make iani feel everyday. Along with iani bredren. Bless am iani. Repatriation is a must. One Love one Heart.

And for dem Babylon tha run em mouth saying Rastafari Issa Mysogynist. Me say Rastafari rather bring Iani liberation. All dah popular religion was made to oppress em Queens and empress. Only Rastafari faith recognize the woman and treat em like a queen and empress. Rastafarian never treat woman like object. Never oppress woman like Christianity. Rastafari is not a religion. It's a spiritual path.

And no. We respect and Reverence Jesus. Haile Sellasie nevertheless is the might of might. Jah Rastafari!!!

1 Like

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bless up
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
markdonpuzo:
Jah Rastafari. Me give thanks fi the Livity Jah make iani feel everyday. Along with iani bredren. Bless am iani. Repatriation is a must. One Love one Heart.

And for dem Babylon tha run em mouth saying Rastafari Issa Mysogynist. Me say Rastafari rather bring Iani liberation. All dah popular religion was made to oppress em Queens and empress. Only Rastafari faith recognize the woman and treat em like a queen and empress. Rastafarian never treat woman like object. Never oppress woman like Christianity. Rastafari is not a religion. It's a spiritual path.

And no. We respect and Reverence Jesus. Haile Sellasie nevertheless is the might of might. Jah Rastafari!!!

aximum Respek King Bless up unnu sef, InI gwan itinue fi preach di gospel of Jah.Repatriation is ah muss fi all conscious bredrens and death to wholepah downpressors ah Babylon muss fall
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
#TheEarthisGreen
#Herb
Happy World Marijuana day

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
In the true spirit of a Stoner, visit shopthegreen.net to get more of life inspiring accessories!
Gentlelord:
#TheEarthisGreen
#Herb
Happy World Marijuana day
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Gentlelord(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2017
Blessed love bredrens, lang time mi nuh sight unnu.
Today ah May 11 Sinthing unnu haffi know seh, ah no Bob Marley Day. Down inna Kingston Jamdung, Ongle Marley bashment ah Feb 6.
nuh geh it MIX up, try fi FIX it up.

Feb 6 is MARLEY DAY and not MAY 11
Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by lepasharon(f): 12:37am On May 12, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Rastafari Movement And Its Tenets by Nobody: 5:30am On May 12, 2017
lepasharon:
undecided
That's the literal expression on my face right now too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 80 Yr Old Kenneth Copeland Sings Youth Fully @bishop David Oyedepo's Church / Burdens, Bondages And Yokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.