Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL (1525 Views)

Ekitigate: Saharareporters Floors Former Minister Obanikoro In New York Court / Rare Pic Of FFK, Obanikoro, Abati, Bala Mohammed & Bashir In EFCC Detention / Ex-minister Obanikoro In Fresh N450m Poll Cash Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by SKYTREND(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto Diocese, Father Mathew Kukah, on Monday paid an unscheduled visit to the detention facility of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission in Abuja.

The revered cleric reportedly prayed with three top operatives of the Goodluck Jonathan administration who are currently in detention at the facility, FFK, Reuben Abati and Musiliu Obanikoro, consoling them that their detention was divine.

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by KENNING2010: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Kukah man is a big clown... how this man can be moving about and giving credence to stealers of our commonwealth is beyond me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2016

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Femiolu2000: 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
People find it so convenient to mention God's name after they steal money and they are caught... funny people

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by dukechilezie(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Did you preach to them to repent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by krasican(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
funny kukah.how many yahoo boys u don visit for detention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by AdiscoPele: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Political bishop

4 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by FakoMaybach1: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
i wonder why we need judges in Nigeria..when we have the posters above me...they are Judge, Jury and executioners....Kukah has visited them, if e dey pain u; u know what to do

5 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by SKYTREND(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
AdiscoPele:
Political bishop

MEANING? You know I went to evening school!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by HtwoOw: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Either (God forgive me) Kukah went there to schedule a room incase

Or he went there to sneak contraband in or out

Or to preach Gospel

Or just went there to laugh

Truth is :: it's funny as ffuuucckk

Your detention is divine

3 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by stuff46(m): 5:43am On Nov 01, 2016
KENNING2010:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This Kukah man is a big clown... how this man can be moving about and giving credence to stealers of our commonwealth is beyond me

erh, you dinnor know that Jesus came for the sinner.
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by omenka(m): 6:07am On Nov 01, 2016
No source.
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by vedaxcool(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2016
A privilege only reserved for high grade thieves.

3 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2016
This is one of the reasons, Religion keeps getting dumped in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2016
Leave God out of Nigeria Politics for Now cool
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2016
Even Satan too, cos some of them have been lying since they went there

1 Like

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by joezy23(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2016
1. Tell your girlfriend "I LOVE YOU". She will say "I LOVE YOU TOO".
2. Tell her " I MISS YOU". She will say "I MISS YOU TOO".
3. Tell her " I love you soo much". She will say "I love you more and more".
4. Now tell her " Am sending you #10,000 to ur account". Walahi, if she says am sending you more, I will leave Nigeria immediately..

3 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Abbycite(m): 6:41am On Nov 01, 2016
h
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by naptu2: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2016
Mathew 25:36
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by President99: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2016
This Kukah has not visited those arrested for stealing common goat and jailed perpetually but there is he visiting the looters of our commonwealth. Anyway that is irony of lfe.

2 Likes

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by otukpo(f): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2016
They need those words.
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Moreoffaith(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2016
God knows about their detention grin

Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by ikorodureporta: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2016
If u finish, enta nyte bus come kirikiri too my B
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Trying times indeed; another soothing word to massage their egos after all the admittance of receiving monies and disbursing "accordingly" to the benefit of Nigerians...#ILaffInIbibio
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by Bodexman(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2016
Its obvious these are the set of clergy men that collected money from Gej. The men in detention never said they didn't collect any money. Pls let the law take it's course. The men of God should be mindful of taking there followers to heaven and not all these shameful act.

Pls religion should be totally separated from politics.
Re: God Knows About Your Detention—Kukah Consoles Abati, FFK, Obanikoro In EFCC CELL by naptu2: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
naptu2:
Mathew 25:36

[size=14pt]Bishop Kukah celebrates Christmas with prisoners[/size]

Published on December 26, 2014

The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto diocese, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, has advised inmates of Sokoto prisons, in north western Nigeria, to move closer to God.

Speaking when he visited the prisons as part of activities to mark this year’s Christmas, Kukah said it was necessary as God never failed His servants.

He said that the Catholic diocese had for over three years celebrated with the prisoners at Christmas as a way of extending the joy of the season to them.

” It is a season of Joy and celebration so we have come here to celebrate with you because we are all one, Muslims and Christians alike” he said.

” I am not here to find out what reasons you all have for finding urselves here but to advice you to take life more seriously and start making plans for your future outside of this prison” he said.

He said that some of the young inmates were supposed to be in school while the older ones were supposed to be working to make ends meet for their families.

He said that they, therefore, needed to make efforts, while in prison, to be better and change their ways so that they would have a better future.

” An idle mind is the devils workshop so you need to think of what you want to do and start working towards it so that when you are out of here you will have a source of livelihood.

” Last year I saw about 600 inmates now the number has increased to over 700. No matter how comfortable you are here this place is not a place for you to be.

” Your mates are out there trying to make it for themselves and you are in here. Some of you are here for the second or third time which shows how unserious you are.

” I pray that God blesses you and hopefully some of you will celebrate next Christmas with your family and friends” Kukah said.

Kukah, who was accompanied by Fr. Victor Mordi, the Cordinator, Justice Development and Peace Caritas (JDPC) and Rev. sisters of Daughters of Divine Love Convent, later distributed a meal to more than 740 inmates.

Fr. Mordi, in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) said the Catholic faithful chose to share the joy of Christmas with inmates just as Christ shared himself with humanity.

Mordi, who is also the prison coordinator of the Diocese, said the gesture was also to complement government’s effort to improve the condition of prisons.

“We always come once every month to bring cloths, food items, pray, counsel and interact with Christian inmates. This is the time we come and get to see all of them including the Muslims” he said.

He said that the Diocese made continuous efforts to ease the plight of inmates and assist them acquire vocations that would be useful to them later.

“We also pay fine for those first time inmates who do not have the means to do so. We hope in the near future to assist inmates improve their literacy level through education” he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/26/bishop-kukah-celebrates-christmas-with-prisoners/

(1) (Reply)

I Want Biafra To Die / Picture: feel the swag Of Willie Obiano / Breaking: Apc Hqrt Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Ibb, Abdulsalami, Give Pmb 72 Hrs To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.