Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 (488 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by Real4Christ(f): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
A 33-year-old woman, Rahab Mugure Nga’nga, who claims to have never had sex all her life has drawn the attention of many people to herself after she boldly declared that if she does not get married, she would stay a virgin forever. Rahab, a commercial service manager from Kenya, made the disclosure during an interview in which she shared tips on how she has been able to maintain her virginity and stance.
According to the young woman, she has preserved her virginity because of her religious belief and desire to please her God. Her words: “I am a born again Christian and I do not want to offend God with sexual sin, sex outside the marriage bond is sin. I want to have s*x, just like the next person, but because I haven’t before, it is not a distraction.”

In addition, Rahab stated that her
eagerness to make her mother happy and not disappoint her by getting pregnant out of wedlock has kept her strong. She further revealed that although she was involved in two serious long term relationships at different times, which unfortunately ended badly, she has remained a virgin.

She said: “My first, which lasted two and a half years, ended because our ideals on sexual boundaries clashed. The second, which lasted three years, ended two months to my wedding date. I rush straight home from work and keep my socializing at zero until these winds have passed. “I also avoid reading certain books or watch soap operas and I do not kiss or caress men.” Miss Rahab, a graduate with both a Bachelors and Master’s degree in Marketing, says even if she turns 50 years old without getting married, she will remain a virgin and maybe adopt a baby.
Wonderful decision! God’s grace…

Re: See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by stevekeri(m): 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
nice one, I hope she find the right man. God will see are through it. I which I could leave my life like this.

1 Like

Re: See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by Real4Christ(f): 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
stevekeri:
nice one, I hope she find the right man. God will see are through it. I which I could leave my life like this.
It's just God's grace
Re: See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
come take award na
Re: See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mtswww KENYA and lies are like 5 and 6, pictures could have help this thread better grin
Re: See 33-year-old Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till She’s 50 by Mynd44: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2016

(1)

Pastor Commands Members To Touch Live Wire During Service / What's If It's All Been A Lie? (god Vs Lucifer) / Why Do Atheist Pray Before Eating??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.