Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

When Mission Becomes Impossible - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Mission Becomes Impossible (20041 Views)

Impossible To Love - Episode 6 / New Story - Impossible To Love / Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 33
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
Observer:actually i wouldnt be surprised if he deny's that name because he never knew about it due to the fact that he didnt join
Bar. Willians: objection my lord
Judge:sustained
Bar. Willians:thank u my lord.mr isaac u said he wasnt aware of the name but (brought out a poster)this poster of obituary has the name sky aka one my squad galadima and the owner of this poster had so far killed up to 50 something students identified to be members of u fraternity and the said sky is on a revenge,how do u explain this?
Observer:any other person can bear the name sky,how do u expect me to know,am here to say the truth and not to drag issues i no nothing of.the man he killed was my capon,i left town before the incident(now i felt relieved)
Bar. Willians:what made u leave town like u said?
Observer: (faced down)my capon wanted me to carry out the assignment of killing him because he refused to join and went into hiding for a year and few months.i couldnt go for the operation because i had never killed so i went into hiding by leaving town so he went alone.thats his girlfriend(pointed to the girl he came with,i was shocked,this fine girl was dating capon? So why does she want to help me now?)she can testify to that.
Bar. Willians:can u pls tell this honorable court why your capon wanted him?
Observer:i said all i know....he was asked out of the witness box while the girl stepped in and bar.jude continued after the oath taking(her name is Nancy Ikeh)
Bar. Jude:can u please tell this honorable court ur identite
Nancy:like i said before my name is Nancy ikeh,the girlfriend of the deceased
Bar. Jude:what do u know about him(capon)
Nancy:he is the capon of the blackmen
Bar. Jude:u knew of this and u still went ahead to open an affair with some a criminal?
Nancy:i had no choice,i was forced to date him or i die
Bar. Jude:what do u know about this young man(pointing at me)
Nancy:am just seeing him for the first time but i knew everything about him because my late boyfriend,the capon always discuse him with me
Bar. Jude: on what occasion?
Nancy:from the very first time he wanted him,he talked about the physical body built of him and how he would make a good member in the botherhood
Bar. Jude:what brotherhood?
Nancy:em the blackmen fraternity
Bar. Jude:did he join?
Nancy:no
Bar. Jude:how did u know
Nancy:because he started flaming up,telling me of how he would kill him for turning him down.later he told me that the guy ran away.he normally refer to him as sky so he later told me he caugh sky and would kill him soon,he told me that he sent someone to kill him but the person is on the run
Bar. Jude:what happened the day he died
Nancy:he called me over the phone that he was going to end sky's life(mehn see lie,girls can lie sha)
Bar. Jude:my lord,my cliant wasnt part of the activity of cultism in school and must have killed in self defence.i plead that my client be given back his freedom.i rest my case(nancy left the witness box)
Judge:any cross examination from the presecuting coucil
Bar. Willians:no my lord
Judge: THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT....my heart suddenly began to beat faster as tension reads in the air.
Sorry if there is any mistake in this episode,i cant start cross checking.so lazy today.
Luxguy
Update by Kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
WHEN BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 34
Judge:after a crossed examination with clearity and facts well presented,with no further cross examination from both council,this is my judgement.Daniel Kybee(he paused and looked up the see the curiousity of the court,the tension was so high but i dont know what happened,i suddenly found myself fearless but my dear the law is friendly to no man at all,it is worth being scared of.i turned and looked at my dad,he was so scared of loosing his son,beads of sweats ran down his cheek,i pitied the old man,i was wishing i never got into this mess at first.i looked at the police man standing close to me,waiting to either lead me to prison or to open the handcuff,get it off my fist and let go of me,he wasnt smiling,he just kept a straight face,with all his attention focused on the judge.i looked at my cuffed hands,it really aches,it aches so bad,ever since that day i was hanged it has kept paining me like some kind of a day old wound.i looked at observer,our eyes met,i was really greatful for the part he has played,thank God i didnt kill him,he let out a smile followed by a wink,i replied him with same act.i looked at nancy,she wasnt looking at me,she was so beautiful indeed,even if i would be jailed,all i wanna do now is kiss those sexy lips of hers,they are really tempting,hmmm too bad.if am jailed,what would become of my father,sir winners,mama clinton his wife and my dear loving siblings,then someone touched me,i came back to life,i was earlier lost in thought.do u know what happened? The judge had pronounced his judgement but i was listening,everyone was watching me,even my dad stood infront of me watching me in surprise but i never noticed it not until now that the police guy standing beside me touched me that was when i noticed my dad and others staring at me,i looked straight to the judge's seat,it was empty,he has left,o my God,what was his judgement,i had been so carried away that i didnt notice when he pronounced judgement on me and look everybody starring at me,what must have been the judge's judgement,if it was good everyone should have been celebrating including my dad but they aren't,they just stared at me,no one leaving and no one staying either,what must had happened,how come i was lost in thought during the judgement or wait a minute,had i been sentenced to death,o shit)
Me: dad what's wrong,why is everyone staring at me and where is the judge....he looked me in the eyes more surprised
Dad:what,dont tell me u didnt hear the judge,where had ur spirit gone
Me:em..em..eh..oh shit i dont get,was i..was i sentenced,i mean..i mean was i sentenced to death(he looked me somehow,i dnt know if it was a look of shock,a look of pity or a look of my sorry,i just dont know,i cant just tell)dad please talk to me please,tell me,i can stand what it is please
Policeman:come out from the jury box,u are wasting my time......
Luxgu
COMPLAIN: I DON'T KNOW HOW I WILL KNOW THAT U GUyS READ THE RECENT EPISODE.
NO SIGH OF PEOPLE ON THIS VERY STORY.
UR COMMENT IS IN NEED PALS
CoRRECT ME WHERE U NOTICE MISTAKE
BuT IF U ALL HAVE ONE MIND LIKE "HE IS PERFECT IN WRITING STORIES" PLS STILL TELL ME
Any TIME I SEE IMPROVEMENT, I'll cONTINUE THE STORY.
Its Me Kybee,,,,,I love U ALL
Next episode loading......

4 Likes

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by lorelife(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
guy, u ar doin a grt writing here. 1 tin I admire abt u is hw timely u update. weldone sir
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2016
lorelife:
guy, u ar doin a grt writing here. 1 tin I admire abt u is hw timely u update. weldone sir
I appreciated ur feedback
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by teel123(f): 4:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Lolz i read d story to d point dat Daniel's Dad wad shot n his visit to chief SOSO. I enjoy ur story ooo so pls cotinu.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Episode 35
Dad:calm down son,the judge said u have been found not guilty so therefore u have been acquitted
Me: (surprised)acquitted?
Dad:yes,everyone was rejoicing on ur victory but when they noticed ur absent attitude they stopped
Me: (i looked at my lawyer and he smiled,i did not know when i shouted)am frreeeee (and my supporters shouted) "yeeeee".i turned and thanked observer but nancy was nowhere to be found.
Me:where is she
Observer:who?
Me:the girl that came with u
Observer: (alerted,looks around,left and right)where has she gone,i dont know o(he asked and answered his own question)
Policeman:e be like say u too like this handcuff,well no be ur own na government get am so bring ur hand let me open it
Me:hahaha(walks out of the jury box)iffah blow u eh
Policeman: hahaha abeg o no blow me o the other man wehy u blow this morning never still stand up(started opening the cuff) and me i nor wan resum where im stop(opens it and took it off)congrats on ur victory
Me:thanks jawe beta person
Observer:u know her?
Me:who?
Observer:nancy
Me:if to say i know her before she for don drop like two by now nah kom stil dey on belle again abi u nor know me
Observer:hahaha,easy man,i never saw u with any baby(both walking outside as dad was busy talking with someone at one corner)
Me:but why did she leave?
Observer:dont know but u know its really heart breaking,u killed her guy
Me:not my fault
Observer: (now outside the court)but mehn am so scared of u o
Me:why?
Observer: only you killed about 53 men,mehn the government should award u,get u into the military too because u just earsed off blackmen fraternity from unilag,i can now concentrate on my studies
Me:that is Daniel for u but i didnt kill them
Observer: (stopped walking and now at the side of the court compound)then what did u do? Oh i guess u just fall them
Me:u are wrong,the only thing i did was i used dry season to remind them of the rain water they fetched during harmattan season
Observer:hahaha,always funny,the street is rough(slangs)bro u only sailed well as a sailor and thanks to u for not sending me to see chiamaka with the rest
Me:you know what? Let those that deserve to be crowned king be crowned and let those that dont deserve to be crowned be thrown over board
Observer:na ur crown sure pass o but i think is time we change it
Me:to what?
Observer:to let those that deserve to be crowned king be crowned and let those that dnt deserve it make rain use dry season mama dem wella hahahaha
Me: oboi na only u dey talk and laugh,bros na sign of madness o
Observer:i hear but no forget say i senior u o,i fit break ur head join
Me:make i just pity u sake of say u get chest and build like me if not eh i for use u dey learn work
Observer:thank u for money wehy u give my mama the time wehy u visit am.
Me:how is she now?
Observer:hahaha,how she go be now with 1m,she is in heaven mehn
Me:mad man on uniform
Observer:u can say that again.what are we waiting for,lets go home and celebrate ur victory
Me:na my papa i use style dey wait for.shey u dey date nancy?
Observer:u dey craze,instead wehy u go ask me how we take cook up stories to help u u dey ask me of...gbai gbai(we heard a gun shot,i turned quickly and saw him falling,he was just stepping out of the court with happiness written all over his face but now he is down in pains,fighting for his life,oh who did this to my father,i looked outside and saw a car quickly drive off.myself and observer ran to my dad as crowd covered him.
Luxguy
Next loading
Update by Kybee
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Episode 36
Quickly i hop into the car,drove it close.with the help of observer and co we got my unconcious father into the car and i speed off with observer to the nearest hospital where my dad was immediately admitted.i sat impatiently waiting for the doctor to finish the operation,my dad had been shot on his left shoulder and he had lost a lot of blood.i pissed around the hospital walking to and fro of nowhere in particular
Observer:easy mehn ur dad is gonna be okay,he is a strong man(no comment from me)sky u are a man so stop acting like a woman
Me: (shouted out of anger)enough(demostrated with my left hand)
Observer: (stands up and walk toward me)believe me,standing here or walking around here wont help issues.i believe u know who did this but what surprises me is the fact that u are wasting time to do what u are good at.if u need my help just tell me,am always willing to help and u know that...i just kept him quiet and kept my to and fro movement then the doctor surfaced from nowhere
Me: (rushed to him)how is he is my father alive
Doctor: (started that their mumu mumu doctor character)hmmm(shakes head)
Observer:mr man talk nau nah which kind head festive come be dis
Me: doctor is my dad dead?
Doctor:u see we are trying our best to save ur father,those bullets are almost close to his heart and he lost lots of blood already
Observer: doctor u see all the english wehy u just blow now i no get wetin u dey actually mean so just tell us wether the man go die or survive
Doctor:am sorry his chances of survival is 40/60(starts walking away)
Me: doctor please try your possible best to save my dad please(out of sight).observer do u say u would help me(i spoke in anger)
Observer:yes i would
Me:then show me chief Soso's abord
Observer:u mean he has a hand in this?
Me:are u showing me or not?
Observer:why not,i would...then i trued and began walking out of the hospital,he followed me immediately.i got in the car and he joined me then i drove off
Observer:where are we heading to now?
Me:the station
Observer:u want to go and give report,that would be a fuckup sky
Me: (march brake)
Observer: (almost falling off the seat)jesus
Me:would u just keep shut and watch me drive?
Observer:whatever do what u feel like am not saying anything to u again
Me: (starts the car) better that way!
we got to the station,i got down and walked into the station with observer following behind like a little child following his mother,i saw the man i punched earlier and immediatly he stoodup and ran into one of the office there but whats my business with him,i just walked to the officer in the counter
Me: (authoritatively)where is my phone in ur possession?
Officer:wait sir make i help u bring am,i help u keep am well(hurriedly checked his drawer and brought it out)take sir
Me:what of my bag?
Officer: oh no vex,see am here(he handed it to me)...i collected it and turned to leave then i came face to face with the IPO
IPO: (looked at me with an evil eyes)
Me: (still angry)get of my way let me see the leaving
IPO: dont worry,i would nail u soon
Me:try it and u would give ur testimoney in hell
IPO:we shall see
Me:if i were to be u i would start fasting and prayers because ur words don't come through and like i told u before "i dont need ur crown to be crowned king"...he looked at me gravely,i break through him and walk off and observer followed me.i got into my car and waited for him to enter
Observer:where are we heading to next?
Me:to end it all and get Soso down
Observer:hmmm,then let me drive...i stared at him for sometime the got down,he got down too and we switched then he drove off.
Luxguy
updAte by Daniel Kybee

1 Share

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by kingklassique(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
A very good story bro keep It up
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
kingklassique:
A very good story bro keep It up
thanks bro
another epis loading
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by kingklassique(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kybee21:

thanks bro
another epis loading
"in akpororo voice"
we are here we are goin nowhere
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Kybee21(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Episode 37
In silence we ride to chief Soso house but before we got to his house it was already 7:30 pm.the house was a white one guided with fence of about 10 ft tall,there was light shining everywhere in and out of the house,the fence was supported with electric security wire with a powerful gate standing as an obstancle to the entrance of the compound.i looked at observer
Me:is this the house
Observer:yes,this is where he lives
Me: (opening the car) ok then lets go.
Observer: (holding back my left hand)no wait
Me:what again?
Observer:how do we get in?
Me:from the gate of course
Observer:no we cant go in like that,he is being guarded by 8 policemen
Me: eight policemen?
Observer:yea eight of them
Me: (demostrate with both hands)onllly?
Observer:what do u mean by only? Look those policemen are all armed and we came with no weapon
Me:is that all?
Observer: (gave that frustration look) are u insane,u want to waste ur life
Me:chilax,what doesnt kill me makes me stronger,those policemen are all my friends
Observer:you know them(i just smiled)it still doesnt matter if u know them or not
Me:i dont know them and am sure they dont know me either
Observer:then how are they ur friends?
Me:they are my friends because they are my customers.see just chilax and hope u have annouced their obituary
Observer:hahaha,i should have known what u are driving at,u eh u never change
Me:are u in?
Observer:surest nau,am in but
Me:but what?
Observer:his wife and children what do we do with them?
Me:i have no business with them,its Soso i have a fixed business with and am here to carryout the busines deal
Observer:that's good.so we go in through the fence
Me:yea but what of the security wires on them
Observer:forget that thing,nah naija we dey,that thing na toy,pure toy
Me:then lets go but i still have plier and glove...i took the plier and glove,giving him one hand of the glove as we came off the car.observer used his hand to signal me for us to enter from the back,we took those criminal steps to the back fence,i lifted observer whom had sat on my shoulder,then with the plier he cut off the security wire,then i dropped him down,we both jumped over the fence into the compound then our tip toe continued,we saw 5 policemen on guard but only 3 were active but were backing us holding their guns firmly as the other two fools were sleeping with their guns on their laps instead of keeping guard
Observer: (whispered)hmmm that makes it easier
Me: (whispered back)i told u they are my friends(smiles)...we tip toed to their backs and cra cra cra they were down lifeless(u know wadsup nah,we broke their neck) then we walked up to the sleeping two as each of us stood infront of them
Me: (not whispering)u know what?
Observer:what bebe
Me:if i employed any security man who sleeps on duty na sack be next
Observer:yea yea,especially like dis two....they jumped up from their slummber and pohn i pounch the idiot as he hit back his back head against the wall and blood splashed on the wall from his back head while observer just used the head of the other guy's gun to hit him back to forever sleep
Me: (smiling)shebi i told u they are my customers
Observer:hiah u too much
Me: (face changed)now its time to rade inside and tonight marks the end of soso on earth
Observer:abeg give am final respect by calling him chief soso
Me:if im reach hell fire make him negociate that one with devil...then we moved on,we opened the door of the house,we saw just one security inside
Security: (pointing his gun at us)who are u looking for
Me:madman,even for security work english dey hard u
Observer:abi o,my guy its not "who are u looking for" its "who are u guys looking for?"lolz because we dehy two
Security:how on earth did u two fools get in here
Me: (started paravolating up and down with wicked smiles on my face)chief wont be happy if he hears that u called his boys fools so u better act fast if not u loose ur job because the information we have is regarding to chiefs life
Security: (brought down his gun)wait here let me call him then...he turned and started heading to another door,i rushed at him and cra,he went down dead,then we opened the other the security was earlier heading toward and we came faced with another compound or should i say backyard! It was well beautified,then we saw two guys standing at a distance facing a pool,i guess chief soso is inside the pool swimming his last with two women,i looked at observer and he looked back at me,as we were about to take steps to the pool we heard "DON'T MOVE OR YOU DIE" we have been caught but by who who? Observer said they were 8 policemen on guard nau,we killed six already and am sure they died and look the other two standing at distance watching over Soso so who just caught us or is it the IPO We put up our hands as we turned on slow motion and u wouldnt believe who abi na what it was.
Next Episode is coming tonight
Luxguy
Update by Daniel kybee

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by kingklassique(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Y naaaaaaa
Nice one really loving this
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by kybee(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Episode 38
We quickly raised both hands up as a sign of surrandering,then i turned in slow motion only to see an LG plasma television hanging up,na one mumu film like that o where chika ike be wan burst one maga head nah im police kom come they shout "DON'T MOVE OR U DIE,DROP UR WEAPON" guy i be wan mad lolz,observer bursted out with low laughter as we both put down our hands
Observe: (still laughing)o boi my mind don fly reach village o
Me:no time,lets go meet up and leave...we spread our selves,when we got closer to the pool the light around it was dimed,it wasnt bright enough so the place was somewhat dark,the idiot was having fun,pressing boobs and laughing like one indian goat **but sha some girls mumu o,because of money man go carry u and another person join u,sleep with u and then pay u off,chai devil must give u kerosine and fuel with liter to take do ur own seperate hell fire o**
i signaled observer whom was on the other side,he brough out something from his pocket,target the bulb giving light to the pool and gbam,it bursted and everywhere in the pool went dark as i immediately went into the pool and sinked down
Chief Soso: (to one of his security)u check what is wrong with that bulb
Security: ok sir(he walks off)
Chief Soso:it seem like something went into this pool
1st Girl:yea,maybe its the particles from the bulb(girls,mens doom)
Chief Soso:yea,yea u are right...the security came back
Security:it bursted sir
Chief Soso:go inside and get the other bulb
Security: ok sir(walks off)...chief soso resumed swimming with the girls as a patiently waited for him in the water,i was loosing breath,then pim,i hold him down and began to drawn him but i couldnt last anylonger,i was out of breath so i came u but still holding him,as we came up the girls shouted but the question is who would help them,observer had already killed the two security men.i dragged him out of the pool inculding the girls
Chief Soso: pls dont kill me(kept on pleading)
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by lorelife(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Weldon sir.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by kybee(m): 6:50am On Nov 29, 2016
Episode 38
We quickly raised both hands up as a sign of surrandering,then i turned in slow motion only to see an LG plasma television hanging up,na one mumu film like that o where chika ike be wan burst one maga head nah im police kom come they shout "DON'T MOVE OR U DIE,DROP UR WEAPON" guy i be wan mad lolz,observer bursted out with low laughter as we both put down our hands
Observe: (still laughing)o boi my mind don fly reach village o
Me:no time,lets go meet up and leave...we spread our selves,when we got closer to the pool the light around it was dimed,it wasnt bright enough so the place was somewhat dark,the idiot was having fun,pressing boobs and laughing like one indian goat **but sha some girls mumu o,because of money man go carry u and another person join u,sleep with u and then pay u off,chai devil must give u kerosine and fuel with liter to take do ur own seperate hell fire o**
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by guywitzerogal(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2016
Pls Sumone help me summary it not more than 2 line
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2016
I didn't understand the 170th line
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Coldfeets: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2016
I hate reading poorly formatted and poorly punctuated literary works.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by olllachi(f): 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Kybee21:

thanks bro
another epis loading
oga we are still waiting o. abi have you forgotten to finish the story
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by saxwizard(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
nice story line so captivating, but this ur Pigin na die
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by RITZ25: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one bro
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Princelegacylemoha(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Good Job , Basically not the story reading type but love how straight and simple the story was.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by sylviaeo(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
abeg no use curiosity kill us. wats next
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mhen, you have a nice piece of writeup here...... More grace, knowledge, power and understanding to you dear..
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Nice one bro, but please don't end this journey on the way like all other writers. i just deactivate ghost reader mode. more megabyte to ur phone. wat a nice write up.
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Filashade(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Please Oga, come and finish ur story Joor!!

I am here at work and I cant even focus sef. I just dey scroll down for page.

Please ooo am waiting for you.

This story is too sweet. I want to know how it ends.

Biko!!

Come back ehhn.

I dey wait for u oo.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Namoosky(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wow! Very interesting story... Got me stuck to my fone. My guess is that d capon died well
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by joshmaster(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
Come o, finish this story o, i have been reading it all day.

1 Like

Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Fanatical(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Guy I dey follow your story wella
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by Frenzy09(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Guy wetin na,I dey wait abi wetin happen,update us nau
Re: When Mission Becomes Impossible by youngfocus(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2016
guy u are really doing a gr8t job,here keep update cuming pls.more grease to ur elbow nd more ink to ur pen,u too gbami

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) / Top 60 VOCABULARIES Ever Used By Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.