Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (27509 Views)

Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son "I Spend 10k Only For Breakfast" (Photos) / Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son Deletes Photos Of His Car Collection / Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Ayoswit(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
k
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by kharyode(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
See fine mummys, m0ney the talk for their b0dy
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by McDoe(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
She is fine buh ma wife fine pass. Amiable First Lady
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by phranklyn92(m): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2016
gorgeous lady who belongs to the kitchen and the other room
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2016
Huh what are we supposed to do with this dry picture now huh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by mychelyte(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2016
DozieInc:
Not much bling bling in the photo... this is "the sitting room".
what about the other room nah
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by rickyrex(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2016
biyams83:
fools among idiots
Northern women are modernized harlots

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:

Bros, why you dey shine teeth? smiley

She has a Special Assistant for the "Other Room"...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by DozieInc(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2016
mychelyte:
what about the other room nah
Lol.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2016
I thought there was no 1st lady? So having told us there would be no official position for Aisha, they have quietly creared office of the wife to the president....complete with Special assistant? I hope it's not the tax payers paying for it o!!!! ......but ofcourse I know better.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Danjuma827(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Nyc pics
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by ephi123(f): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2016
vodutive:
I thought there was no 1st lady? So having told us there would be no official position for Aisha, they have quietly creared office of the wife to the president....complete with Special assistant? I hope it's not the tax payers paying for it o!!!! ......but ofcourse I know better.

That's the real question.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by ritvin(f): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
DUTSE girls still on point. My principal Hajo Sani u too much. U no no be Lesbian joor, u fought against it seriously, carry de go.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by TheVictorious(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2016
SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR WHAT. Thought they scrapped office of the first lady
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by bukatyne(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

Yep since 2015... She may not have a First Lady designation but as the wife of the president, she definitely will have mails, correspondence, schedules, events etc that needs effective/efficient administrator... I believe she's the only one she has (I stand to be corrected if there are more)

Then it is just old wine in a new bottle.

She is getting all the 'pararazzi' as the First Lady of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Lilimax(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2016
^^^^Aren't you tired of all these poo you usually post here shocked
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by sekundosekundo: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2016
modath:

Yep since 2015... She may not have a First Lady designation but as the wife of the president, she definitely will have mails, correspondence, schedules, events etc that needs effective/efficient administrator... I believe she's the only one she has (I stand to be corrected if there are more)

First Lady or wife of the president, all na scam.
HE THAT SOLD A MONKEY AND BUY A DOG STILL HAVE A SQUATTING ANIMAL IN HIS HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by anthony86(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2016
No be today them start to dey deceive Nigerians
Wife of the President
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Uricas(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:
From what I can see, Hijab belong to the lower class, uneducated and the unexposed ones shocked

Hypocrisy everywhere! embarassed
Any correlation here? Don't be a bigot.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Lilimax(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Uricas:

Any correlation here? Don't be a bigot.
How does my observation made me a bigot?
Did I say a lie ?embarassed
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Uricas(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:

How does my observation made me a bigot?
Did I say a lie ?embarassed
I don't know whether it's a lie or not but it's what they believe... Your observation is not needed.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Lilimax(f): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
Uricas:

I don't know whether it's a lie or not but it's what they believe... Your observation is not needed.
What do they believe in apart from the fact that you guys made it mandatory for your girls to wear jihad hijab up and down and anyone that doesn't is not a good um-rah whereas the law does not apply to the upper class embarassed
Isn't it hypocrisy? embarassed
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by autonomous22: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
This family like pix eeh
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
realglobe:
This aisha too fine sha, wonder how she ended up with the dullard
love is wicked
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Uricas(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lilimax:
What do they believe in apart from the fact that you guys made it mandatory for your girls to wear jihad hijab up and down and anyone that doesn't is not a good um-rah whereas the law does not apply to the upper class embarassed
Isn't it hypocrisy? embarassed
You keep mute instead of poking nose to what you don't understand. You are a Christian and poking nose into Muslim matter is a greater hypocrisy and will only leave you a bigot.
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by Lilimax(f): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Uricas:

You keep mute instead of poking nose to what you don't understand. You are a Christian and poking nose into Muslim matter is a greater hypocrisy and will only leave you a bigot.
embarassed
Re: Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant by dabossman(m): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
bukatyne:

Then it is just old wine in a new bottle.

She is getting all the 'pararazzi' as the First Lady of Nigeria.

Shall we also remove her security detail because there is no office of the First Lady? Of course she will enjoy certain privileges that come with being the President's wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) / Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.