Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) (2255 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:01am On Nov 01, 2016
A madman at a Psychiatry hospital climbed a tree and spent half the day on that tree. All of a sudden, he let go of the branch and fell straight to the ground with full force.
One of the Doctors rushed to the scene and asked him, "tunbosun what's the matter with u?"
The madman gladly replied...
"I DON RIPE"

My prayer for you this new month, November, you shall all ripe. You will not die unripe!

Amen. grin

HAPPY NEW MONTH!!!

1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by avadella(f): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2016
grin grin grin

We shall all ripe

But i no be mango undecided
Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by Mrdecent(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2016
Senseless and meaningless
Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Mrdecent:
Senseless and meaningless
I bet you need not be called sen5eless this early morning.

You are in joke section if you do not know.

I need not exchange words with you. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by avadella(f): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2016
ademasta:

I bet you need not be called sen5eless this early morning.

You are in joke section if you do not know.

I need not exchange words with you. Peace!
Do not mind him ademasta, he is just an attention seeker forming to be serious grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2016
avadella:

Do not mind him ademasta, he is just an attention seeker forming to be serious grin
Who has his time? cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
avadella:
grin grin grin

We shall all ripe

But i no be mango undecided
Shey na only mango dey ripe?

What of orange?

And the almighty CUCUMBER cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by avadella(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2016
ademasta:

Shey na only mango dey ripe?

What of orange?

And the almighty CUCUMBER cheesy

Cucumwhat
Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2016
avadella:

Cucumwhat

Cucumber now wink
Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by harmlessgee2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
If ahear say anogo ripe... Clear d airways guy. Apology will b accepted.

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day: Happy New Month(picture) by ademasta(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
harmlessgee2:
If ahear say anogo ripe... Clear d airways guy. Apology will b accepted.
We are all riping togeda cheesy

Na ripe sure pass

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics Collection (come In And Laugh) / Dis Police Woman Dey Toast Me / When Church Girl Turn Olosoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.