Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno (16721 Views)

Bomb Blast Rocks Gamboru/Ngala Borno, Kills 9 People (Graphic Photos) / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics / Fresh Explosion Kills Two In Maiduguri, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari/Apc/zombies/laing moham'd are monumental failures..

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by fourthworld: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:
They hate the North and we know there plans to continue to bomb the north claiming to be boko haram.

Islam is a religion of peace and we all know that boko haram are not muslims.

Hands joined to hands the wicked shall never go unpunished.

What ojokwu cannot actualize no one living today can actualize it.

RIP to the Dead.

Keep living in delusion. They hate North, whoever that gathers ants infected wood invites a lizard. You reap whatever you sow brother, that's the consequence of trying to make someone's government ungovernable just because he's from the South. So stop spewing trash and face the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by gurunlocker: 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Not sure it's Boko Haram, maybe na banger dem throw. Because according to bubu, there's no more bombing in the NE

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Vaxt(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sometime 2015

Boko haram will dissapear if yu vote for A kwi CI,
After ur vote
Now
Thank u por voting Now to za oza Room
U want me to kill my brother I kill ur brother 1st

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by rickyrex(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
The most annoying part of all this is that some blind gworo chewer will still stand to say GEJ is boko haram, why some rejected stones will say boko haram has been eliminated. Wetin fit una nah to just gather una for one room light una burn to arches so that we can breath air of peace

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sibrah:
what about jonathan and dasuki who spent arms money?
SHAAAAAARRRRÁAAAAP..angry
are they still in govt? ZommB

5 Likes

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by davibid: 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
And Buhari promised to wipe insurgence from Nigeria within two months after assumption of office

It's well with him sha

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Pidggin(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:
These are soft targets! I repeat, these are only soft targets and are therefore insignificant as boko haram remains technically defeated. Members of the public are enjoined to celebrate the feat of Nigeria being the first in the whole world to technically, completely defeat terrorism! Be properly advised as to the softness of these targets please! Over and Out!

I concur
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ginggerxy: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:
These are soft targets! I repeat, these are only soft targets and are therefore insignificant as boko haram remains technically defeated. Members of the public are enjoined to celebrate the feat of Nigeria being the first in the whole world to technically, completely defeat terrorism! Be properly advised as to the softness of these targets please! Over and Out!
and you shall be their next soft target I pray since you said the life of 9 people are insignificant your own alone wouldn't be on the news either
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:
They hate the North and we know there plans to continue to bomb the north claiming to be boko haram.

RIP to the Dead.

its very easy for one to imagine and visualise how dulll and timid u gonna look,going by this dull unreasonable post..
U mallams are only good rearing cows..

Op,rip to the dead..authorities shud wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Nnamso91: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
sad news indeed...may the lord console the families affected
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Lasskeey: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Gr8tasign:
Buhari should resign honourably and return to herding where he has a comparative advantage
....... More than 20,,000 people were killed when Dasuki under the command of GEJ was busy sharing the Arms Dollars and our Gallant soldiers were running away to hide frim Boko Haram ! .......

BUT YET ! WE DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY GEJ SHOULD RESING AND GO BACK TO DRINKING OGOGORO FOR EM VILLAGE !

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by freeze001(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
ginggerxy:
and you shall be their next soft target I pray since you said the life of 9 people are insignificant your own alone wouldn't be on the news either

you should understand sarcasm when u see it but myopia, sentiments and sheer stupidity will not allow a dolt reason properly. Is it not the FG that has always downplayed the import of this craziness and has deployed propaganda to cover up the heartbreaking carnage going on just to score useless political points?

8 Likes

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
limeta:
Where is the kiss the truth moroon

hmmm,that irritating frustrated mallam,must have been banned. That guy is disgusting..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Bujumbura(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:

RIP to the Dead.
Another Lies

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lasskeey:
....... More than 20,,000 people were killed when Dasuki under the command of GEJ was busy sharing the Arms Dollars and our Gallant soldiers were running away to hide frim Boko Haram ! .......

BUT YET ! WE DIDN'T HEAR YOU SAY GEJ SHOULD RESING AND GO BACK TO DRINKING OGOGORO FOR EM VILLAGE !
BUT WHEN GEJ AND IHEJIRIKA LAUNCHED ONSLAUGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM,YOU HYPOCRITES AND UR DOGHARI AND MURTALA NYANKO SAID IT WAS WAR AGAINST THE NORTH AND EVEN TOOK THEM TO INTERNATIONAL COURT,ICC.
Hypocritic mallam,weldone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by buffalowings4: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:

angry
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ginggerxy: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
freeze001:

you should understand sarcasm when u see it but myopia, sentiments and sheer stupidity will not allow a dolt reason properly. Is it not the FG that has always downplayed the import of this craziness and has deployed propaganda to cover up the heartbreaking carnage going on just to score useless political points?
what sarcasm in a tragic incident like that? I refuse to see any sarcasm in those write up. Rather you should just type RIP and leave the post if you don't have any meaningful thing to type it's not a celebrity post it's a mournful post to the family of the deceased and the entire nigeria as a nation
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Bujumbura(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:

RIP to the Dead.
Another Lies.

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Lasskeey: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

BUT WHEN GEJ AND IHEJIRIKA LAUNCHED ONSLAUGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM,YOU HYPOCRITES AND UR DOGHARI AND MURTALA NYANKO SAID IT WAS WAR AGAINST THE NORTH AND EVEN TOOK THEM TO INTERNATIONAL COURT,ICC.
Hypocritic mallam,weldone.
......Mallam Pass you !.... grin grin grin

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
cowardSeun:

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/11/01/nine-killed-borno-explosion/
sweet news to my ear. .kill them all.. .till the north decide to form their own nation.. If not let them all die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by sunnyside16(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Everytime they say they have defeated bokoharam and allow the people to feel relaxed. This govt should just say the truth so that these poor citizens would be careful with movements and people around them.
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by jerryfisher(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Whytelyon:
[size=13pt]
Idiot tinubu and vagabond Buhari, I hope you can read this
[/size]
no they can't ,,tinubu has eye's problem buhari has ear's problem so don't blame dem
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Oga....its a free world....u can continue to deceive yourself there...
Those chaps are raw Muslims......QuranPracticingMujahideens...
and u know nothing about the qur'an.
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ceeethru(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na lie, Borno No dey finish? 2019 election Borno will still have 1.7 million voters. RIP the departed souls. Just because of politics of Bigotry northerners created BH.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by ajalawole(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
franchizy:

RIP to the Dead.
see ur life, who are those who want to destroy the north. I grow up in kaduna and have witness how those Muslims kill each others Freely just in the name of sharia law... The north destroy what it build with it own hand.
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by DabuIIIT: 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lasskeey:
......Mallam Pass you !.... grin grin grin
lols...i know say "mallam" pain u..mallam grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by akinszz: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
For ur information terrorism as come to stay. So deal with it.
cowardSeun:
The same bokoharam they told are gone lipsrsealed
Whytelyon:
[size=13pt]
Idiot tinubu and vagabond Buhari, I hope you can read this
[/size]
For ur information terrorism as come to stay. So deal with it.
cowardSeun:
The same bokoharam they told are gone lipsrsealed
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by Whytelyon(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
akinszz:
For ur information terrorism as come to stay. So deal with it.For ur information terrorism as come to stay. So deal with it.

[size=13pt]What's this one saying? [/size]
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by phemmie06(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Bokoharam has been technically defeated....

APC and Lies
200000 graduate has been employed mechanically.
Optionally Bokoharam has been defeated
Re: Explosion Kills 9 People In Borno by eyekaynoble: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
ImoRiver:
I guess most of the commentators above me didn't actually read the news. The people killed were those carrying the bomb in their pick up van. They could be Boko Haram members en route suicide bombing operation but God no gree them.
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nana Shettima's Christmas Gifts To Christian Widows (Photos) / We Never Threatened To Work Against Atiku, PDP In 2023 Poll – Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Buhari: We Have Made Impact On Security, Economy, Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.