Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' (826 Views)

Is This Claim About The Anti-grazing Bill True? / What's Your Take On This? Verify This Claim / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by SKYTREND(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Nigeria: We’ve Achieved 79% Implementation Of 2016 Budget — Presidency

The Federal Government said it had so far spent N3.577 trillion out of the full year’s budget of N6,060 trillion for the 2016 fiscal year which was signed in May, which translates to a 79% performance of the prorated budget for the three quarters up to September 30, 2016.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/01/achieved-79-implementation-2016-budget-presidency/

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by talktonase(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
grin
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
SKYTREND:
The Federal Government said it had so far spent N3.577 trillion out of the full year’s budget of N6,060 trillion

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/01/achieved-79-implementation-2016-budget-presidency/

Spent on what and what and what? angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by Kabashin: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
No.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
The government of buhari should have given Nigerians a breakdown of how the money was spent and which sector they spent the money on.As for me I am not seeing any impact of that money.
I still don't support the billions of dollars buhari want to borrow because it will grow wings as this one.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by FreshBoss007: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
buhari you are a complete nincompoop

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by bjoyoyo99: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
NO

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
If he spent it on capital projects...i will try to reason with him but no infrastructures on ground yet.

So far he hasn't done anything, so he should give us a breakdown on how he spent the money.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by mrvitalis(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
If he spent it on capital projects...i will try to reason with him but no infrastructures on ground yet.

So far he hasn't done anything, so he should give us a breakdown on how he spent the money.
Simple calculation will let u know thats 58% Nigeria media houses are bleeped i swear

Most of what Buhari is doing is clearing debt owed contractors
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by SKYTREND(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

Simple calculation will let u know thats 58% Nigeria media houses are bleeped i swear

Most of what Buhari is doing is clearing debt owed contractors

You are very correct Sir, but how do you explain this to Nigerians?
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by SKYTREND(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
SKYTREND:

NIGERIANS ARE VERY HUNGRY AND HE IS SETTLING CONTRACTORS

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
SKYTREND:

No need Nigerians only need results.. the same people who insult Buhari today will praise him when results start coming out in few years time
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by richidinho(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Its very obvious this man only came to pay salaries

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell!
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by SKYTREND(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Lies from the pit of hell!

HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by Jazzman44: 1:52am On Nov 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I m laughing in Swahili
Bababababababhahahahahaa
So its right to claim actions on invisible budget implementation of N3tr with out proof on ground but wrong 2 say $2.1B wasn't stolen?
The contractors he is paying are they 4 the job of getting him in2 power cos I don't see any job they ve done in 19months
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy still laughing bahahahahahababahaha
Re: Do You Agree With Nigerian Govt On This Claim? Say 'yes' Or 'no' by bennyann: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2016
79%? shocked shocked shocked Really?

You've spent more than half of the budget, fine. But is it the same as implementation? undecided

We can't wait to see that the money spent is really used in implementing the budget. I also hope we wouldn't waste time on 2017's budget.

(1) (Reply)

Just How Competent Is Buhari's Presidency ? / ''I Won't Return To Nigeria Unless My Safety Is Guaranteed'' - Jibrin / Rotimi Akeredolu Will Be 3rd ‘Anglican’ Governor To Govern Ondo State Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.