Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / ( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. (3315 Views)

POEM: I Thought You Said ( for Nigeria ) / Please Review My Poem -i Weep For My Country:Nigeria / Poem: I See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. by gbolahanh: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2009
I don't know why she hate me so.
I wondered why but i don't know.
For i don't know why she hate me so.

She likes all but not me.
In such a way that i can cry.
For i don' know why she hate me so.

I looked around but i don't see.
The only smile i am longing for.
For i don't know why she hate me so.

G
Re: ( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 29, 2009
interesting!

care to let the person know you're hurting?
Re: ( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. by plationash: 6:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
am sorry but life is not worth it you have got to move on
Re: ( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. by Chindykuska(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2013
real love sometimes come as hate.dont worry,she loves you
Re: ( A Poem) I Don't Know Why She Hate Me So. by Chindykuska(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2013
look into her eyes and what you will see is not hate.i am sure kisslook into her eyes and what you will see is not hate.i am sure

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side. / The Confessions Of A Love Slave Pt.1 / Rap Poetry: The Girl I Met In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.