Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg (42889 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Threw A Low Budget Baby Shower For His Wife / New Haircut: Mark Zuckerberg Mocked On Twitter (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Last mumu that has maggots as brain mata... Like I said others are not as stupid as you and they know when you they to misinform and mislead with your stupid write-ups...in Oshiomoles voice..you can go and die...all you apcshits that are so stupid to think I could not have easily opened another account if I wanted to or who were jubliating simply shut the Bleep up and hide in disgrace! Keep bearing last mumu because you be real mumu...remain in nairaland feeling like voktron while I soar higher and higher and higher!

LastMumu:

Easy baby with your disease infested saliva, and calm your ass down. Just calm down. Can you point to anywhere in my posts where I Lastmumu specifically indicated the reason(s) your account was blocked? Show me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Yoruba goat...I am not IBO

OmidinaOlayemi:
We Apc people are very angry about. BiafraudExpose come let us expose this IPOB girl.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
You will soon die of frustration.
And you know what it changes? It changes the fact that I won all you idiots that report my account. It also shows the world that when you know your right and stand for it even maggoat like you who are full of bile will not stop me..it changes the fact that Mark Zuckerberg does not support injustice and has proven it because he did not sanction my account to be closed just some idiotic Nigerians like u who are sympathetic to APC working for Facebook did it and you know what ?they have been dealth with..so yes it changes the fact I Amonia Rita Stewart an ijaw girl won all you zombies so don't doe of frustration u hear?

Abuleoshi:
So how does this change anything? She can keep posting thrash about Buhari on her Facebook page. I don't think Buhari is her friend on Facebook to be bothered. Na her device, na her data she use post on Facebook. So make she continue. If she like, make she post rubbish pass Adeyanju of PDP, that won't release all the Yam eaters in detention!

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by mykel25(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
LastMumu:

By the way, Facebook was created and is owned by Zukerberg, so he has the right to choose what and what not he would tolerate on his site.

This is d same mentality that is keeping Nigeria where it is.....d mindset of I own it n I can do as I like mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2016
I personally think the people who run this platform have a hatred for ibos....because I don't see why idiots will be here having so much hatred towards ibos yet they are allowed to run amok here..I am not IBO but the hatred tolerated here against ibos disguats me..if the people that run this platform r not anti IBO they should prove it by banning all these egg heads I see here.

saintandsinnerz:

Are you alright tribal bigot? Igbos are 2 million? Can you give me what you're smoking over there? By the way, I don't know why the mods have not ban you for insulting a tribe in your previous comment.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Ajumonyemonigha: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2016
OK so u also stupidly think u dey crase and u dey mad na im be insult?

judeefcc:
i didn't insult your people Abeg don't insult me
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2016
Ajumonyemonigha:
OK so u also stupidly think u dey crase and u dey mad na im be insult?

guy be like say you no know me, if i start for here na your go run with your fake aba goods
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Abuleoshi: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Ajumonyemonigha:
You will soon die of frustration.
And you know what it changes? It changes the fact that I won all you idiots that report my account. It also shows the world that when you know your right and stand for it even maggoat like you who are full of bile will not stop me..it changes the fact that Mark Zuckerberg does not support injustice and has proven it because he did not sanction my account to be closed just some idiotic Nigerians like u who are sympathetic to APC working for Facebook did it and you know what ?they have been dealth with..so yes it changes the fact I Amonia Rita Stewart an ijaw girl won all you zombies so don't doe of frustration u hear?

Hahahahhaa... Madam go and marry and leave this your hungry woman activism. If you were busy with work or raising a family, you won't be idle enough to make a mess of yourself. Now that Facebook has unblocked your account, keep ranting on Facebook. That's where it ends. Bloody noisemaker who is an attention seeker. You are exhibiting all the traits of a frustrated person who does not have a life outside social media, shebi you were born into this world with Facebook? Cry cry Facebook baby.
Ijaw people are said to be lazy. You are a clear example of 1 lazy person who does not have a life ambition other than being a nuisance to everybody.
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Abuleoshi: 11:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Ajumonyemonigha:
I personally think the people who run this platform have a hatred for ibos....because I don't see why idiots will be here having so much hatred towards ibos yet they are allowed to run amok here..I am not IBO but the hatred tolerated here against ibos disguats me..if the people that run this platform r not anti IBO they should prove it by banning all these egg heads I see here.

Do you have a life outside social media? You wake up daily to trol the Internet causing problems and spreading hate. I took a quick peep at your Facebook account and I wondered what kind of hopeless person is this. Madam get a life. This mumu you are doing on social media is not a life. Your parents wasted funds educating you if this is the best you can achieve with your frustrated life!
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Presidiotbuhari: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abuleoshi:

Do you have a life outside social media? You wake up daily to trol the Internet causing problems and spreading hate. I took a quick peep at your Facebook account and I wondered what kind of hopeless person is this. Madam get a life. This mumu you are doing on social media is not a life. Your parents wasted funds educating you if this is the best you can achieve with your frustrated life!
^^^
It is quite obvious that you are pained by the re-opening of her account. I will adviced u to locate the nearest lagoon and do the needful just like your yeye oba advice some people.
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by BlazeteksBlog: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
VickyRotex:
I saw it coming!

Power of Social Media!

The pen is mightier than the sword

In this case the pen is her phone

Commenting from. www.blazeteks.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Worksunlimited: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
xmich:
OK naaw, make we celebrate

This pix u attached just shows that when it comes to fashion comprehension, igbo persons are highly inept..
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Abuleoshi: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
It is quite obvious that you are pained by the re-opening of her account. I will adviced u to locate the nearest lagoon and do the needful just like your yeye oba advice some people.

someone that has I.diot in thier username will still talk? Smh
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by xmich(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
OK, it's alright, I believe you are a fashion guru you and your tribe should ride on we are coming.
Worksunlimited:

This pix u attached just shows that when it comes to fashion comprehension, igbo persons are highly inept..

Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Ajumonyemonigha:
Mbra imiete, don't mind the mumu jare

Bere ofori
Re: Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg by Worksunlimited: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
xmich:
OK, it's alright, I believe you are a fashion guru you and your tribe should ride on we are coming.

Lolz.. U are such a hypocrite, u know that...!,

Doesn't matter anyway... Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture) / To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.