Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) (1489 Views)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Militant Group Orders All Niger Deltans To Return Home, Declares War On Nigeria / Fuel Hike Makes Deltans To Pay Higher Price In Delta State Govt Urban Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by windeal: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Here it is

1 Like

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by zakim(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
good one

1 Like

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by psucc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Op am seeing 14 items there o as nos 4 and 14 are continuations.
However, the message is clear. Hope Buhari hear them?

5 Likes

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by mrvitalis(m): 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
When ever i see people say they should allocate oil wells to them i just laugh seriously.. 90% of oil blocks owned by Nigerians are not producing and the ones producing are doing so at minimum capacity... i am of the opinion even that those non producing blocks should have there licence revoked

If i give u an oil block u need hindereds kd millions of dollars if not billions to make it produce. .. We have over 160 unallocated oil wells and am sure if any Niger Deltan is reqdy Nigeria will give him instantly...

People need to Google atleast how oil well is allocated and get real facts

5 Likes

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Cjrane2: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
These demands are fair and not hard to meet if Nigeria were a just place.

Watch how their online agents will try to mock and discredit the minor requests leading to more bombings and firmly putting Nigeria on the way to Mogadishu.

4 Likes

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Yyeske(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
14: Protection of oil and gas infrastructure....but you still tell your youths to bomb them again, in their dreams. I can only see just three or four of those demands PMB may honour. If you don't want it, emigrate
Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Yyeske(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
psucc:
Op am seeing 14 items there o as nos 4 and 14 are continuations.

However, the message is clear. Hope Buhari hear them?
I think it's 3 and 4 that are continous if you read both sentences as one

1 Like

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Izonpikin: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
If this is true then the demands made are on point..

1 Like

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Izonpikin: 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yyeske:
14: Protection of oil and gas infrastructure....but you still tell your youths to bomb them again, in their dreams. I can only see just three or four of those demands PMB may honour. If you don't want it, emigrate
move to where??..move from our own lands??..

3 Likes

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Yyeske(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
move to where??..move from our own lands??..

Just make una behave this time, PMB can't satisfy all that crap, maybe 3 to 4 of the demands. You'd be nuked this time if you lazy guys don't coperate this time.

When it's time for bidding of oil blocks, you should call on your billionaires to come and bid but not just given like that. Impunity is gone for good now, not the military era or the PDP era

1 Like

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Afonjas: 1:27am On Nov 02, 2016
my people are sleeping

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Donshegxy10(m): 1:49am On Nov 02, 2016
hmmmm. . . all I see is too much greed by those old men.
Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by blackarcher: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2016
nuke ke

Re: The 16 Demands Of The Niger Deltans To Buhari(photo) by Izonpikin: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Just make una behave this time, PMB can't satisfy all that crap, maybe 3 to 4 of the demands. You'd be nuked this time if you lazy guys don't coperate this time.

When it's time for bidding of oil blocks, you should call on your billionaires to come and bid but not just given like that. Impunity is gone for good now, not the military era or the PDP era
grin grin,....nuked ke?

Buhari and the next presidents from the north combined together cant try it....

Buhari will and must negotiate... cool

(1) (Reply)

World’s Poorest Countries; Nigeria Ranked 3rd / MMM Massage To All Their Participant / I Lost Confident On Senator Ben Bruce He Is Rude And Sycophant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.