Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Business That Can Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That Can Change Your Life (493 Views)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income / This Can Change Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business That Can Change Your Life by phabulousangel(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2016
If your boss pay you N30,000 per month, assuming you decide to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!
On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group To print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million.
What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy!
OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It will take about 84years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age).
In the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people, If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion.
This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients. You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box...Yes... The box is still a limitation.....
You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you?
This is what you have to do...
SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX... The possibilities are endless.
In our team we don't know recession and we can never know it

Join me and my team as we show you 5 different ways to make a living for free and save your future this THURSDAY 4th NOVEMBER 16 in Lagos. Send Reserve my seat to +2348052729558 and the venue will be sent to you
Time- 11am
Re: Business That Can Change Your Life by phabulousangel(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2016
Financial independence seminal for free to make your Xmas a rewarding one

(1) (Reply)

Mmm And The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian / Forex Trade Make Easy / Import And Export Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.