Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Awesome!! Checkout The Part Of Ebo Riru That I Love The Most - Ifa Chief Priest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awesome!! Checkout The Part Of Ebo Riru That I Love The Most - Ifa Chief Priest (631 Views)

Catholic Priest Stops Governor Samuel Ortom From Addressing The Church In Benue / Nnamdi Kanu Visits IPOB High Priest In Imo State. Photos / Catholic Priest Joins IPOB In Nkpor, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome!! Checkout The Part Of Ebo Riru That I Love The Most - Ifa Chief Priest by scully95: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2016
The part of Ebo Riru that I love is where you recite and people there will be replying to what you saying.

Ebo is the weapon of all man to defeat any war in life.

Ebo helps to keep us on track and right what is wrong.

Ebo is the solution to all problems, tribulations and calamities in life.

Ebo helps prevents bad things before they happen.

Ebo is the key! Enjoy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QZFacLybE

(1) (Reply)

I Am Amazed By What Adeboye, Oyedepo, Others Are Doing – Benny Hinn / Happy 59th Birthday Forma President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / [PHOTO] Football Club Manager Arrested For Having Sex With Male Teenage Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.