Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... (1069 Views)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / The Confused Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by Monogamy: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hope you are not expecting me to mention any tribe cos as far as I am concern, all the tribes in Nigeria are deluded and confused.. if not we wouldn't keep on rotating the looters that we always refereed as politicians.

We will continue to be deluded/confused not until we do something about it.

peace

2 Likes

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by MrObontami(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
This thread is as useless as your brain cells angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by Monogamy: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

i knew mumu like you plenty on this forum..

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by MrObontami(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Monogamy:

i knew mumu like you plenty on this forum..

Wake up

Ok, tell me what's the message you trying to pass across with this pathetic thread ??

Seriously dude you dude to get your brain checked that is if you have any at all.

1 Like

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by Monogamy: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

Ok, tell me what's the message you trying to pass across with this pathetic thread ??

Seriously dude you dude to get your brain checked that is if you have any at all.

if you want money , ask for it.. Guess you never eat today

1 Like

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by MrObontami(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Monogamy:

if you want money , ask for it.. Guess you never eat today
dude, are you this dumb usually ?? Or you putting extra effort to be dumber this afternoon.

I asked you a simple question what's the moral lesson in the thread you created, you are asking if I ve eaten. What how does that sound to you.

You create a thread to cause tribal pandemonium, to what end ?? What do you stand to gain when e- tribal war lords flood this thread and start ranting like rabid dogs?? Oh I guess it gives hard-on to see dumber comments on your thread.

Useless fcccktard.

I think its crystal clear you are a certified grade A _moron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by ObikeNkem: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:
Someone created an innocuous thread, you just came out of nowhere and started insultng him. What is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by MrObontami(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
If you have a brain that's functioning you should know the op is trying to cause an e-tribal war with this senseless thread
ObikeNkem:
Someone created an innocuous thread, you just came out of nowhere and started insultng him. What is your problem?

1 Like

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by vena3(f): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
well it seems to be the afonjas and SE people. cause they insult their selves and bag of rice is still 23k and rising. when hunger beat them. them go know how to collabo.

1 Like

Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by Monogamy: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
ObikeNkem:

I wonder ooo
Re: And The Most Deluded/confused Tribe In Nigeria Is ...... by rose54321: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
All tribes in Nigeria have a touch of all - the smart, the not so smart, the bold, the shy, the naive, the cunny, and so goes the list.

Lets stop criticising any particular tribe, its getting stale and i must say, childish.

I wonder the goal of this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Anxiety Grips 33 Governors Over 552.72bn Refund / More Americans Actually Want Immigrants Out- Poll / Man Dares Dabiri Abike To Deny Buhari Pic Is Not Fake..(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.