Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend (83310 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

OH SNAP!!!

Please, how does one post animation like this? After uploading it, it would apeear as an image.

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by godfrey01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
waitin love go do person.... If I hear say I love a girl........

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Obuhstanley: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
I FEEL FOR THE GUY

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by enigma2007(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nigbati ko ya werey! Which kain nonsense & stupid true love is that??

They will repay me in full amongst other expenses!

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by cuteralph101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
lindaikejisads:
See earlier thread and more pics here https://www.nairaland.com/3436495/bride-delta-runs-out-wedding

A close friend of runway bride, Roseline, 32, who ran away during her wedding reception in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State a few months ago, has revealed why she ran away.

Speaking to Vanguard, the close friend who didn't want her name mentioned said the lady left because she saw her true in the reception and decided to follow him. For real? Really?

“I believe she did what she did because she saw the previous man in her life at the reception. We heard that he had earlier promised to marry the bride, but he later traveled to Lagos and never showed up again. When the bride waited for a long time and he (former suitor) was nowhere to be found, she decided to marry another man, who was ready although she still loved her former suitor. So when her true love showed up at the reception without notice, the woman saw him and decided to call it quits .

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/close-friend-reveals-reasons-why-delta.html?m=1

na to carry one paka sweet girl for there...
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by lawdrigo: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
She must be crazy...
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Flight07:

Please, how does one post animation like this? After uploading it, it would apeear as an image.

Make sure it doesn't exceed 200kb
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by MrCounselor: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Burgerlomo: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
gabazin080:
u call that one wise woman?
may your woman run away on your wedding day.

I believed the dude is indirectly calling the Lady a foolish woman because a wise woman in her right senses can't do what she did.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
sassiemyk:
Hahahahahahahahahahah, This is a mad story for nollywood. Makes sense. I like that lady ooo, never settle for anything you don't love 100%

E no love am at all, e just wan marry am ni for the sake of marrying someone
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by talktrue1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
She ran away from reception means that the wedding has already been done.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by oake(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is why sex before marriage is discouraged. What if that her ex-guy dey give her maximum sexual touch and feel, but situation com change things for dem and years after bae must go on, only for her to discover that her maximum chairman pay a surprise visit on WHAT? her wedding day
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Tamakay(m): 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
The witches and wizards disturbing her are very strong. At 32, she's not happy finding a husband in this PMB govt? Who told her her runner away boyfriend is ready to marry her? She even ugly self!

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by dongreatty(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wise woman

Wise ke.
Is that how wise u 're?
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Hades2016(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Women and there ant brain undecided
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Fhowe: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Men be careful with all this I want to get married women just imagine on her d day reality is coming into play she I she don wear the gown wey dey shack her poor dude take heart anyways I am happy you did not end up with a deceiver naija girls always looking for who to pay their bills and force into marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by aalangel(f): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is actually a stupid story!!!!
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Lanceslot(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Madness everywhere.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Jacko1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
After bride price and traditional marriage you run

Wish the dumped guy will move on

Let the mumu gal lose on two fronts

Lubbish.... Some women are just walking ogbanje allah

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by plaetton: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wise woman
More like stupid woman.

There is No assurance that the so-called ex loves or would even marry her, otherwise he wouldn't have gone AWOL in first place.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by MizAijay(f): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Folly rests in the bossom of this woman. So sad for her.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by thonyrule(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lol! See her life? She don watch omotola and Desmond Eliot tire for nollywood sotey she come dey practice am grin She go hear am...

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by jblackbell(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Sorry for those who believed this story.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by rosalieene(f): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
what she did was really bad after all the money spent, she just disgraced the groom

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
funny people everywhere.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by mKc9ET(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
I thought is other way around, say she realized that cucumber is more satisfiable than his driller.

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by OKorowanta: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
She's going to wait another 2-5 years...Cos I'm sure that lagos man returned with nothing but stories that touch.
CHOi!
Una too get mouth. grin
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by cejaypriesty(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
DrayZee:
What if the true love did not go there because he wants to marry her?
Women know how to read in between the lines
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by omoiyalayi(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
She's going to wait another 2-5 years...Cos I'm sure that lagos man returned with nothing but stories that touch.

angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by iaminspired: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
gabazin080:
see as this one serious dey advice person.

SO U BELIEVE THIS STORY?

grin
Seriously God did him a huge favor

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Saintremmy8(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dis remain d highest stupidity in d highest level
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by redcliff: 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
lindaikejisads:
See earlier thread and more pics here https://www.nairaland.com/3436495/bride-delta-runs-out-wedding

A close friend of runway bride, Roseline, 32, who ran away during her wedding reception in Udu Local Government Area of Delta State a few months ago, has revealed why she ran away.

Speaking to Vanguard, the close friend who didn't want her name mentioned said the lady left because she saw her true in the reception and decided to follow him. For real? Really?

“I believe she did what she did because she saw the previous man in her life at the reception. We heard that he had earlier promised to marry the bride, but he later traveled to Lagos and never showed up again. When the bride waited for a long time and he (former suitor) was nowhere to be found, she decided to marry another man, who was ready although she still loved her former suitor. So when her true love showed up at the reception without notice, the woman saw him and decided to call it quits .

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/close-friend-reveals-reasons-why-delta.html?m=1

you stupid bloggers and your yeye stories...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / The Events Section - Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.