Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend (83351 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by agesron(f): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mumu.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by blazer234: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrRichy:
the title of this movie is

Featuring segun arinze and Genevieve

Could this be love ?
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by jrusky(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
This why some men disrespect women with passion.

Please let a sane mind read the post again" She ran out because her runaway unserious man as I will put it just showed off in her wedding venue and for that reason she ran out of the wedding". Definitely she is mad and she is a first class unserious woman that does not deserve any man pity, she followed a man to altar and ran out simply because an unserious human like her showed up in her wedding venue which is her ex lover, I repeat she is mad.

First of all why can't she have the patient to wait till eternity if truly she love the disappeared and re-appeared guy

Why did the Mr Abakadabra went to do in the wedding venue if not a foolish man This is how you know a weak man very weak indeed how on earth will a sane man go to his ex wedding venue please to do what I guess to proof a point or to clean the table or to mop the floor or just to look Some men has no pride at all claiming its love, Love my foot!

Honestly if I were to be that guy which I will not be and will never be for running out of the wedding for seen me has finally nailed her I will dump her with no remorse at all I will see her action as fake after the man has f u c k you very well and took you to altar and you are running out of your happy day because of me oh my lady you lost it all just forget it you will still have to run back to that wedding venue again and again.I'm not a actor neither do I in anyway ready to act Nollywood script ok my lady.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by LockDown69(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wise woman
No! Stupid woman.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
dat was a fish brain foolish decision...
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by lozanni(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Stelvin101:
Women eh! their mata tire person. Imagined i called my gal today to wish her Good morning and she picked it up as quarrel that am up to something this one I called early today. Shuooooooooooo!

Lmao.

Women can be unpredictable as the weather sometimes. If you dont call her, she will say you are uncaring, you call her, she will claim that the sound of your voice indicates that you have been up to some mischief. Na wa ooh.

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Neerah18: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
She has seen too many Indian movies.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Damfostopper(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wise woman
you call dat wise? my friend.. ur a lunattic

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by lereinter(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
you can lie o

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by peculiar32(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
you are so stupid..N you think he will marry you for leaving your husband in the reception coz he showed up. chai
someone please give this woman a very hot slap on my behalf.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by peculiar32(f): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
lozanni:

Lmao.

Women can be unpredictable as the weather sometimes. If you dont call her, she will say you are uncaring, you call her, she will claim that the sound of your voice indicates that you have been up to some mischief. Na wa ooh.

it is guilty conscience that is disturbing you

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by sternlley(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Who come send IV to the former suitor ... undecided
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by rosalieene(f): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
niyi123:

She only disgrace herself snd her family
not only her family but the groom
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Another run away bride... grin grin grin
smh for the groom

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by sexychocho(f): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wat kinda nonsense is dat.....

U come disgrace someone dat is ready to accept u after one mumu go lagos like say na London he go.........

Dis is big tym Iranustic and Oshisko

Make d groom leave am jawe..... Imagine all d preparation for dis kind recession period

She bleeped up big tym besides Y dat mumu lagos Americana com show face

Diarris God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
At 32 which might not be her real age.. she still want to wait for lagosian returnee... I bet her she is about losing everything.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by CHARLOE(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Contact Digipix studio for professional Weddings n Event coverage.
Watsapp: 08030822276
instagram: @digipix_studio
www.Digipixstudio..com

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Damage control.
The stupid story doesn't check out. Most times when exes come back it's to wreck one's life and not make it better like movies portray.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lacomus:
Village people hand work grin grin grin
it our work oo....soft work cheesy
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by chidozieikeji2: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
32 years sisi warri dey do dis one after fasting and prayers for husband anyway its like she go fast for another 10 years
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by Bakass(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
YOU BE MUMU OF ALL TIME FOOL
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by greatman247(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Fish brain. Foolish woman. A man that ran when u needed him most you're running after him now? Even if you guys marry it won't stand the test of time.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by calcal: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
Definitely nothing will work for that lady
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by ibrokola(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
PaulIdu:
Wise woman
What's wise about her action? IF you were the one who spent on that wedding, would you have found it funny? HOw about the humiliation to the groom?
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by donshady(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
I wouldn't blame her, She's 32 already. Getting old. So she's just trying go fit into Any available boot lol.. but she's Bleep on both ends..

1 Like

Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by suny247: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
she will definitely regret her foolishness
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by lozanni(m): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
peculiar32:

it is guilty conscience that is disturbing you
Not at all. Its in the nature of you ladies to be very suspicious. Lol.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by dcole73: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
The kind of woman to do away with.
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by fabienjoe: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
sassiemyk:
Hahahahahahahahahahah, This is a mad story for nollywood. Makes sense. I like that lady ooo, never settle for anything you don't love 100%

........except that she DID settle for what she didn't love 100%. Obviously a bimbo..an airhead, a numskull..Come to think of it, is that not what many Nigerian women are?
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by kechywillz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
passyhansome:
Shoki dance for her mumu
Lols grin
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by wendy241(f): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Turks:
She's going to wait another 2-5 years...Cos I'm sure that lagos man returned with nothing but stories that touch.
. My brother d story ehn no be hear ohhh grin
Re: Why The Delta Bride Ran From The Wedding Reception - Close Friend by ClintonDal(m): 12:33am On Nov 03, 2016
If reverse were to be the case, i know the kind of curses girls would lay on the man.. foolish bride.
True love ko Romeo and Juliet ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Ukpabio Buries Her Father With A Pawpaw Shaped Coffin In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / The Events Section - Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.