Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Italian's Baby Mother - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Italian's Baby Mother (20793 Views)

A Russian Arm Lord Is My Father And I'm Wanted Dead By An Italian Mafia(till 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
More update pleeeeeeese
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by Gracious18: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Great
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by herzernIsHere: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
larabae13:
yikes! I just read through this chapter and I saw that some pieces were missing at the middle so I've modified.

Wah happened in Italy??....

Giovanni nah bad boy....He fit dey maltreat her shaaa ooh...

Updates biko!

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Wah happened in Italy??....

Giovanni nah bad boy....He fit dey maltreat her shaaa ooh...

Updates biko!

lolz thanks herzern kiss

Update would be in give or take 30 mins time, almost through with d chapter
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by herzernIsHere: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
larabae13:
lolz thanks herzern kiss

Update would be in give or take 30 mins time, almost through with d chapter

Waitinq cool....

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
*chapter 6*
It was late at night when the plane landed at italy. They got down from the plane with Tommy asleep in his father's arm while Natalia walked beside him and met reporters shouting at them to talk to them shoving their mics at them, "Giovani! Is it true that that boy is your son? Natalia! Over here! Is it true you got married to Giovani because kevlar corps want to merge with Ricci inc? " They shouted at them with cameras blinding them as they tried to avoid them. They were led into a waiting helicopter with the pilot saluting Giovani and beaming a smile at Natalia. As they flew through the country, Natalia tried to take in all the night sights and cool night air. "Breath-taking isn't it?" Giovani asked." Well, we're in Naples so we're taking the helicopter to sicily, that is where the villa is, though we've got apartments all over italy, I'm sorry about the reporters they can be quite vicious around here." He continued as he made Tommy comfortable in his arms. "I've got used to it so it's nothing new to be in the eyes of the press." She answered. Few minutes later, the helicopter landed and they all got out of it. Natalia's first thought of the Ricci villa was that the villa was beautiful and looked in-between old and new and isn't that waves she was hearing? Yes it was, maybe italy wouldn't be so bad afterall. They walked some while and got to the front door which was opened by the elder housekeeper who smiled at them and told them to come in. "The contessa would be glad to see you signore, she has been anticipating your return." she said to Giovani. "Clarina this is my wife, Natalia, and my son, Thomas." "Magnifico! I heard the contessa telling her friend, she can't wait to see you people especially her grandson. Let me relieve you of him and put him to bed in his room" she carried tommy from his father and went singing softly into his hear. Giovani held Natalia and led her into the contessa's room. "This wing is for the contessa. My wing is at the other side of the house, it has another entrance if you don't want to use the front door." He said as they went. Natalia nodded but her thoughts and mind were on the decoration and elegance of the villa's interior. They got to the door of the contessa's room and Giovani knocked then opened the door. Valeria Ricci, the contessa de la Ricci was seated on a brocade chair with a white cat on her laps, Natalia's thought of her was that she looked beautiful even in old age though she looked to be in her early 60's. The contessa wore an armani dress with jewelries adorning her hands and neck, she was a very beautiful woman who has a thick black hair with some strands of white and her chiseled face was smooth with blue eyes so blue it can swallow you. The famous artist was known all across the globe for her paintings, even one was hung at the living room of the kevlar mansion. "Come, come, Natalia isn't it? Come and sit with an old lady" "where is the old lady? I don't see her anywhere" Giovani joked and went to kiss his mother on the cheek "holla madre" "son, how are you? Now move away let me see the mother of my grand-son". Natalia moved to where the contessa was sitting and went to kiss her on the cheek. "Hello contessa, it is nice to finally meet you." The contessa laughed with shining blue eyes and said " you're now a Ricci so call me Valeria, the whole contessa thing is not my style. Come and sit beside me and tell me all about Thomas." She said as she patted the space beside her for Natalia to sit. Giovani went to the bar and poured some bourbon in a glass then he walked over to where his mother was talking with Natalia. "Mother, it's late and Natalia is exhausted, tomorrow is another day you can talk." "Oh dear, I'm sorry for keeping you awake when all you want is to sleep till noon" she said to Natalia who laughed and said "I wasn't complaining, I really like our talk and I promise you tomorrow we'll talk further." "Good night then. I can't wait to see Thomas, I hope he loves his new room I personaly decorated it." "I'm very sure he'll love it. Good night valeria" Natalia said and kissed her goodbye. "Good night mother, I'm retreating to bed too, we'll catch up later in the morning" Giovani said and kissed her on the cheek. Giovani led Natalia to their suite of rooms. "Make yourself comfortable,I'll be in the next room." He said and left the room. Natalia was too tired to even think about what she said and went out like a light as soon as her head hit the pillow. The following morning, it took her minutes before she could get the way to the dining room. She got there to find Tommy already seated beside his grandma and eating pancakes. "Good morning baby, and Valeria too" "mommy, nonna said that I looked like daddy when daddy was like my age." "Really? That is good, where is Giovani?" She said as she sat down to eat. "He should be coming down shortly. He doesn't miss breakfast." Contessa answered while spreading jam on her bread. "Buon giorno, everyone" Giovani greeted as he came in holding the day's newspaper in his hands. "Morning, son" "buon giorno daddy!" Tommy said which made everyone smile. "Don't worry soon you'll be fluent in italian" the contessa said as she ruffled Tommy's hair. Giovani opened the newpaper and closed it back minutes later. "Che assurdita!" He said softly and threw the newspaper down while Tommy was taken away from the table by the housekeeper. "What is nonsense?" Natalia asked. "I read it too, the press don't know what to print so they just made up nonsense stories about both of you." The contessa said to Natalia. Natalia picked the newspaper and read the headlines "THE RICCI ILLEGITIMATE HEIR" she gasped with shock and opened to the page, Giovani Ricci, the hotel and resort magnate was seen getting out of the jet carrying a little boy on his shoulder, walking side by side with his new wife Natalia Kevlar, the heiress of the Kevlar corp. The boy is said to be the son of Natalia which she had out of wedlock and was forced to marry Giovani Ricci to have a name for her son, both of them have still not given any comment....." She dropped the paper and held her head in her hands.She laughed softly and shook her head, "what are we going to do now?" She asked Giovani and the contessa. "Should we leave them in confusion or we give them what they want?" "I think we should have a little press conference to clear all this up then a marriage reception for you two so that everyone will know that we've got nothing to hide." The contessa suggested. Giovani and Natalia looked at each other and nodded at the suggestion. "Good, I'll call my event planner and you would call your assistant to see to the conference." The contessa said and continued eating her food. What a woman, she knows how to handle any type of situation without bending under pressure Natalia thought. They changed the subject and talked about other things.
"Are you ready? We're needed outside any moment from now,mother is already trying to pacify them." Giovani said to Natalia as he came to get her from the room. " So what are we going to say?" She asked as they walked, " just don't worry, I'll handle it". They got to the garden where the reporters has been seated waiting for them. As they caught site of the couple, they stood up and started barging them with questions." Listen up people! If you want answers you need to settle down and be calm or else I'll kick all of you out!" The contessa said into the microphone coldly which got all of them sitting down quietly. "Come on up both of you, and let's get this show on the road." The contessa ordered the couple and got off the podium. "Good day all, we invited you here today to clear up all the confusion and to tell you the real deal." Giovarni started, " Thomas is a Ricci, I'm his biological father. Natalia and I didn't just met, we've been married for years now." This statement got the press murmuring and hands were raised to ask him questions. A man was chosen and he stood up to ask " so you mean that the boy is your blood? Where is the boy now?" " Si, Thomas is my blood, the marriage was a secret, nobody apart from the families knew about it. Thomas right now is inside, he doesn't know what is happening and we want it like that so, if you'll leave me and my family alone we'll be very happy." He said and left the podium then he walked out of the garden with his wife and the contessa, leaving the press to deal with the bodyguards. "That was smooth and short, I like how you handled it." Natalia smiled at Giovani as they sat down in the living room with Thomas playing with his grandmother. "They're sharks, they like to suck out the bloods of people and leave them dry, they always want more." He answered her and walked out of the room.

Ccc:Adeculate
Mismore
Gracious18
Herzern kiss
Wanna thank you very much for your comments kiss

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by herzernIsHere: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Followinq ooh my Sister.....

Press wahala can kill person....Celebrities dey suffer....

Updates please.....

Coz......I smell unbearable media attention which may force Natalia outta the marriaqe....

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
You're welcome ma'am
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Followinq ooh my Sister.....

Press wahala can kill person....Celebrities dey suffer....

Updates please.....

Coz......I smell unbearable media attention which may force Natalia outta the marriaqe....

lolz herzy abeg oo I neva even think to dah syd maybe I'll think abt it
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
*chapter 7*
The ball was in full swing with the ballroom packed with invited guest who were curious about the couple. Natalia wore a blue silk gown which brought out her curves while Giovani was in a black tux, the contessa too wore a blue shimmering gown which brought out the colour of her eyes. They greeted the guests and made small talk with them deflecting their questions on the couple. Caviar and champagne was served all around by the attendances with a classical band playing some soft music. The creme de la creme made sure that they wore their best trying to outshine one another. A woman made quite an entrance when she came in, making Natalia to pause the conversation with the contessa and faced the door. She heard the contessa sigh and murmured "The invitation was to her parents not her" which made Natalia to look at the woman closely but she didn't need to stress herself because the woman was already heading her way. She looked like an italian goddess with her blak hair held up and her white evening gown which made her look like a virgin goddess. She smiled fully at the contessa, ignoring Natalia "Valeria! How good to see you? Mother and father couldn't make it because they were on a cruise, do forgive me for coming late" she said as she air-kissed the contessa on the cheek. "No problem Aurora, just enjoy the party" The contessa said with a fake smile. "Natalia, this is Aurora Luca, her family has been friends of the family for a long time. Aurora,meet Natalia the wife of Giovani" she continued. "Nice meeting you Aurora" Natalia said. Aurora's blue eyes changed from warm to cold with her ice dripping from her voice " si, I see that you're the woman who gave birth to the illegitimate son". Natalia raised an eyebrow and prepared to launch an insult on Aurora when the contessa intervened "Stop it right now, Aurora or else I'll kick you out of here" she said with steel in her voice. Aurora huffed and sashayed away to the place where Giovani stood with his friends. "She has got her eyes on Giovani since she was a teenager but she keeps growing colder and heartless and I don't want that for my son, even Giovani knows how she behaves and still thinks she's going through some face." The contessa told Natalia who watched Aurora as she tries and love up to Giovani. " She doesn't know who she's dealing with if she thinks she's going to try and run me down" she said to the contessa and downed all the champagne in her glass then she walked over to where Giovani was, the contessa smiled and her respect for Natalia grew stronger she knows the girl has got guts. "Let's dance" Giovani said and led Natalia into the middle of the room, giving the band a cue to play then he held her in his arms and they started dancing. "You dance pretty well" he said into her ear making her tremble with desire. " Years of cotillion did it, you dance well too" she replied as people joined them on the dancefloor. She looked around and saw Aurora shooting daggers at her then an idea came to her mind, she kissed Giovani right where they were dancing and Giovani kissed her back not knowing the game she was playing which made the guests applaud and say to each other that the couple really have got the chemistry. Natalia broke the kiss and made some 'screw you and take that!, he is mine' eyes at Aurora who was red with anger and this made the contessa laugh out loud knowing that her daughter-in-law has some spunk. "What was that for?" Giovani asked. "Oh, it was nothing" she said with an innocent face which made Giovani suspect her motives. "I think it's time for me to retire because I'm getting tired and I want to check up on Tommy and give him a goodnight kiss." She said and freed herself from his arms then she went out of the ballroom. She went to Tommy's room and kissed him on his head using the sheets to cover him up well then moved to her room, she removed her jewelries and her clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up then she got out and wore her nightgown as she was going to bed, she heard a knock with Giovani walking in to the room. "Couldn't you wait for me to open the door? What if I was naked?" She threw at him "this is my house, I can walk in to any room I want and you being naked isn't a problem at all." He said as he looked her from head to toe. "Stop it Giovani, what do you want?". "I came to see that you got in alright and settled". "Of course I am settled, now please if you'll excuse me I need some sleep." She said and moved towards the bed. "Wonder what it'll be like to throw you into that bed and ravish you till you forget your name" he said softly. Natalia breathed in "get out Giovani". Giovani looked her intimately until she blushed, satisfied with himself, he got out of her room, Natalia ran to the door and locked it then she rested heavily on it asking herself why she felt hot from inside.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmm, am smelling trouble 4rm dis Aurora of a girl ooo, larabae u re da bomb. Tanks 4 d dedication nd a wonderful update
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
ADECULATE:
Hmmmm, am smelling trouble 4rm dis Aurora of a girl ooo, larabae u re da bomb. Tanks 4 d dedication nd a wonderful update
lolz u're welcome dear...ya knw, in a story lyk dis dere must be a jealous woman grin
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2016
larabae13:
lolz u're welcome dear...ya knw, in a story lyk dis dere must be a jealous woman grin
yea its true bt lemme jst use dis opportunity to warn Aurora, dnt touch Natalia or harm her in any way ooo
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
ADECULATE:
yea its true bt lemme jst use dis opportunity to warn Aurora, dnt touch Natalia or harm her in any way ooo
lolz I hear ya
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by herzernIsHere: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Conqrats Lara!!....You know why I congratulated yhu.... wink wink

TO THE STORY...
Ladies and envy can't be separated.....I'm ravenous for updates please....
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
herzernIsHere:
Conqrats Lara!!....You know why I congratulated yhu.... wink wink

TO THE STORY...
Ladies and envy can't be separated.....I'm ravenous for updates please....

lolz herzern thank you kiss kiss

Update is till 2mao...ma binu
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
*chapter 8*
"I love this!" Valeria Ricci exclaimed as she shopped in a designer store with Natalia in Florence. She held out the blue shoe to Natalia "try it on,I bet it would look beautiful on you leg." She took the shoe and fitted it on her leg, smiling at Valeria she said "it really looks good on me, I'll take it." She handed it to the sales assistant whose arm was getting fuller for the second time and they moved to the lingerie section. "I don't need any new lingerie, I've still got some that I haven't worn at all." She said to valeria who frowned at her. "Don't you want to entice my son?" Natalia laughed saying "I'm not discussing my sex life with you, even though my husband is your son." "Tsk tsk tsk, I'm old not blind, both of you have been in a tense mood since the day of the ball and I know that it is going to be explosive when it drops so get a seducting lingerie for that day." She gave a dramatic sigh and said."I'll get one just only one." "Why don't you start checking for the one you want while I go to the jewelry section, a friend of mine is having her birthday and I have to get her a present." The contessa said and walked away. "I see you are using all your wiles on Giovani" Natalia heard the snotty voice as she was contemplating between a red garter or a black one, "Aurora, isn't it splendid to meet a family friend outside the home?" She said with a dramatic flair. "Cut the familiarities Natalia, you and I know that we're not friends and we'll never be in as much you're still with my Giovani" Aurora said with her perfectly manicured hands going through her shiny mane of hair. "You don't faze me Aurora, why? Because one, I am the mother of Giovani's child, two, I am as the same class as you but I don't go around flaunting it for the whole world to see, three, I'm beautiful just as you are and lastly, I'm the one Giovani is having sex with not you, so back off before I damage your perfect face." Natalia glared hard at her which made Aurora's face scrunched up with the mixture of fear and anger. "Hmph...you'll see this your sham you call marriage would not last, Giovani is not a man that likes to be tied down with a family." Aurora said as she recovered from Natalia's word. "News flash, Giovani loves his son and he'll never leave him." Natalia said with a shark smile on her face which made Aurora to leave with anger. Natalia watched Aurora as she went and rested on the table beside her calming her nerves saying to herself that no matter what Aurora brings in her way, she won't fall into it. She picked up both the red and black lace garter and went to give it to the sales assistant then she went to the jewelry section to meet the contessa. They finished shopping and went to their hotel which is the Ricci hotel in florence and dropped all their shopping bags then they came out and got into the car to go for some sight-seeing in Florence. They got back late in the afternoon and went to relax in their rooms then they went down to the spa in the hotel. They got massaged, waxed, and pimped till they were looking shiny and soft. Then they went to the beauty salon to get their hair done and a manicure and pedicure, they darnk champagne and talked as they were being treated upon, "excuse me ma'm, you have a phone call" one of the hotel staffs said to Natalia as she brought her cell phone for her. "Oh thanks" she said as she collected it. "Hello mum" she grinned. "Hey baby! How are you?" "I'm fine mum, how is dad?" "He's fine, he misses his daughter and grandson, so do I" "we miss you too" "I saw the gossip magazine and what they wrote about your family and I love how Giovani handled it" "yea mum he handled it well" "so, how was the ball, was it successful?" "Yes mum, it went well, I'm sorry you couldn't come." "It's alright darling, your father and I wants to take a cruise, we're going to the carribean" "That sounds wonderful! I know both of you would want to behave like newly weds, just don't get into any trouble." Mary laughed "silly girl, who's getting into trouble? I promise not to try any thing ridiculous." "Alright mother, love you! Tell dad Tommy says hi." "Good, kiss my baby for me, love you too." Her mother replied and hanged up. Valeria faced Natalia and said "your parents? They are well si?" "Yes, infact they are planning on taking a cruise since they're the only one remaining in the mansion. I hope mum doesn't try anything funny though." She said. "What do you mean?" "Some years back, when they went to switzerland, mum saw a mugger that was trying to rob a lady, she went to interfere and got stabbed but it wasn't much, she just spent a day in the hospital which gave dad some grey hairs." The contessa laughed and said "I'll like to meet your mother sometime." "She too said that, I'm sure both of you would ride us pretty hard" they laughed and got back to their manicure.
"Mommy! Nonna!" Tommy shouted as he saw his mother and grandma the next afternoon. "Hey sport" Natalia said as she hugged him. "You smell nice and your hair is shiny" he said and moved to his Nonna to give her a hug. "Nonna, why didn't you take me with you?" He asked, "I'm sorry dear, next time we're going to take you, I brought a present for you go inside and check." The contessa said. "Cool! Mom did you bring a present for me too?" She laughed and said "yes baby, since your Nonna has given you a present I don't want to be left out so I brought a chocolate cake for you. A big one." He grinned and ran inside to see his present and cake. Natalia nodded to Giovani who stood by the door and she went in as he went to greet his mother. "Mom, Dad! Nonna got me an art book and many colours!." "Si, they're called art supplies, I want to teach you how to draw and paint." The contessa said to him. "Isn't it cool? I'll also join Nonna in her studio and draw too" he said to his parents. "Go on, tell Nonna thank you and give her a big kiss" Natalia said to him. "Thank you Nonna!" He said and kissed her. The contessa smiled and said, "let's cut up your cake and eat". They all sat together sharing how their days went while eating cake and drinking wine with Tommy drinking milk.
"What do you think of Thomas starting school next week?" Giovani asked Natalia, they were sitting comfortably in the library. "That'll be good? I have been meaning to bring it up with you, where do you suggest? Just know that we're not sending him off to boarding school, not now not ever."She answered. "I want to be closer to my son not far to my son, I told my assistant to look for schools nearby and she has brought out a list, I've checked them and they're all excellent so I chos the one nearest to us. It is just a ten minutes drive from here." He said. "Oh, yea I saw the school, it sounds good." She said. "Agreed, Thomas will start school on monday, the school will send up his uniform to the house tomorrow." He said. She nodded and thought of her son in a new place, he'll be frightened at first but he'll recover and start making friends, his italian is already getting better.

Cc: adeculate

1 Like

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
teel123:
Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.Even if u dont dedicate me i will continue to follow you. This Natalia rival will suffer ehn.
lol I'm sorry teel dnt worry d next one is on you kiss
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] i will wait patiently.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Babe kip it rolling rolling rolling, pls update na nd tanks 4 d dedication
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2016
Larabae where hath thou
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
cry I'm sorry guyz, I've been very busy dis past week dat I didn't even have tym for my fone cry I promise to drop an update latest tomorrow nyt smiley

Cc:adeculate
Teel123(still avnt forgotten to dedicate d next update to u wink )
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Teel123 this is for you kiss

Chapter 9
Tommy was excited about his new school and was showing everybody his new blue and red school uniform. Monday morning came bright and balmy with tommy telling his mum to hasten up his dressing so as not to be late for school, his mother smiled and kissed him on the cheek. She finished dressing for him and persuaded him to eat his breakfast, the contessa and Giovani were already seated at the breakfast table. "Oh, you look dashing! Come give nonna a kiss" the contessa said as she beamed a smile at her grandson. Tommy went to kiss her and then greeted his father good morning who smiled and nodded at him."Eat your breakfast son." Giovani said to Tommy who was too excited to eat. They all finished breakfast and then Tommy's parent with Tommy got into the waiting car and drove off to Tommy's new school, they got him settled in and went. "I hope he's able to cope" Natalia worried with a frown on her face. "He is a sharp boy, he'll blend in".Giovani assured her, Natalia was dropped at the entrance of the villa with Giovani going to his office.
"You've got a call from master Giovani should I transfer it to the phone in this room?" Mrs Clarina the housekeeper informed Natalia who was in the sun room. "Thank you Clarina, I'll take it here." Natalia answered her which she nodded and went out of the room. Natalia picked up the phone beside her as it rang "I just remembered that we're invited to the annual charity auction and gala, so wear something nice, we are going by seven." Giovani said through the line. "Why are you just informing me? I'll try and get ready before seven" she said and hung up. She was with the contessa in her studio checking out the art works when she heard the sound of Tommy's voice. She quickly walked to the foyer where Tommy was chatting excitedly with mrs Clarina who was helping him to remove his shoes, he saw his mother and beamed at her. "Hey baby, how are you? How was school today?" Natalia asked as she hugged him. "I like my new school mummy, miss Nadia gave me a gold star for knowing my arithemetics and Antonio gave me his toy to play with." He chattered to his mother with excitement shinning through his eyes. Natalia laughed with relief and said "thank goodness you love school, I wouldn't know what to do if you've come home sulking and shouting." "Where is nonna? I want to tell about my school!" He asked. "She is in the studio, don't be too long so as to eat your lunch and have your siesta." She said to him as he raced to the studio. Natalia heaved a sigh of relief because she has been worried he won't cope in his new school but now that everything is alright she'll go and prepare for tonight's gala.
She was already dressed an waiting when Giovani sent a car to bring her to the gala. She kissed her son and the nonna good-bye and then went into the car. The car stopped at the front of the oriental building which was used for the ball, the driver got down and came to open he door, she stepped out of the car and was bombarded by the paparazzis who were there for the creme de la creme. She was ushered into the hall and was directed to where she was to seat. Giovani stood up as Natalia walked over to their table and nodded a greeting at her which she returned also with a nod. She took her seat and was served refreshments. "I apologize for not coming to pick you up like I said." Giovani apologized. "No worries, it's alright." She answered. "You look beautiful cara mia" "thank you, you look dapper in your tux too". She replied as she sipped her champagne. "What about the rest of these seats?" She pointed to the two empty seats that was within their table. "The couple are yet to arrive" he answered. The host started the event and the auction was started. The couple that was to sit with them came during the introduction of the first object that was to be auctioned which was an old china set that was in the royal house. The bid started with $500 and ended with sombody bidding at $2000, many antiques and artworks were brought out nd bidded on until it came to the last item which was an original van gogue painting. The bid started at $5000 with many guests interested in it, it brought a lot of hands up and then it started increasing until the last bidder took it for $2.5 million which got the host grinning widely. "That was interesting even though I didn't see something of my fancy." Natalia said. Giovani nodded absently as he straightened his cuffs "let's move to the dinning hall, after the auction is the dinner." He inforrmed her and they went hand in hand into the hall. Even though they were seated side by side, a young man sat down on the other side of Natalia while a woman sat down on the other side of Giovani. The man introduced himself to Natalia as Nathaniel Marelli of Marelli industries, "ahh, it is a pleasure meeting you, I haven't really seen thw woman who got Giovani shackled and I can say, she is a beauty! Would you divorce Ricci and elope with me?" He flirted and joked with Natalia making her laugh softly and blush. Giovani studied Natalia as he listens with half concentration to what the woman beside him was saying to him, he winced everytime Natalia smile and laugh with Marelli who is known to be a playboy. He kicked Natalia's leg undernaeath the table when he saw that she was avoiding talking to him which made her glare at him and stepped on his toes with her heels. They glared at each other "stop it" she whispered and faced the other side acting as if nothing happened. Giovani, some minutes later decided to change tactics and used his legs to caress her legs and brought out one of his hands down to find it's way to her thighs which made Natalia jump a little with her face covered in pink and her eyes widening. She looked at Giovani with shock who smiled wickedly at her as he sipped his champagne. Marelli asked Natalia why she looked wide-eyed but she just shook her head at him and told him nothing. The food she ate tasted like sawdust in her mouth because her mind was on Giovani's seduction, she doesn't know if she should play along or ignore him. She tried an make small talks with him but failed because her mind kept wandering and she couldn't muster up words to say to him. The dinner finished and it was time to go. they stood up and they walked down to the door, making pleasantries to recognized guests as they went. Their car was brought down and they were ushered into the waiting car with Natalia confronting Giovani as they settled in. "What was that all about?" She asked softly. "What was what?" He answered knowing what she was asking about. "Don't! Don't act as if you are clueless of what you did back there!, you-you tried seducing me in public!" She blustered. "I thought you wouldn't mind, since you were cozied up with Marelli" "Nathaniel? What does he have to do with this?" She asked. "Ahh, you're now on a first-name basis with him. So you enjoy flirting with a playboy while you ignored your husband?". "What about the bimbo that sat beside you who almost pushed out all her fronts into your mouth!.". Giovani laughed as he said "you're jealous aren't you?" "Am I? Or are u? What about you?" She fired back. "You're my wife! I can do anything I want with you and anything I want to anybody else.". "That goes right back at you, I can flirt with who ever pleases me" she said which made Giovani's eyes darker with anger. He grabbed her and said softly with steel "you are mine Natalia, don't think I'm going to share you" "you're mine too Giovani!" She said back and then, before she knew it she was being crushed in his chest with him kissing her roughly.

Mismore
Gracious18
Herzern

Wanna apologize for the delay...I hope you guyz would forgive me grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by herzern1(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Larabae13 finally remembered us.

I thouqht you've been contacted by the jinx of Literature section writers,"Series of Unconcluded Stories".

Thanks for the update tho.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
Larabae13 finally remembered us.

I thouqht you've been contacted by the jinx of Literature section writers,"Series of Unconcluded Stories".

Thanks for the update tho.

grin grin thanks, I finish what I start, I dnt like unfinished stories maself
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by mismore(f): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Nice update. Thanks for the mention ma'am
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by teel123(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Am feeling on top of the world. Ghen ghen.
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by ADECULATE(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tanks 4 d update dear. Still waiting 4 more
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by MZmitchelle: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Interesting piece. Pls come and update
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2016
*chapter 10*
Natalia trembled with desire as she kissed Giovani back with vigor. She moaned as he trailed down hot kisses on her face and neck using her fingers to clutch his head to her. Giovani bit her earlobe softly as she raked her fingers down his neck making her purr with pleasure. The car got hot with desire with them sweating profusely as they touched each other. Giovani brought his head up as the car stopped and detached himself from Natalia. They tried smoothning their rumpled state before the driver came to open the door. They got out of the car with both of them still aroused with desire and silent with their own thoughts. 'So this is it! I hope he doesn't say goodnight and go to his room' Natalia thought. As they walk towards their wing of the house, Giovani grabbed Natalia's hand and said to her "you can't run away from me this night,I want you," her eyes widened and her lips parted trying to say something but he quickly covered her mouth his. They kissed hungrily and found their way into Natalia's room, kissing and touching as they tried to pull their clothes of each other. He laid her on her bed and started worshipping her body with kisses, she grabbed his head roughly to her face and kissed him with all the passion she saved for him all those years. Giovani whispered italian endearments into her ear as he moved his hands and mouth down to fondler her bust making her thrash around and moan with pleasure, She raked his fingers at his back and bit his ear as he administred his touch to her bust. Natalia squeaked as she felt his fingers in her wet core "you're ready for me,cara mia." Giovani said with thickened voice, then he plunged deep inside her making her moan loud. They got into a slow pace rocking slowly then their pace became fast and frantic with both of them coming together in their climax admist their shouting.
Natalia woke up the next morning to see that Giovani didn't stay the night after their love making. She sighed and got out of the bed gently because she was sore and decided to make a hot bath so as to relieve the soreness. As she relaxed in the bathtub, she started thinking about last night which brought some tinges of red on her cheek. She winced as she tried to move her leg rembering that last night sex was the first she had ever had after the birth of Tommy. Many men had tried to court her but she ignored them putting all her energy on her son and work. Now as she looked back, she realized she had been comparing all the men to Giovani which they failed woefully. She smiled to herself as she saw the marks and hickeys of their wild sex on her body, then she frowned again thinking of how she'll behave towards Giovani. Are they like real couples now or back to just being parent of Tommy? She sighed in confusion and got out of the bath. She saw that everyone else had finished eating and went way before she came into the dining room. She asked mrs Clarina if her son was given his vitamins before going to school which she gave a yes. She finished her breakfast and went to the contessa's studio to keep her company. "Ahh, I see you've decided to join the land of the living." Valeria Ricci said as she sighted Natalia. "I checked on you when I saw that you didn't come for breakfast and saw that you were still enjoying your sleep." She continued as she swiped her brush on the canvass infront of her. "Yea, I just decided to sleep in late today". "Hmmnn, I see, your face looks shiny and relaxed like you had sex." The contessa said with a raised eyebrow which got Natalia blushing deep. "It really shows?" She asked. "Of course dear, and your dress didn't hide that love bite in your neck well." The contessa winked with her eyes shining bright with laughter. Natalia gasped in horror as she rushed to the mirror and saw the red skin on her neck, using her hair to cover it up. "You make me remember when my love was still alive and how he drags me up to our room to make mind-blowing sex to me. We would stay in bed for days not going out to any function." Valeria smiled wistfully and sighed deeply. "Treasure what you have Natalia, you might not know when it'll get away from you." "How can I treasure a thing that I can't boldly say it's mine?" Natalia asked as she looked gloomy. "I understand Natalia, my son can be very stubborn but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try and care for him. He needs a woman's touch and you're his wife, act like one." The contessa said as she contemplated on what colour to use next. Natalia thought of what the contessa said and wondered how she should start. She knew that if she allow herself to care for him she'll fall hopelessly for him again and Giovani is not a man that could be shackeled to a wife if not for his child. "I'm not the only one that has to make this marriage work, Giovani too has to loosen up and act like a devoted husband" Natalia said to the contessa who nodded slowly at what she said. "I know, both of you have got the chemistry but pride and stubborness is stopping you from having a love-filled marriage. I'll also try and talk to Giovani tonight." "Please do, I'll leave you to your painting now, I want to go and sort out Tommy's clothes he's getting bigger than them." She stood up and smiled at the contessa as she saw that the contessa wasn't listening anymore, she's in the zone. She left quietly to Tommy's room where she sorted out his clothes and shoes that has gotten small for him. She sat down on his bed as tears got into her eyes as she thought of a baby boy who isn't getting younger anymore and would soon start getting cocky from giving his mommy a goodnight kiss. She wanted more children, Giovani's children but she doesn't know how Giovani feels about having more children, she sighed deeply and slept off on Tommy's with one of Tommy's shirt held tightly in her hands.
Tommy came back from school and saw his mom sleeping on his bed as he ran into his room. He stopped abruptly and smiled brightly. He climbed up the bed and kissed his mother on the cheek making her wake up. "Hey sport, how was school today?" "It was fine mom, I didn't get to see you in the morning, Nonna said I shouldn't disturb your sleep." "Yes baby, I slept in today. Come here let's change your clothes." They chatted as she changed his uniform to casual clothes and went down to eat their lunch. "Mom, I wanna swim" Natalia looked up at her son and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Swim? Ok go and change into your bathing suit and I'll go and change into mine." They went into the inside pool and Natalia got a float for Tommy and made sure he was secure then she got into the pool with him, playing and splashing water on themselves. They stayed in the water for quite some time before Natalia saw that Tommy's eyes had started dropping. "Let's get you to bed honey." She said as she carried him out of the pool. "Mom, when is dad going to be back? I wanna show him my drawing I made today." "Oh? But you haven't shown me, don't worry you'll see him at dinner" they got to his room and she laid him down to sleep, kissing him as she went.
The sun was just setting, when Giovani arrived home with Aurora hand in hand. Natalia was reclining on the love-seat in the living room with her e-reader with her when she saw them as they came in. She raised an eyebrow at them and got up to give her husband a kiss. "Welcome darling, how was work today? I see that you and Aurora came together, did you give her a lift? Hello Aurora." She said with a fake smile which got Giovani looking at her in amusement and Aurora shooting daggers at her. Giovani detached himself from Aurora and moved to go to his room, "Do make yourself at home Aurora, I believe I would go and attend to my husband." She said with a smirk at Aurora and left her standing in the middle of the living room. Natalia entered Giovani's room as he was removing his tie and went to help him with his shirt. He chuckled and said "you really want to start this now, someone can't wait to get laid". She winced and stepped back from him "all I wanted to do was to help you with your shirt but you got it in your mind that I came to have sex with you." He shrugged nonchalantly. "Dinner is in thirty minutes time. " She said and went out of the door. Dinner didn't really go well for Natalia as she got a pounding headache from smiling and laughing that wasn't real. The contessa didn't join them for dinner as she was still holed up in her studio, which made Aurora to be free to act as she wants. Tommy was glad to see his Dad and went on to show his dad the drawing he did at school with his daddy smiling and nodding at him for it. Aurora ignored Natalia completely and faced all her attentions on Tommy and Giovani cooing baby noises at Tommy who looked at her with confusion. She placed het seat closely beside Giovani's and tried to push out her cleavage at him. She dabbed the napkin at his mouth as he ate and listened attentively to whatever he said. Natalia watched her in amusement as she tried to feed Tommy who rejected it saying that he can eat by himself. Natalia was relieved when Tommy told her that he is ready for bed, "now say goodnight to your daddy, and aunt Aurora." She said to him. "Good night" he said. "I'll be right back, I just need to get him ready for bed." She said to Aurora and Giovani who nodded at her. She got her son ready for bed and got him to sleep giving him a good night kiss then closing the door gently. She walked down to the dinning room and saw that the table had been cleared and walked to the bar where she saw Aurora kissing Giovani.

Teel123
Mismore
MZmitchelle (thank you for your comment, nd welcome to our little world grin )
Re: The Italian's Baby Mother by larabae13(f): 12:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmn, didn't knw this chapter is as long as dis oo I woulda tried and divided it into two chapters smiley

Oh! Can you guyz give me ur opinion on dat sex scene? I dunno if itz ok or too much or nt enough steam in it *thinking*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To TiffanyJ / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.