Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mercy Johnson To Start A Reality TV Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson To Start A Reality TV Show (508 Views)

Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / 'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson To Start A Reality TV Show by nghubs1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Veteran Nigerian actress Mercy Johnson Okojie is set to start her own reality TV show.

According to the actress who revealed this in her her instagtam page, her reality TV show will be on her marriage, her cooking skills and her kids.

Mercy Johnson said

“Wow 1m followers,Thank You Friends. Am so grateful,I love u all. Am inviting u to subscribe and view teasers of my upcoming show which has started with my autobiography. Mercy!!! Marriage,Cooking and Kids. d talk starts to air in Dec.specially for young marriages like mine,singles and teenagers let’s all grow together as better human beings”

The popular actress who hit one million followers on her Instagram page appreciated her fans, friends and family for their support.

http://nghubs.com/mercy-johnson-to-start-a-reality-tv-show/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

Re: Mercy Johnson To Start A Reality TV Show by ring7(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bring her family to public,OK ooo

(1) (Reply)

Amid Breakup Drama, Mariah Carey Earns $1million In One Night For A Five Minute / See What Smoking Weed Did To This Man. Smello / BREAKING NEWS: Leonard Cohen Dead At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.