Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos (890 Views)

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Awilo Longomba And Flavour Pose Same Style In London(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos by TunezMediaTV: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Unlike some celebrities promoting Halloween, Ace highlife singer, Flavour is bent on promoting Nigeria's culture and the scary aspect of it. He posed with a huge masquerade in his recent photoshoot in the east where he was styled by swanky(don't ask me what he styled there).

The 'Ada Ada' singer, captioned the adorable photo with, 'You have to taste a culture to understand it'.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/singer-flavour-and-huge-masquerade-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos by CplusJason: 6:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Flavour body tho! grin

I see some girls using the world best vegetable of the year "cucu" to do the needful with this pishure. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos by glimpse33(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Nice One Flavour. Promoting Our Own Halloween cool
Re: Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos by Benjom(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Flavour, their man
Re: Flavour Pose With Huge Masquerade In Adorable New Photos by McBrooklyn(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
Some female Nairalanders be like "Oh Lord, I want a man that's handsome and with physique like Flavour's" but they are the same set of ladies that don't reply their PM's and chats cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Full List Of Headies 2016 Nominees,mayorkun,dremo And Ola Dips Missing. / “maje Ayida Gave Me STD” – Toke Makinwa Reveals Ex-husband Cheated, Infected Her / #Headies2016: See More Photos Of Celebrities From The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.