Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos (68865 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
At least we low she is ashawo and not ashawo pretenders

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ringi82(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.
Nothing will make me marry a former olosho
Bros, dem no dey write am for face o..

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by WetSmoke: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
If you patronise them, you are not any different from them

6 Likes

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

You go know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by saintdennis(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smh
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Every girl or woman who sleeps with a boy or man for gift or money is a prostitute, whether full time or partime, on campus and off campus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by PaulIdu: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
At least the groom will enjoy great sex
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sayelabola(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

And many with this set of mind like yours would end up marrying a former LovePeddler without knowing.

Be wise, my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Sayelabola(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Orikinla:
Every girl or woman who sleeps with a boy or man for gift or money is a prostitute, whether full time or partime, on campus and off campus.

Bros, the OP didn't ask for the definition of a prostitute nau.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by niyi123: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oga ooo, is it because they wanted to sponsor the wedding, all they could do is to make him marry olosho. If the guy has done that base on his on conviction it would have been better. There is God oooo.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by saintdennis(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
ringi82:

Bros, dem no dey write am for face o..

A man who dies after Drinking tea( unknown to him is laced with sniper) is Termed - homicide

A man who dies after drinking tea( which he knew contains sniper) is termed SUICIDE.

This groom just committed suicide grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by maxiuc(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Happy home 1st
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.
aw u go knw

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:
The groom have mind sha.

It's not written on the head. You might and not know

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by 9jaBloke: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A former commercial sex worker in Rivers state -has tied the knot to her fiancé after being converted some months back. The new bride was among the commercial sex workers, evangelized by the General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Dr. Chibuzor Chinyere from a well known brothel in Diobu, Port Harcourt...The wedding was held at the at the GRA branch of the Church.

According to the G.O, he said, as part of his evangelism message to the converts was a promise that he will not only provided an accommodations for the new converts, set up businesses for them but to also participate and bankroll the traditional and church wedding. Should any of the new convert, who in cause of her services to God, found any man of her choice to marry.

The over excited Bride in her reactions said;

" in my life, Saturday 28th September 2016 can not be forgotten in hurry. It was the day I met with the General Overseer of OPM physical in our brothel at Diobu where my life was mess up with the habit of prostitution. I have been listening to many people who most time came around to preach to me but to Daddy OPM, his own pattern of evangelism was different from all other person who tried in vain to convert me.

He did not only preached the gospel of the Bible to me but brought me and others out from the devil dungeon, relocate us to an estate, Fed us, clothed us and set up life time business for us, today I am a fulfilled born again christian, having gotten water baptism and again married to a man I love to spend the rest of my life with. God is really great to have used His servant to change my story for good"

Chatting with the church press, the groom said;

"I knew this my wife some years back but have lost contact with her, I am not a member of OPM but I appreciated the good work of Daddy OPM. He sponsored my wedding and provided an accommodation for us to leave after the ceremony, he made my day worth celebrating. I pray God to continue to bless him and the member of the Church".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/from-brothel-to-altar-former-prostitute.html

see earlier thread >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3399103/38-repentant-prostitutes-baptized-port-harcourt

Just highlighted a few. Abeg make una dey read this things na abeg.

You are constantly assaulting our collective senses.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Even if I see an ANGEL descending from HEAVEN to handover a retired prostitute to me.

I will gladly ask the Angel to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Goyim: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
vani86:

How many guys you know dey Bleep girls for money?

3000 naira back for ground?

We do it for free.

So which is worst? Getting some financial award or just throwing sperm away for free.

5 Likes

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by talktonase(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
What's the big deal

Many oloshos get married
why all this people above dey tire for the matter...why should olosho not get married? Some GF's are worse than the oloshos in brothels...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by myrrtle(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin
Jamesmatic:
Ashawo na Ashawo...
na true u talk but tru repentance can help.. more than 10 student and graduate internships posted on http://careersome.com since this week
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by fortunateice(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
In erigga words. Even ashawo get serious boyfriend.... But that will never be me hope the wedding last for a lifetime enjoy ya selfs

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by fortunateice(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
In erigga words. Even ashawo get serious boyfriend.... But that will never be me hope the wedding last for a lifetime enjoy ya selves
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by AgentH2SO4: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Even if I see an ANGEL descending from HEAVEN to handover a retired prostitute to me.

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Realhommie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
saintdennis:

A man who dies after Drinking tea( unknown to him is laced with sniper) is Termed - homicide

A man who dies after drinking tea( which he knew contains sniper) is termed SUICIDE.

This groom just committed suicide grin
There's nothing as such..

Lemme ask you first, are you a believer? Be honest
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by talktonase(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Such women are usually loyal. They don't usually form or claim to be those arrogant feminist you see around.

The husband just married an asset. His dick will be well greased (with experience) and his mind will be at rest.
you don talkam punish!
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ayanfe96(f): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
GET 2500naira off your first ride on uber using this code NGSBA52!
uber takes you wherever!
uber works round the clock!
uber is currently doing a promo!
50% off any ride you take (valid for 10days)
NGSBA52 is the code to give you #2500naira off. get 50% discount free from uber!
- Download the app "uber"
- Register
- and enter the promo code

free sweet, free shingum, free AUX, free everything gan
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Bamz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Ever read of any female angel? cheesy
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by AreaFada2: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
What's the big deal

Many oloshos get married

I wonder o.

Nearly half of girls marrying these days might qualify as covert or coded oloshos.

What would you call girls juggling 10 men to fund studies or life generally & then get preggy and give it to the one that appears most eligible or not married among the men?

One that has always fallen yakata to pass course at school, pay landlord in kind, use it to attract depositors or secure employment?

Yes, pastors, doctors, teachers, lawyers, bankers and everyone else are marrying oloshos everyday. Anyone of us can marry one & never know.

The official oloshos are just the honest & honourable ones these days.

No news here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
justscorchone:

You go know?
Leave the learner alone...
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by ademoladeji(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ashewo wey marry, na leave she collect..... sooner or later, she will surely resume duty

3 Likes

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by DozieInc(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
I no wan talk, Here to read comments.
Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by scolex1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
why is der face covered? Abeg show der face joor. D ashawo is very happy she is nw a retired ashawo and she is recving her pension thrgh d pastor. Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Weds Her Man In Port-Harcourt. Photos by saintdennis(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Realhommie:
There's nothing as such..

Lemme ask you first, are you a believer? Be honest

There's nothing as such? What do u mean?

And yea! I'm a believer!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.