Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (24676 Views)

What Do You Think Of Female Engineers? / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by zcee: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Guy...white people der own ashawo,dem plenty sef no dey talk rubbish
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op Nice One! cool

Yes! Time to encourage more women to take up challenges in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
Proud to be one! kiss kiss

Watch that Space, I'm coming like Grace Hopper! cool kiss

To encourage:

Someone made a 30 seconds video of what Female STEM conference meant to her, and this earned her an invite to the HQ of one of these famous IT companies recently and other good stuffs.

Now, the company is requesting she posts that video on a Youtube channel so they can use her as a model to encourage young ladies afraid of taking up challenges in STEM. smiley

Pursue your passion!
Doesnt The M in STEM Stands for Medcine not Mathematics?
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
IpostStuff:

The M in STEM Stands for Medcine not Mathematics (Maths is under Sciences)

Excusez Moi? shocked

Bros, easy dey lie o. angry

If you aren't sure about something, ask!

STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics!

Ask yourself, how can Maths be under science? You can only answer that question, if you know what Science and Maths means.

What is Medicine? How can Medicine be different from Science? Please how?

Find below images that faults your comment.

Can I hear you say "Thank You"?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by kunletexs: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
seriously, it is interesting to see some ladies showing the world that it is not all about showing your breast and vagina coupled with an empty brain to the world but keeping yourself modest and letting the world see you intelligence pouring out of you in your speech, conduct and dressing.

researcher, you too much.
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
VickyRotex:

Excusez Moi? shocked

Bros, easy dey lie o. angry

If you aren't sure about something, ask!

STEM means Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics!

Ask yourself, how can Maths be under science? You can only answer that question, if you know what Science and Maths means.

What is Medicine? How can Medicine be different from Science? Please how?

Find below images that faults your comment.

Can I hear you say "Thank You"?

Lol Ok Thank you
Though my post was meant to be in form of a question was typing fast thats why it came out like dat
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Dfavouredone: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2016
I notice all of them are in computer and IT related business. They are more like scientist than engineers.

Don't get me wrong, they have done very well for themselves and the world, kudos.
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Lordsurh: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2016
They are engineers too, an engineer does not deal with hardware alone, there is something called software engineering you know?
Dfavouredone:
I notice all of them are in computer and IT related business. They are more like scientist than engineers.

Don't get me wrong, they have done very well for themselves and the world, kudos.
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Lordsurh: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
wow
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Lordsurh: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Awesome!!
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:44am On Sep 22, 2017
FreshBoss007:

puna is the only skill some of them have
Arunma oteh, Linda ikeji, okonji iweala are few examples of Nigerian women doing great things abroad. There are so many hardworking self made independent women in Nigeria. Too numerous to mention. I know a Nigerian lady who is really pretty. She's not even up to 28 and has a PhD in naval architecture.
Re: The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World by Mijioyime1: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
wen can achieve more if we sacrifice the girl child education - o3schools.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines / We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / GTBank Job Or Masters Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.